Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2021, 02:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am not sure when Christmas albums are usually announced, isn't that pretty early? like in september often?

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
heartღaflutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 02:25 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I think they're announced sooner than now or September at the latest . Usually released in October or November

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

perhaps we get an announcement when the interviews she did for the new season of her talkshow get online?

Old 09-04-2021, 05:57 PM
Graphics Team Manager

possibly

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-10-2021, 07:44 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I'll set up the new thread & change this to Album #10

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-13-2021, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks

Old 10-23-2021, 06:15 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I really hope this album is released in 2022

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-24-2021, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

I assume we don't hear about it again until after the holidays... Or she should talk about it on her show or in regards to press

Old 10-24-2021, 10:38 PM
Graphics Team Manager

With the Christmas album I don't imagine she'll talk about anything else or it'll just be random comments while promoting the Christmas album. So yeah I don't think we'll learn anything new until the new year. I just hope the album will be released next year still

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-26-2021, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hoping for the same

Old 10-26-2021, 12:30 PM
Graphics Team Manager

think it is too much wishful thinking to hope for the first half of the year?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-28-2021, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

that's very hopeful.. I'm hoping for september

Old 10-28-2021, 02:03 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm thinking March/April or October/November. Or we might get a June/July mid-year release. Mostly I'm thinking if she does want to release it next year it will mostly depend on how soon after WCCA she wants to do it & how ready it is. If it is ready now or just about then she might go for an early release, but she may also go for the mid-year to allow a little more time between albums. Then I'm thinking if it isn't ready yet then October/November sort of release time.

Singles may be another consideration though. Does she just want one lead single or multiple? One is normal I think. Then again it may be timing for the single too. So maybe a March/April single & a May/June/July album? Or they'll go two singles & then album end of the year ...

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-31-2021, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

not sure how that goes .. I think Kelly usually goes for 1 single and then a release right?

She's never had albums that close to another before right? if she is gonna do it next year

Old 10-31-2021, 11:18 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I think it is one single then album but never know, they might change things up. Although we did get at least previews leading up to MOL as I remember hearing Move You before the album was released

Not really there was a year between Stronger (2011), Greatest Hits (2012), then WIR (2013). So she could do something like that again. I think when one is a Christmas album though you can release them closer as once Christmas is over you don't need to promote it anymore

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread