Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2006, 12:49 PM
Elite Fan

Jenny--not sure about the spoiler you mentioned, but I'm sure we'll have answers to some of the questions on Tuesday or Wednesday when we talk to Michael.
Old 11-05-2006, 01:26 PM
New Fan

When did Michael say what was mentioned in the spoiler?
Old 11-05-2006, 01:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

He said so in the last thread. He said that they were currently working on the script for episode 6, where it would be revealed. He also said he knew who it was.
Old 11-05-2006, 02:15 PM
New Fan

That tease.
Old 11-05-2006, 02:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

argh! I hate knowing whats coming up... but when people know I wanna know too!!

also... please can I be added to that list on the first page? I love lists!! (prefer shopping lists, but ya'know, any list will do!)

I think it, I say it... it's my way
Old 11-05-2006, 02:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

I didn't find it. But I remember reading it and replying to it so if one of the mods checks through all of his posts I am sure they will find it.
Old 11-05-2006, 02:25 PM
New Fan

I checked on the last thread, and I couldn't find it anywhere.
Old 11-05-2006, 02:39 PM
Master Fan

Could you guys stop talking about spoilers, please? I know it doesn't appear like they're spoilers, but they are. Or use spoiler tags [*sp] text [*/sp] (without the stars).
Old 11-05-2006, 02:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

Sherrif Don Lamb: Read my latest post. I couldn't find it there either, which is really, really weird because I remember Michael said he knew who it is but he wouldn't say anything. He also said it would be revealed in ep. 6.
I even replied to it so I should know.
Old 11-05-2006, 02:51 PM
New Fan

Chicah, I sent you a PM.
Old 11-05-2006, 03:16 PM
Passionate Fan

Agreed. We definitely don't want anyone avoiding our dear Sheriff's thread because they're worried about spoilers on plot points or the mystery, etc.

One thing I didn't get from the previous episode is why that cop from LA was investigating the disappearance of Richard Grieco (okay, so I can't remember his name). If the guy was a single actor trying to scrape out a living from the bottom of the barrel, I'm kind of surprised that anyone noticed or cared that he was gone. Was he late on his rent or something? I can't remember why the LA cop said he was investigating. You know that Lamb was praying that the LA cop would arrest Keith!
Old 11-05-2006, 03:33 PM
Elite Fan

Anita--I think that the LAPD cop was looking for the deadbeat dad because no one had heard from him in a few days, so someone was concerned.
Old 11-05-2006, 03:41 PM
Addicted Fan

To me it more appeared that someone noticed that he hadn't been around his place and remembered "a weird guy poking around" - maybe that raised the flag more than anythingelse?!? Would be my guess.
They investigated Keith because he identified himself as a city official to the landlord ... which apparently was bad! (Don't remember the word, sorry)

Stef
Old 11-05-2006, 03:47 PM
Master Fan

Didn't they say his girlfriend was getting worried? When they looked into it, the super remembered letting Keith into the apartment. Possibly?

Dur internet problems extending to the computer lab in admin. NOT GOOD. I want to be able to chat with Michael on Wednesday! I.T. better fix this!
I made my icon.
Old 11-05-2006, 04:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BepperGirl (View Post)
Didn't they say his girlfriend was getting worried? When they looked into it, the super remembered letting Keith into the apartment. Possibly?

Dur internet problems extending to the computer lab in admin. NOT GOOD. I want to be able to chat with Michael on Wednesday! I.T. better fix this!
Ahh, that would make sense if Richard had a girlfriend that missed him when he disappeared!

As for your internet problems, I'll cross my fingers for you!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread