Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 03-06-2017, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Great. Trump's transphobic decision further delayed and detoured Gavin's case

Man, I somehow did not see the old school Law and Order connections to Chicago Justice coming! LOL. I thought Dick Wolf was being uncreative naming his new ADA Stone, not that the character is Ben Stone's son. Also, great to see Robinette- that actor hasn't aged at all, lol. He's just without his flat top now.
Old 03-06-2017, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And Chelsea Clinton once again being the savage her parents raised her to be by clocking some good brew tea at that dumb ass Ben Carson.

How can someone be so smart and dumb at the same time?
Old 03-06-2017, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I feel like he's somehow from another planet, and just astral projecting here. It's the only logical explanation for the things he says.
Old 03-06-2017, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't wait for Bighead and Archie's daddies have all that pent up sexual tension LMFAO The stills with them at the diner looks more like the Peach Pit. Also as squeaky clean as Fred seems (The Sherrie too) watch he has some big secret Once Molly Ringwald comes to town. Their had to be a reason why they are separated.
Old 03-06-2017, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I just want ONE parent to be decent, though. LOL. Veronica's mom already lost the race by trying to gaslight her kid into accepting her father's crimes. Luke Perry didn't have the BEST response to a teacher raping his son, but he's the only one really still in the running.
Old 03-06-2017, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ben Carson and Cam Newton are the result of Get Out the movie. lmao
Old 03-07-2017, 03:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

What did Cam do?
Old 03-07-2017, 05:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He's very All lives Matter.

China we had a deal, you're suppose to try to nuke us after Black Panther has premiered. They aren't even done with productions on the movie.
Old 03-07-2017, 07:50 AM
Extreme Fan

You make it sound like a bad thing.
Old 03-07-2017, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

All Lives Matter? I have zero patience for that "movement" still. They've shown to never care about issues that impact people of color, and it's like spitting in the face of those focusing on breast cancer awareness because "all cancer matters". Yes, all lives matter, but it's black lives that are under attack, and "all lives matter" determinedly ignores that.
Old 03-07-2017, 10:18 PM
Elite Fan

The Flash has been so boring this season
Old 03-08-2017, 04:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Yay for a Riverdale second season! I'm still trying to figure out what was going on with Polly. Her parents locking her up in a home because she got knocked up was some 1940s realness, but she DID seem a bit unhinged, lol- hard to say if her parents were right about that part, or if they CAUSED it by basically keeping her prisoner.

I flat out fell apart during Beth's speech on This is Us, almost worse than last week.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Beth's speech did me in. When she got the postcard tho? I was done for. How awesome are the little girls tho? They wanted everything to be perfect for grandpa William. That Kate moment where she's so upset that Randall had to go through it all over again? Is why I love this show. And glad Randall and Rebecca made up. Mandy Moore is a gen as old Rebecca or anytime she's being a mom to Randall.

I cackled when she ignored Miguel tho. Every time she's not here for his ass blesses me. LMFAO. I don't know why I enjoy how awful she treats him it's not like he's a band person. I just think Jack should be alive and not him and I'm bitter.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Beth's speech did me in. When she got the postcard tho? I was done for. How awesome are the little girls tho? They wanted everything to be perfect for grandpa William. That Kate moment where she's so upset that Randall had to go through it all over again? Is why I love this show. And glad Randall and Rebecca made up. Mandy Moore is a gen as old Rebecca or anytime she's being a mom to Randall.

I cackled when she ignored Miguel tho. Every time she's not here for his ass blesses me. LMFAO. I don't know why I enjoy how awful she treats him it's not like he's a band person. I just think Jack should be alive and not him and I'm bitter.
Old 03-08-2017, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

OMG, you noticed that too?? Miguel like, tried to reach out to her at one point and she flat out brushed past him like he was a ghost she couldn't see. I actually laughed out loud, it was so awkward. If this is supposed to be a deep and abiding connection based on true love, no one has given that memo to Mandy Moore. It's so awkward, because most of this cast that is even slightly connected works well together. Justin works well with Chris Sullivan, Sterling and Denis O'Hare work well together, etc. And then there's poor Jon Huertas. Who DOES work really well with Milo, lol, but he and Mandy have got nothing going on.

I hope they don't separate Sterling and Chrissy for most of a season again, because that scene was actually beautiful and you could feel Randall and Kate's connection despite them not working much together before. It was so sweet when he was wiping away her tears.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread