Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2009, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Those are few and far between for me Katie.

How was your day?

Old 03-22-2009, 10:53 PM
Master Fan

OH MY GOD!!!!!

home feels good.

Old 03-22-2009, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Val!!

How's it going?

Old 03-23-2009, 07:10 AM
Master Fan

Val!

Monday again. Weekends always go by too fast.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:00 AM
Master Fan

hey guys!!

too much driving this weekend.. i'm pooped!

all of that to get a dvd.. i'm so glad i'm hoe.. except now i'm back at work.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good morning everyone!!

Val - How long did you have to drive to get it?

Old 03-23-2009, 09:40 AM
Master Fan

Wow, Val! How long did it take you to find it? It was out when I went shopping, but I figure I'll get it eventually.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was funny this weekend because I went shopping for a bit on Saturday and everywhere I went, there was Edward's face. I felt like he was stalking me.

I will eventually purchase it for sure.

Old 03-23-2009, 12:15 PM
Master Fan

well.. from san francisco.. it was a 1 hour 40 minute flight to Seattle, then another 2 hour drive (bc of traffic) to my cousin's house. then on friday morning, it was about 1 1/2 hours to the ferry dock, then a 30 minute boat ride, another 3 hours to drive to forks, then we waited around until MIDNIGHT.. which was like 6 hours.. and then we fell right asleep on friday night. saturday we had breakfast and then left at about noon to go to La Push, we ended up spending almost 2 hours over there! it was actually really cool! driftwood EVERYWHERE!! we found one that looked like a *ahem* thing.. and gave it to our friend! she took it home with her.

then we finally left la push, and started our 3 hour drive back to the ferry dock, and missed our original reservation but made it on to the next boat. 30 minutes later you could tell that we were almost back, because our spirits were higher.

then an hour and a half later we finally got home and went directly to dinner at a Hibachi restaurant which was so damn good it should have been illegal. and then sang happy birthday to me and stuck a candle in a slice of strawberry cheesecake.. how in the world did they know?!?! it's my fav!

then after dinner we went home and my cousin wanted to watch the movie.. like i haven't seen it countless times already.. i have a bootleg copy and i have it on in the background while i'm at work all day long.

but i humored her and watched it. because there really isn't any comparison when it's such a clear picture on her 55 inch plasma..

so yeah.. and then finally after spending a few more hours with my family i got to the airport about 2 1/2 hours before my flight.. and had to sit around bored out of my mind.. because oh yeah.. I FORGOT MY PHONE IN SAN FRANCISCO!!!

i have never felt so disconnected form civilization before in my life..

finally i got to SFO at about 920 and then took an airport shuttle to the hotel i work at so casey wouldn't have to drive around the airport looking for me..

i didn't get home until close to 1030.

phew!

eta: i realize i skipped right over the release party.. i'll elaborate in another post if you want..
Old 03-23-2009, 12:18 PM
Master Fan

Oh wow, Val! That sounds like a long, but fun weekend! So cool that you went to Forks and La Push!
Old 03-23-2009, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow! Val, sounds like that weekend was worth being tired for.

Quote:
so yeah.. and then finally after spending a few more hours with my family i got to the airport about 2 1/2 hours before my flight.. and had to sit around bored out of my mind.. because oh yeah.. I FORGOT MY PHONE IN SAN FRANCISCO!!!

i have never felt so disconnected form civilization before in my life..
I've done that too before. Isn't it sad how much we rely on this little piece of technology for so much? I couldn't believe how naked I felt without my phone.

Old 03-23-2009, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

it was lots of fun.. but i'm unfortunately very dependent on casey and felt all sad from being away from him for so long by the time saturday rolled around..

la push beach is much cooler than forks is.. literally if you blinked you could have missed the town as you drove through it.. the high school doesn't look anything like the movie made it look and really everything is a lot closer together than twilight makes it seem.

but la push is A LOT farther than the books make it seem too.. and there really isn't anything in between forks and la push except trees. and more trees.

but.... i will say this... Quileute boys... YUM! one of them had the nicest eyes i'd ever seen!!! Wow.. just Wow!

eta: andy... it's really freakin' unfortunate too!! i hated not having my phone.. i missed it as much as i missed casey!

i hated having to keep borrowing my cousin's phone! and we were having troubles with our loan company and bank, cause we're trying to buy a condo, and we're pretty close to closing.. but he didn't have a way to get a hold of me quickly.. MEH! NEVER AGAIN!!
Old 03-23-2009, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
it was lots of fun.. but i'm unfortunately very dependent on casey and felt all sad from being away from him for so long by the time saturday rolled around..
Awww!!

Quote:
eta: andy... it's really freakin' unfortunate too!! i hated not having my phone.. i missed it as much as i missed casey!

I'm glad you had a great weekend! I hope you managed to get some rest when you got home though!

Old 03-23-2009, 12:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanceWithLife (View Post)
Awww!!

I'm glad you had a great weekend! I hope you managed to get some rest when you got home though!
not really.. i was so excited to be reunited with my phone.. i ended up staying up past midnight catching up on emails and crap.

i have my priorities you know.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Of course!

For a second there I almost thought this was going to be something naughty about Casey and then you pulled out the phone card. I think I literally spit water out of my mouth laughing.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread