Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2011, 06:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachypeep (View Post)
Since I completed Season 1 rewatch last week, I took a little break and now I've started Season2. Once again, I think the casting in this show is really terrific. Love that sleazy, seedy motel clerk who also works well as a comedic counterpoint to the horror of finding Amelia in the ice chest.
I couldn't agree more I love every little moment that the rarely used actors get, like Corny. He was awesome. I can't remember if he was in season two though...
Ichabod♥Abby Zoe♥Wade! Sookie♥Eric! Sherlock♥Molly! Puck♥Rachel Logan♥Veronica Michael♥Maria Max♥Liz Brian♥Justin Alex♥Isabel Michael♥Nikita Luke♥Lorelai Doyle♥Cordy Angel♥Buffy Booth♥Brennan Dexter♥Rita Klaus♥Caroline! Alpha♥Echo Sheldon♥Penny Mark♥Lexie Oz♥Willow Zoë♥Wash! Lucifer♥Chloe! Miranda♥Gary Stiles♥Derek Stiles♥Lydia Robyn♥Barney Nick♥Jess! CeCe♥Schmidt Oliver♥Felicity Clay♥Elena!
maipigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 05:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Yes, Corny rocks. He is featured prominently in the pizza muggings episode.
peachypeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

love Corny, hes really funny
karamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 10:26 PM
Elite Fan

I just finished season 2. I haven't watched it in three years. I spent most of the weekend watching it. It hooked me like it was the first time I've seen it.
Lostcandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 05:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachypeep (View Post)
Yes, Corny rocks. He is featured prominently in the pizza muggings episode.
Oh okay. Well, I mostly remember him from the bong incident. hehe, I loved him from that moment on He's even featured a bit in a few of my VM fics because of that...well, cornyness of his
Ichabod♥Abby Zoe♥Wade! Sookie♥Eric! Sherlock♥Molly! Puck♥Rachel Logan♥Veronica Michael♥Maria Max♥Liz Brian♥Justin Alex♥Isabel Michael♥Nikita Luke♥Lorelai Doyle♥Cordy Angel♥Buffy Booth♥Brennan Dexter♥Rita Klaus♥Caroline! Alpha♥Echo Sheldon♥Penny Mark♥Lexie Oz♥Willow Zoë♥Wash! Lucifer♥Chloe! Miranda♥Gary Stiles♥Derek Stiles♥Lydia Robyn♥Barney Nick♥Jess! CeCe♥Schmidt Oliver♥Felicity Clay♥Elena!
Old 06-16-2011, 08:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maipigen (View Post)
Oh okay. Well, I mostly remember him from the bong incident. hehe, I loved him from that moment on He's even featured a bit in a few of my VM fics because of that...well, cornyness of his
Yeah, the bong incident is the first thing I think of when I remember Corny too.
Old 06-24-2011, 09:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I just finished season 2. I haven't watched it in three years. I spent most of the weekend watching it. It hooked me like it was the first time I've seen it.
I love S2 too The first time I watched it, I had a hard time getting into it but by like episode 12 I was hooked. I rewatched it recently ...actually more than a year ago but it feels literally like yesterday And it still was awesome, just not as good as S1 for me. I really noticed that this time around.
Old 05-21-2012, 04:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by afrocurl (View Post)
I don't think he cheated, though I'm interested in other's opinions on that one.
I actually think he did cheat ( and not only because I'm a dedicated LoVe fan, who despised Duncan more often than not *lol*), but in one of the season 2 episodes (can't recall which at the moment sadly), we hear Logan point some stuff out about seeing her leave Duncan's bathroom or something and well, there was more if I'm not mistaken and I just think he did cheat, because the way Duncan looked when Kendall originally propositioned him...well, it wasn't blatant negativity in his reply if you get what I'm saying.

So, I at least, am one of those who believe that Duncan is a cheater and unlike Logan tries to hides his indescetions...Logan may have been a total a-hole on more than one occasion, but at least he never lied about it (I think lol, it's been a wihle since I've watched the show now).
Old 05-21-2012, 10:09 PM
Elite Fan

I always took Kendall to be the manipulative sort who would make it appear that Duncan was cheating, but that he wouldn't.

Well, I mean, I know he did cheat on Meg with Veronica, technically, but...
Old 05-22-2012, 12:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I always took Kendall to be the manipulative sort who would make it appear that Duncan was cheating, but that he wouldn't.

Well, I mean, I know he did cheat on Meg with Veronica, technically, but...
Well I agree that it's hard to figure out...I guess we have to hope for a convention reunion of some sorts and get someone to ask I can't since I live in Denmark, so it's on your shoulders hehe.

But seriously though, I stand by my opinion, but also think that you're spot on about Kendall, but given what we saw of her, I doubt she's hardly ever had trouble seducing young men or men in general (Again, once Logan smartened up, being the exception).
Old 05-22-2012, 08:46 PM
Elite Fan

No, it's a really valid point about the whole thing. That's one of those areas where you know it can be one of many different options and everyone will choose what to believe.
Old 05-23-2012, 01:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
No, it's a really valid point about the whole thing. That's one of those areas where you know it can be one of many different options and everyone will choose what to believe.
And that's one of the major reasons that I simply love Fanfiction, it's a way to bring it to light one way or another in any way one would want to.
I personally wrote a lot of VM fanfiction once upon a time and still squeal when I see someone writing a decent VM fic that brings conclusive knowledge to certain things.

Old 05-31-2013, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 12-17-2013, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

good season. mostly because I loved DuVe. my hardcore ship of the show. I also loved veronica/weevil and veronica/wallace relationships.
Old 02-21-2017, 08:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

I think Duncan cheated. When Kendall shows up later, she says that she has "been in both of your beds" to Duncan, and he doesn't contradict her. I believe he would have if it was false. He is a guy of principles. And Logan did say Kendall had stayed in there "for a long time". The next time she tried, though, Duncan had gotten his act together and rejected her advances.

The only thing that might show he didn't cheat, is that Kendall asks after being rejected if they give "the boys at that school" some sort of anti-aphrodisiac or something. It is unclear whether she refers to that particular time or whether that's a hint that she wasn't successful the last time either. But all in all, the signs points to him cheating, in my book. Logan seems not so sure, or at least he covers for Duncan to Veronica when she asks him who else Duncan has slept with besides her and Meg. But that could just be a "friend instinct".

The whole stealing hairs from the shower-thing wasn't until after Duncan left, before that Kendall's whole goal was to get in his pants so he would be sort of a "sugar daddy" - and later on, so that he would possibly get involved in the real estate scheme.

Season two leaves a couple of unanswered questions, which are the real reason I came onto this thread.

1. What's the deal with the Mannings and Woody? They bail out Lucky when he is arrested, and they later promise a 20,000 dollar reward for Woody's capture. It points to them knowing about the abuse (the whole Lucky thing is before the accusations are known). How would they? They only have three daughters, no sons that we know of. Woody only abused boys, from what we see on the show. And how do they know Lucky? That is never explained. They are also rather abusive themselves, which makes this even more odd. Although - I remember Veronica saying in season three that quarterbacks "run in the Manning family", so they might have older sons, or Woody has been doing this for a long time.
2. Is Beaver adopted? This might be common knowledge - but I noticed that on the roof, Veronica says Beaver's father was "a mechanic" and that's how he managed to rig the whole thing, and why he knew Curly. Earlier in the season, when their mother visits, I get the impression she is the mother of both of them - but it is never said that Dick sr. is only Dick's father, or am I mistaken?
3. What was the Fitzpatrick's thought behind "placing" Kendall with the 09ers? Or was their relationship quite distant, as in, she had her own life but was sporadically in touch with them?
4. Why did it, in the beginning of season 3, seem like Weevil hadn't graduated - when he passed all his exams at the end of S2? Is the ceremony necessary for actually graduating, because that seems very... rigid?

Last edited by chicah; 02-22-2017 at 04:04 AM
chicah is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread