Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 04-28-2017, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

OT #368: Summer can only mean...summer TV.

Game of Thrones doesn't start until JULY- any other summer shows worth checking out?

Carry on!
Old 04-28-2017, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Umm when the guck are the clones coming back to snatch my edges. Did Tatiana just took Viola Davis Emmy and didn't come back? lmao

Seriously tho I want to see the ending for all of the clones even the awful ones like Rachel.

Also did you hear how much Emile, Lena and Kit are making? I think it's unfair for Sophie and Maisie as well tbh. They get more screentime than Nik.
Old 04-29-2017, 05:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I can see why Emilia, Kit, Peter, and Lena (as much as I ****ing hate Cersei) would get paid the most, although GMM is probably grumbling to himself about the Cersei part- she's not as important to him as she is to the show. Pretty much 100% of the offline Game of Thrones fans I encounter will say their favorite character is Jon, Dany, or Tyrion. Although Peter really didn't do much last season, lol, so I guess that's an extra sweet set up for him. I'm a little surprised about NCW- he's a good actor, but he's had very little to do since S3ish and Jaime isn't as much of a fan favorite certainly as Arya, and maybe as Sansa as well (Sansa's polarizing, but she still has a devoted fanbase).

Still, though $2.6 million per episode. LOL. Life is unfair.

Maybe Jaime will have more to do in the final seasons? It's always been heavily speculated that he will actually kill Cersei, as he killed the Mad King after he started burning everyone with wildfire. She DID get their last kid killed as surely as if she'd pushed Tommen out the window herself, and she didn't really seem to care that he died. She's pretty much completely lost it.

Last edited by Cristofle; 04-29-2017 at 01:59 PM
Old 04-29-2017, 06:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I always felt Cercei loved the crown more than anything even her precious demon child was used just for that power the crown gives her.
Old 04-29-2017, 01:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Another superb episode of Doctor Who, the writing is consistently better than most of what has gone before in Capaldi's era. Now that the writing has improved, Capaldi has upped his game. Bill is fast becoming on of my favourite companions
Old 04-29-2017, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Cersei has only ever really loved anyone for what they can do for her. The bizarre exception appeared to be Joffrey, the actual most unlikable character ever. Even Jaime, she's only seemed to love as long as he was serving her. Her love for Joffrey doesn't exactly endear her when she barely seems to give a **** about her other, more decent children.

I was re-reading the books because this season is taking 700 years to air, and I had forgotten that Catelyn actually kicked Jon out of Winterfell despite Ned begging her not to. He decides that being in the Night's Watch would be good one night when he was drunk, lol, but it wasn't the life's ambition that the show made it out to be, and Ned very much didn't want him to go. I always think Michelle Fairley made Catelyn's hatred of Jon especially chilling, but she really is worse in the books.

Also, I watched the first three episodes of The Handmaid's Tale, and THAT hit closer to home than I would have liked :/
Old 04-29-2017, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dear White People is hilarious.
Old 04-29-2017, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I want to watch that too, the movie was great.
Old 04-29-2017, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The movie was awesome. I like how they don't just drag white people. Their are the colorism factor. Like I felt very attacked when they talked about the privilege I have as a light skinned black person. lol In which it's true. I remember as a child people couldn't believe my mom was my mom because her skin complexion was as dark and glowing as Lupita's while I looked more related to Tracee Elis Ross. lol But I'm completely full blown black Haitian American. Both parents are black it's just on my dads side his investors must have messed with a lighter side (or probably got raped lbr) and It just use to bother me because I love my mom. lol
Old 04-29-2017, 05:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

Anybody watching Making History? The Adam Pally show I think Leighton Meester stars in?
Old 04-30-2017, 05:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

No, I don't even think I knew Leighton was in another show.

This whole Fyre Festival thing is such a trainwreck. Oh, Ja Rule.
Old 04-30-2017, 05:12 AM
Elite Fan

What happened at the Ja Rule thing?
Old 04-30-2017, 05:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Here's a recap:

Fyre Festival Turns Out To Be Half-Built Scene Of Chaos : The Two-Way : NPR

Basically, they promised this epic luxury getaway, and instead they had disaster relief tents, actually bread and cheese for food (if they got food and water at all), no directives of where to go, they weren't paying their artists on time so a lot of them canceled, and so on.
Old 04-30-2017, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If you are paying hundreds of dollars to see Ja Rule and Blin 182 in 2017, you deserve to get scammed. lmao let's just hope nothing serious happened. We are all still traumatized by Woodstock 99. Green Day throwing mud all over the place and the tapes I heard about.

Mean while to all the Bernie Bots (let's not forget HRC not being investigated but the President of these divided states and Mrs Sanders are.) and Republicans if the Obama's want to make that paper cash mother****in let them. I loved Trevor's rant on that. lol

It's truly funny how Jane Sanders was asking for an investigation on HRCs emails when she was scamming college land deals. Hypocrite.
Old 04-30-2017, 07:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Man, some people paid tens of THOUSANDS. TO JA RULE. What in the....?

I looked into that college story- it is pretty clear that Jane Sanders lied and overstated donations. It's highly unlikely that was an honest mistake, given the amount of overstatement, lol.

I've honestly never much cared about the speeches. I didn't when it was HRC, and I don't now with the Obamas. I'm not going to lie, if someone was willing to pay me $400K for a speech, I'd do it in a hot minute, lol.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread