Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2008, 03:49 AM
Loyal Fan

No im not Is that the one that got cancelled?
Nah we dident get tickets for that one, but no doubt she will hopefully be coming back to the UK soon after this tour, i hope anyways!

Icon by Seachtheskies
-Kirstiiie- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 04:52 AM
Addicted Fan

I saw her at wolverhampton, and went to london on tuesday to see her too. Waited in line from 11.30am but got the front row so it was worth it. She was amazing. Best gig ive ever been too
Going to the Manchester one aswell. Hopefully will get front row again
Are you ready for this?
Lets kick some ass
shippercrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by shippercrazy (View Post)
I saw her at wolverhampton, and went to london on tuesday to see her too. Waited in line from 11.30am but got the front row so it was worth it. She was amazing. Best gig ive ever been too
Going to the Manchester one aswell. Hopefully will get front row again
Cool!! I'm happy she got to reschedule that Manchester one for you all

Kirstiiie, yeah I meant that one that got canceled and rescheduled. It's ok though, she'll definitely go back once the new album is out

New review of the show!

icWolverhampton - Review: Kelly Clarkson at Civic Hall, Wolverhampton

Quote:
Review: Kelly Clarkson at Civic Hall, WolverhamptonMar 27 2008

By Leanne Clarke

The original American Idol star Kelly Clarkson was back in the UK at the packed out Civic Hall in Wolverhampton as part of her European tour.
The Grammy-winning singer did not disappoint the many fans who turned out to see her, with a set list that included a range of songs from her albums Thankful, Breakaway and her newest album, My December.

The show started with Clarkson sitting frozen on some steps in a red dress to look like the cover of My December. She quickly shed her dress as the music for her track, 'One Minute' started, revealing her to be wearing black jeans and a red top, and the crowd went wild.

She followed this with one of her biggest hits, 'Behind These Hazels Eyes,' which had all of the audience singing along with her. The 25 year old Texan, then moved onto some other tracks from My December, her upcoming single, 'Don't Waste Your Time,' and the only single released from the album so far, 'Never Again.'

Slowing things down she sang 'Maybe,' before going into three songs from her successful 'Breakaway' album, the up-tempo Gone, her self proclaimed favourite ever recording that she has done so far, Beautiful Disaster and fan favourite Addicted.

Her rendition of 'Because of You,' with just a piano for accompaniment and all of the crowd singing along with her sounded amazing.

'Up To The Mountain,' was a song that Kelly sang for a charity concert last year, that most people didn't seem to know, but enjoyed as she sounded fantastic. 'Be Still,' was next and she described it as being her mom's favourite song off her new album.

A rocked-up version of one of her first hits, 'Miss Independent,' which she mixed with Led Zepplin's, 'Whole Lotta Love,' really got the crowd going. She followed it up with a high energy performance of, 'How I Feel,' which included her jumping all over the stage and encouraging everyone to jump along.

She finished her set with another hit, 'Breakaway' and then, 'Walk Away.' She ran offstage, the lights went off and the crowd chanted for more. She came back on a few minutes later and started her encore with, 'Sober,' and then moved onto 'Chivas,' which she said she wrote on bar napkins when she was drunk!

When the first notes of, 'Since U Been Gone,' began to play around the Civic a huge cheer went up and Kelly proceeded to rock the stage, jumping around and encouraging everyone else to do the same. Whether she was being high-energy on her upbeat numbers or hitting every difficult note on her ballads, the whole concert was amazing from start to finish!

DanceWithLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 08:21 AM
Ultimate Fan

london pics from superiorpics

DARKNESSBALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Those are really incredible pictures from the show. Thank you for bringing them over!

Old 03-30-2008, 08:25 AM
Extreme Fan

awesome pics... thanks for sharing them!
Old 03-30-2008, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So, I hear Kelly royally messed up Addicted last night and it was pretty funny. She stayed in tune but pretty much sang any word that came to mind....and was lyrically lost there for a while

Oh Kelly...

Old 03-31-2008, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love this video. It needs to be posted

YouTube - Kelly Clarkson - DWYT - Live in Sydney, Australia

Old 03-31-2008, 04:30 PM
Extreme Fan

she is hysterical... can't help but love her.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Here's another good one. i love how into it she gets when she performs GONE live.

Old 04-03-2008, 04:55 AM
Extreme Fan

i went to see her at plymouth and cardiff and got to the front both times!!! woop!!!

Here are my Plymouth vids:
YouTube - Sober - Kelly Clarkson - Plymouth - sober
YouTube - Kelly Clarkson Because of You - Plymouth - because of you
YouTube - Up To The Mountain - Kelly Clarkson Plymouth 22.03.08 - up to the mountain
YouTube - Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson Plymouth - breakaway
YouTube - Maybe - Kelly Clarkson Plymouth 22.03.08 - maybe
YouTube - How I Feel - Kelly Clarkson Plymouth 22.03.08 - how i feel
YouTube - Kelly Clarkson - Miss Independent - Plymouth 22.03.08 - miss independent

AND CARDIFF!!
YouTube - Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson Cardiff 29.03.08 - SUBG
YouTube - Gone - Kelly Clarkson - Cardiff 29-03-08 - GONE
YouTube - Never Again - Kelly Clarkson - Cardiff - 29-03-08 -NEVER AGAIN
YouTube - Chivas - Kelly Clarkson Cardiff 29-03-08 - CHIVAS

Met the Keira, big Woop!
Thanks Misho for the icon
KK-cooer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 08:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

Ah I've not been on here for SO long! I apologise!

But yeah anyways I went to the first Manchester gig on 14th March and it was absolutely amazing! The whole show was so much fun - it was amazingly good. I cried like 3 times, how weak of me, to BTHE, Breakaway and Sober. BOY was just awesome that night aswell, crowd was really into it - loudest I've ever heard an audience sing back anyway and Kelly bless her mouthed to one of her band after 'I think i'm going to cry'. She looked a bit overwhelmed and then said she wish she had it on film to show all the 'c***heads' who didn't want BOY on any album.

So much other funny stuff happened too, she kept saying 'you guys are throwing some ******* up here tonight'. So much stuff got pinged on stage including a wristband with something written on it that Kelly 'didn't want to read outloud'. Ha ha! Even though I know what it said and it wasn't anything rude. I forgot how infectious and crazy Kelly's personality gets on stage. She's awesome.

I had tickets for the 15th too but that got rescheduled due to the bad sound tech on the 14th who turned the band up way loud and made Kelly strain her voice. Oh he got a royal telling off you can bet and was then seen outside after slagging Kelly off. Tut tut! Anyways that's rescheduled to April 8th now - ONLY 4 SLEEPS AWAY! But here's the best part - I'm going to the meet and greet and I am VERY EXCITED.

I made this for Kelly, it's on a pendant with loads of snowflakes, hope she likes it -

Xxx

Last edited by NatalieMT; 04-03-2008 at 11:59 AM
NatalieMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

KK-cooer - Oh wow! Those are amazing pictures and videos! THANK YOU!!!

NatalieMT - Hi!! Welcome back! Good to have you here. That present is really cool. Kelly will definitely love it I'm happy to hear you'll be able to go to the rescheduled show! It's coming soon!

Old 04-03-2008, 08:08 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieMT (View Post)
Ah I've not been on here for SO long! I apologise!

But yeah anyways I went to the first Manchester gig on 14th March and it was absolutely amazing! The whole show was so much fun - it was amazingly good. I cried like 3 times, how weak of me, to BTHE, Breakaway and Sober. BOY was just awesome that night aswell, crowd was really into it - loudest I've ever heard an audience sing back anyway and Kelly bless her mouthed to one of her band after 'I think i'm going to cry'. She looked a bit overwhelmed and then said she wish she had it on film to show all the 'c***heads' who didn't want BOY on any album.

So much other funny stuff happened too, she kept saying 'you guys are throwing some ******* up here tonight'. So much stuff got pinged on stage including a wristband with something written on it that Kelly 'didn't want to read outloud'. Ha ha! Even though I know what it said and it wasn't anything rude. I forgot how infectious and crazy Kelly's personality gets on stage. She's awesome.

I had tickets for the 15th too but that got rescheduled due to the bad sound tech on the 14th who turned the band up way loud and made Kelly strain her voice. Oh he got a royal telling off you can bet and was then seen outside after slagging Kelly off. Tut tut! Anyways that's rescheduled to April 8th now - ONLY 4 SLEEPS AWAY! But here's the best part - I'm going to the meet and greet and I am VERY EXCITED.

I made this for Kelly, it's on a pendant with loads of snowflakes, hope she likes it -

Xxx
yay you`re back!!! that`s a pretty present too

kk-cooer your pictures and media were really great. you took great pics!
DARKNESSBALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

JustJared has some excellent pictures from the Cologne show on his site:
Kelly Clarkson Performs at Palladium | Kelly Clarkson : Just Jared

Here's one...

Reply   Post New Thread