Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2016, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree! Amanda did an awesome job with this role! Very memorable! And it's hard to make people like a wild child, but Amanda managed to do just that.
Old 11-02-2016, 10:55 AM
Addicted Fan

I am always confused about Lilly. We only see her through flashbacks, and I have a feeling, that I don't have enough information to form an opinion about her.

For example: why was her best friend "pure" Veronica, a girl from a different part of Neptune? Why not (for example) smug Madison?
The answer could be:
a.) She was so controlling, that she wanted someone weaker for BF.
b.) She was just a naive girl (almost as naive as Veronica), who pretended to be wild and worldly.
c.) She was BF with Veronica only/mostly to piss off Celeste (there was no one Celeste hated more than Veronica and her mother).
d.) Something else - for example Jake encouraged their friendship because he has still cared for Veronica's mom and was happy to see their daughters together and happy.

Any ideas?
Old 11-02-2016, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

in my view def a and c.. i do think she did truly like veronica though.. but also wanting to influence such a "pure" girl in her ways
Old 11-03-2016, 05:56 AM
Passionate Fan

I really do think Lilly cared about Veronica. But just like Logan, Veronica loved her more. Veronica is a strong girl but when shes with Lilly, she allows Lilly to control her, she values Lilly's opinion.
Old 11-04-2016, 04:55 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swift2Potter (View Post)
I really do think Lilly cared about Veronica. But just like Logan, Veronica loved her more. Veronica is a strong girl but when shes with Lilly, she allows Lilly to control her, she values Lilly's opinion.
I agree with you. Veronica loved Lilly more, than Lilly loved Veronica.

What about Lilly's feelings for Logan? Did she care for him at all? Did she know about abuse? Because Duncan at least suspected. Why didn't Lilly and Duncan try to help Logan? Or did they?

Any thoughts?
Old 11-04-2016, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanaja (View Post)
I agree with you. Veronica loved Lilly more, than Lilly loved Veronica.

What about Lilly's feelings for Logan? Did she care for him at all? Did she know about abuse? Because Duncan at least suspected. Why didn't Lilly and Duncan try to help Logan? Or did they?

Any thoughts?
Good questions. i don't think Lilly knew how abusive Logan's Dad was-otherwise, maybe she wouldn't have fooled around with him. There's a lot we don't know though. Like you said, Lilly was all in flashback. Also, isn't it possible that the abuse became worse after he killed Lilly? Once someone kills a person, it changes them.
Old 11-05-2016, 07:56 AM
Passionate Fan

Although they were friends, they were really secretive also. They dont tell each other everything - e.g. Duncan's health problem, Aaron being an abusive father to Logan +

Maybe they were childhood friends? Since both of their parents are prominent in Neptune. Sometimes I wish Lilly story was explored more
Old 11-05-2016, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swift2Potter (View Post)
Although they were friends, they were really secretive also. They dont tell each other everything - e.g. Duncan's health problem, Aaron being an abusive father to Logan +

Maybe they were childhood friends? Since both of their parents are prominent in Neptune. Sometimes I wish Lilly story was explored more
I agree. There's so much we never found out about Lilly and her family and how much Veronica's family interacted with them.
Old 11-05-2016, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

im guessing no interaction cus theres no way in hell celeste would let lianne step in the door
Old 11-06-2016, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

heading to a family dinner tonight.. probably wont be back for the watch

hope everyone has fun with the ep
Old 11-06-2016, 05:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mockingjay (View Post)
im guessing no interaction cus theres no way in hell celeste would let lianne step in the door
Well there's a flashback where we can see Lianne with a cake celebrating Veronica's birthday and ... i believe it was in the Kane's backyard, the swimming pool is the same.

ORRRRR

We know that the Mars family moved away from where they lived when Keith went after the Kane's so maybe they had a backyard with a swimming pool.

Regarding the questions about why Lily was friend with Veronica, I do believe Lily cared for Veronica. Despite her shallow appearance, which we see in the flashbacks, she was very intelligent and knew that Veronica was intelligent too. I don't see Lily being friends with Madison AT ALL.
She was controlling I agree, and despite seeing V obeying Lily or falling under the peer pressure (when she left Yolanda alone) , I think V had personality enough not to be her minion. That's why LIly choose to be her friend IMO.

Icon by:Hilery00
Old 11-06-2016, 06:05 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm here !!

Old 11-06-2016, 06:35 PM
Extreme Fan

So i don't know if i got confused with the hour or nobody showed up so i am watching the ep right now and GOSHHH !!

Logan looks so cute and hopeful when asking V out on the boat. WHY DIDN't WE SEE THAT ??? WHY DID V HAVE TO BELIEVE THAT MORON OF TAD????

Old 11-06-2016, 06:42 PM
Extreme Fan

I think , besides some eps in season 3, this is the first episode that we actually see Logan being HAPPY ! truly happy. I would say he's falling IN LOVE

Old 11-06-2016, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi! It's supposed to start now. Are you still here?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread