Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2006, 11:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
we even had RT say something positive
I must have missed it, what did he say exactly?
Old 08-01-2006, 11:49 AM
New Fan

Also, can I be added to the list?
Sherrif Don Lamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 11:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpySyd
Here are the spoilerfree parts of what Rob said about LoVe in the DivX inteview:

Quote:
They're two obstinent and difficult people, so there is this sort of lightning there between the two. I love writing the two of them together, and I love writing the two of them apart, so I enjoy either configuration. I want to treat it like...I mean, I think there is an element of destiny to their relationship. At the same time, I want to play the realities of falling in love at 17 or 18.
Old 08-01-2006, 11:54 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpySyd
Here it is:
Quote:
I've said before that I want the Logan/Veronica relationship to be a roller coaster ride; I want it to feel like the relationship of somebody you fell in love with in high school. It shouldn't… It would be unrealistic, particularly for two characters who are so headstrong and volatile like those two, to have this nice, sweet romance play out for five years.
Edited.

Last edited by Sherrif Don Lamb; 08-01-2006 at 12:01 PM
Old 08-01-2006, 11:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

Lol, that's not the Rob quote I meant Sherrif Don Lamb because I think some people might consider these spoilers, so you might have to edit everything that talks about season 3 and the future...

ETA:
Sheriff Don Lamb made this post irrelevant

Last edited by SunnyGeri; 08-01-2006 at 12:17 PM
SunnyGeri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 12:00 PM
Master Fan

Thanks guys! It's nice to see he's somehow backing us up. That he knows what he's playing with. I'm still scared that too much of a rocky ride could kill the ship. Some drama's good, but too much is too much.
Old 08-01-2006, 12:01 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyGeri
Lol, that's not the Rob quote I meant Sherrif Don Lamb because I think some people might consider these spoilers, so you might have to edit everything that talks about season 3 and the future...
Done.
Old 08-01-2006, 12:42 PM
Master Fan

I can handle the rockyness as long as it's LoVe in the end. <333. To many of my ships didn't end up together, and LoVe deserves it.

ICON CREDIT // TUMBLR
breath we drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicofNight07
I guess what also bugs me is that there will be new fans coming in this fall and be new to everything and well... Yeah.
Yeah, it's not exactly great PR if there are new people starting the show, it's not exactly a great thing for them to hear the star ranting about how little she likes the relationship between her character and her boyfriend. We need to be positive KB! About the entire show!
I don't want new people to come in immediately thinking that Logan is a jackass.

I'm still thinking positive though tis the only way I'm going to get through the next couple months!
Old 08-01-2006, 02:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

My avi won't show up!
tink~lostboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 04:17 PM
Elite Fan

Sorry I'm so late on these today---it took me longer to make the second animation than I thought.

Kirsty had to pick the long drawn out scenes for me to animate--but we're ok with that, right?

Old 08-01-2006, 04:58 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hi, I'm Luci! I'm new and all bright eyed and bushy tailed to this fandom so I'll mostly be lurking but I have a dire question that I can't answer on my own without having to read reallybad!fics.

I was just wondering if there are any good LoVe fics that are in the same universe as Veronica's dream in S2? Or any AU fics of her and Logan dating pre S1 and so on?

Basically I'm looking for gullible long haired Veronica dating Logan fics. That won't hurt my eyes.

Pretty please? =D (if you can PM me, that would be wonderful because I know this thread moves fast but I'll check back anyhow. thanks!)

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Bijou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 05:08 PM
Extreme Fan

I read what KB said about Logan today when i got my tv guide about how she doesn't care for him and that he doesn't treat Veronica the way she deserves.. i hate when she says stuff like that it crushes me that KB doesn't like LoVe and i really don't understand it we all know Logan can be an ass but when he is with Veronica he couldn't be nicer he always takes care of her and treats her good i really don't understand what KB is talking about regarding LoVe sometimes it's like she doesn't even watch the show i think Logan treats her great...
HalesNLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 05:13 PM
New Fan

i cant get enough of LoVe. Even when there not an item their scenes with each other are classic!
jessc_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 05:15 PM
Elite Fan

Bijou--not sure if there are many set Pre-series or in that dream world, but you might want to look into the LJ fic communities (VeronicaMarsFic is one that should have most stuff, along with the LoVeathons.) If you check the memories of the LoVeathons community, I think there are some smutty fics set Pre-series, but I can't remember.

My ratings:

3. 4--Veronica's in so much pain because of what he did, and he can't find a good way to help her.

4. 4--Yet another example of how hurt Veronica can be by what Logan does, and says. Heartbreaking.