Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 09-24-2005, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Not so much of the sex scene (although those CAN get funny, lol. The Alias ones were hilarious) as the falling off the bed scene and the tiki hut scene.
Old 09-24-2005, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Heee. I knew what you were referring to, I was just joking. LOL. But, I feel that the falling off the bed scene would have hilarious bloopers.
Old 09-24-2005, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

They both looked like they were trying SO HARD not to laugh during the tiki hut scene. They both failed in those attempts at one point, lol.

Added another thing they have in common; they both think the other is cool. When asked in 03 if kissing Mischa was weird, Ben said "No, it's not weird. She's cool."
Old 09-24-2005, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think the bloopers will be great!
Old 09-24-2005, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

One Mischa quote about Ben and one Ben quote about Mischa:

Quote:
You've had love scenes on The O.C. with Ben McKenzie (Ryan) and Chris Carmack (Luke). Who do you have more chemistry with?
Mischa:
I'd have to say Ben, because we hang out much more in real life. He's similar to me in a lot of ways. He has a New York background like I do, and I think that we just relate better. And I usually fall for the bad-boy types.
Quote:
Source: Cosmo girl 2004

Cosmo: Are the love scenes tough to do?
Ben: I think it's fun. Maybe for Mischa it's work. She's a beautiful girl, and we get along great.
Old 09-24-2005, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Heee. LOL.

So, now we know for a fact that they were probably really close Pre-B. I love that she said they were similar and they relate to each other. Something we noticed way before this quote. LOL. I love how Ben always says she's beautiful. He always talks about her like he adores her. Damn B.
Old 09-24-2005, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I find it so cute that she couldn't just say Ben. She had to rattle off like 500 reasons WHY it was Ben. Poor Chris, lol.
Old 09-24-2005, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

LMAO! Chris got burned. Hee. I like how she pointed out that she hangs out with him much more in real life.
Old 09-24-2005, 06:27 PM
New Fan

GOLDEN GLOBES 2004

From EOnline:
I just don't know what to think about those O.C. stars, whose frequent public displays of bumpin' and grindin' have me grinding my teeth.

The latest: At New Line's Golden Globes party (all silly movie people from some Lord-of-the-something-something), I bumped into lovely Mischa Barton and Benjamin McKenzie. As Mischa did an interview with another outlet, Ben stood slightly behind her--drumroll, please--holding her hand.
PDA! Loving handlock! It must be official! Or rather, that was my knee-jerk assessment. (And it seemed to add up, since Mischa just turned the magical one-eight the day before the Globes. Mmmm-hmmm.)

But lo and behold, when contacted the following day, Mischa's rep insisted the two are "not a couple in real life" and that Mischa simply has a thing for handholding (which she also did with Wilmer Valderrama earlier that night). And so it seems the girl is just warm, loving and affectionate--on top of being drop-dead gorgeous.

How-evah! Since we are dishing about the way they do it in The O.C., bee-yotches, an interesting side note on that other could-be couple: Adam Brody and Rachel Bilson.

When the rumors started flying a couple months ago, I checked with a friendly flack, who told me they were "just friends." I checked in with said flack again recently, after receiving more and more Rachel-Adam sightings, and got the ol' "decline to comment on my clients' personal lives" line. And that, my friends, is one to Hmmm on.

Some pics,
look carefully

Old 09-24-2005, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Her little tangent about Ben is so cute. "And he's really smart and he's handsome and he's funny and he's a good dancer...wait, what was the original point of this question?"

Ben was fairly obviously Mischa's date at the GG.
Old 09-24-2005, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I still maintain that they were unofficially dating/hooking up then.
Old 09-24-2005, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

They were doing something, lol. She was all over him while they were dancing. Spec: her age combined with their co-star status and the sudden media frenzy about them caused them to back off/not take it any further than hooking up. Leaving the door open for B.
Old 09-24-2005, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Don't remind me. Just think what could have been... :tear:
Old 09-24-2005, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

LOL! *sigh* Does she go off on tangents about anyone else? She's usually so to the point. The only other time I can think of something close is when she used like fifty adjectives to describe how cool she thinks Rachel is.
Old 09-24-2005, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I never read what she said about Rachel, so I wouldn't know. But, she does give essay-like answers to one word questions when it comes to Ben. Ben does the same thing with her. LOL.

There's something so different about them now, though. Yeah...still don't know what. lol.