Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 09-20-2022, 03:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
The hair was definitely part of it. How bored they both looked also maybe didn't help. And the clothing - especially in the bar mitvah episode, they looked like they were there to collect their wayward child after having dinner with his boss.
Lol, true
Old 09-20-2022, 11:29 AM
Master Fan

Marissa is also so inexplicably tan during the bar mitvah episode as well. Made no sense lol.
Old 09-20-2022, 12:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

This may be reading too much into something, but Gian Marco Flamini's Instagram profile suddenly changed from Private to Public in the past week, and his most recent post, less than 2 hours ago, contains images which hint, possibly, at a parting of the ways?

Co-incidentally, Mischa does not seem to follow his account, and given her like of vintage cars, it seems odd that she did not like his previous post, which features photos of a white Ferrari Testarossa. They were clearly in New York at the same time in the past fortnight, as Flamini posted photos of shows at New York Fashion Week, which he obviously took.

What do you think, though I'm not fond of raising this topic out of respect for Mischa's privacy?:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CivPdwmu5O7/
Old 09-20-2022, 01:21 PM
Master Fan

I actually thought something had happened when his account suddenly went from Public to Private (and now seems to be back to Public again). Sad if that is the case, hope Mischa is doing okay.

Interestingly, he still has photos of her up on his instagram.
Old 09-21-2022, 06:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I had wondered what happened there.
Old 09-21-2022, 10:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

Her most recent IG story makes no mention of it, if anything has happened, but instead she seems to be back in L.A., delights in a smoothie, then waxes lyrical about the saxophone as an instrument while at a jazz concert.

Mischa liking Jazz music is not something that I thought I'd witness, but is not at all unwelcome
Old 09-21-2022, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Oops, we went over! New thread coming up!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread