Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2005, 11:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't understand why people don't like Leo, it seems like he has become the Riley of this show, and that really makes me sad. I don't think he's dull at all, he is sweet, cute and he clearly genuinely cares for Veronica. I don't ship anyone on this show yet, but this couple is definitely a potential ship for me.
Old 04-09-2005, 12:08 AM
Obsessed Fan

I feel really sorry for Leo because we already know that Veronica/Leo isn't going to last because Max has signed on for a pilot. I'm also sad that people don't like Leo. I think he is a good guy and I don't think he is as witty as Veronica, but he can't keep up with the repertoire. If/When it ends, I don't want it to be badly.
Old 04-09-2005, 12:37 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-pop G&Jo
I feel really sorry for Leo because we already know that Veronica/Leo isn't going to last because Max has signed on for a pilot. I'm also sad that people don't like Leo. I think he is a good guy and I don't think he is as witty as Veronica, but he can't keep up with the repertoire. If/When it ends, I don't want it to be badly.
Yea ... Rob has said though that he really likes Leo/Max and doesn't reallie understand the negativity surrounding him. I think Rob will leave it open for Leo/Max to return if that pilot does fall through. I'm already sad that he's leaving ...
Old 04-09-2005, 08:25 AM
Passionate Fan

I think Leo is good for Veronica. I'm a Logan/Veronica shipper but I think right now in her life she needs Leo. He has his **** together, unlike Logan. Logan's too much of a mess right now so for the moment I really like Leo with Veronica.
He looks better in red. ~ River
Old 04-11-2005, 06:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Jo
I think Leo is good for Veronica. I'm a Logan/Veronica shipper but I think right now in her life she needs Leo. He has his **** together, unlike Logan. Logan's too much of a mess right now so for the moment I really like Leo with Veronica.
ITA. Those are my feelings exactly about Veronica and Leo. Although ultimately I am a Logan/Veronica shipper, I really like Leo and Veronica together.
Lilly Kane: Yeah that, and as kind of a side project, I dispense fashion advice.
Old 04-14-2005, 09:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

Wow. It seems that anyone that has anything nice to say about Veronica/Leo has to first clarify that they are a Logan/Veronica shipper just so that there's no misunderstanding. Well, I join the group because I'm a Logan/Veronica shipper as well, but the reason I came to this thread was because I actually liked the Veronica/Leo scene in the beginning of 'Weapons of Class Destruction.' I thought it was cute and I especially like the part where he brushes her hair back. Scenes where the guy brushes back a girl's hair is always cute.
Old 04-14-2005, 10:45 AM
Extreme Fan

I think that was like the first time, to me that is, that Veronica looked genuinely happy with Leo. And the part where he brushed her back? Like J-pop G&Jo said, way cute ...
Old 04-14-2005, 12:24 PM
Passionate Fan

I feel bad for Leo, Veronica has used him and now after the Logan/Veronica kiss I can only wonder how long he'll last. Poor Leo...
Old 04-14-2005, 04:02 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah, so much for that.

It's like Veronica's had her fun with him and now she's gonna toss him to the side.

"I know who you are..."

"It's all fun and games 'till one of you gets my foot up your ass."
Old 04-14-2005, 04:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

I wouldn't say that she used him. I think that she actually liked him and it was also convenient that he happened to also be a cop. I just really don't feel comfortable with the idea of Veronica using a guy. She doesn't seem like the type of gal who would toy with a guy's emotions. Well, actually, yeah she would because that's how she got to know Leo in the first place, but I don't think she would have gotten into a relationship with him if she didn't like him.
Old 04-14-2005, 06:24 PM
Passionate Fan

When I say she used him I meant when they first meet. She used him to get the Lilly hotline tape. But then she fall for him. So she didn't use him when she liked him. Sorry if I wasn't clear on that.
Old 04-15-2005, 01:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Awww, i love Leo. He's adorable. I wish he had a chance. It's a shame that the writers haven't given him much of a personality or backstory. That makes it pretty clear that he's not going to be in it for the long haul. I think it would be really good for Veronica to have a relationship that is outside of the whole situation with Lilly's murder. Keep her grounded and whatnot. If she gets involved with Logan (wait, scrap that 'if', I should say 'when'), it could jeopardize her investigation and her objectivity toward the situation.
I know she's not exactly objective as it is, but if the killer does turn out to be Logan, her feelings toward him would make it really hard for her to accept it.

pale is the new tan
Old 04-19-2005, 11:12 PM
Extreme Fan

I felt so flippin bad for Leo tonight. Although I am glad that Veronica did cut him loose though. BUT seriously, did she have to ask for a favor after she just dumped him? Leo doing the favor for was so classy of him ... he's such a sweet guy. If Veronica won't date, hell, I'll take him in a heartbeart ...
Old 04-20-2005, 04:33 AM
Ultimate Fan

I know! I can't believe she expected him to be like, "Okay, cool!" I liked that they didn't make him take it totally well. He seemed genuinely upset.

But I really liked that Veronica said, "I genuinely care about you. So I wanted to tell you now."

"I know who you are..."

"It's all fun and games 'till one of you gets my foot up your ass."
Old 04-20-2005, 02:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

I thought it was better that she admitted the truth and then asked for the favor and not the other way around. That, to me, would have been her getting everything she could out of him before she set him loose.

"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy."-Charlie McCarthy

*'Ships I Sail*
Spike/Buffy, Seth/Summer, Veronica/Logan, Draco/Ginny
Closed Thread   Post New Thread