Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2006, 07:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I loved Logan and Hannah together!!!
I loved them at the beginning but then when things got more physical.... well let's just say my eyes tended to close LOL.

*Dusk* I LOVED the M/S reference in the recap too! Though I'm not sure I want them to get together again soon... it's just that when they do, they need to last, so they really need to work on their issues first.
Old 04-18-2006, 08:02 AM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for the pics everyone! I love The Dance ones and that make-out session was so Hot! They were all over each other! I would've liked to have seen a little more but hey, I'm greedy! I love in the second part of the flashback while they're making out, when Logan pulls her closer to him twice. He kind of lifts his hips up a little. So hot!
Old 04-18-2006, 08:46 AM
Absolute Fan

Hey Guys

I have been dying with FF down and i havent been able to gush and squeel about my LoVe being back in full effect! Anyhoo i cannot wait for tonight's episode and some more LV moments and i also wanted you to know we made some LV and VM avies on our site and updated that but i dont think we can use animated avies on FF right now but feel free to check them out and snag what you want.

Are we back now where it all began?Have you finally forgiven me?
~Sway LoVe

Jim Halpert: I'm in love with you. I just needed you to know. Once.

Dick:"I dont know how I'm goin quit you..SHH its not me its WOO"

Nothing Else Matters

~Always&Forever NSHJS

Old 04-18-2006, 10:15 AM
Elite Fan

Will fix up the first post soon, so if anything needs to be added/removed/changed, let me know (including the title)...

Hayley hon, need you to make your sig shorter, it's too big right now. Shouldn't be much higher than the height of your av Thanks!
Old 04-18-2006, 10:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonie
if anything needs to be added/removed/changed, let me know (including the title)...
Title of the thread: 'Cause her true love did find her at the espresso machine
Old 04-18-2006, 10:36 AM
Extreme Fan

i know this has probably been asked 20 times already but what was thte song playing during their dance scene?
Old 04-18-2006, 10:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chianna
i know this has probably been asked 20 times already but what was thte song playing during their dance scene?
Sway by The Perishers
Old 04-18-2006, 10:41 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpySyd
Sway by The Perishers

thanks hun.

Could i be added, i don't think i ever asked before
Old 04-18-2006, 11:06 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleurdelune
Thanks for the pics everyone! I love The Dance ones and that make-out session was so Hot! They were all over each other! I would've liked to have seen a little more but hey, I'm greedy! I love in the second part of the flashback while they're making out, when Logan pulls her closer to him twice. He kind of lifts his hips up a little. So hot!
I loved the past two weeks of LoVe. That make-out scene was so friggin' hot, as was the dance. Those two have so much chemistry!
Old 04-18-2006, 05:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah, it was a shame we missed the !OMGSway! moments, but think of everything we can gush about during the summer hiatus before Season 3 (because there *says a little prayer* will be a season 3).

Quote:
I love in the second part of the flashback while they're making out, when Logan pulls her closer to him twice. He kind of lifts his hips up a little. So hot!
I had to do a double-take because Jason's hips appeared to be thrusting....

I had accidently come across a spoiler that said two former flames would have sparks flying at the dance, but I didn't even register that it would be LoVe. And during the episode it appeared that the former flames would be Wallace and Jackie. But then *points to wonderfully awesome Sway pics* happened. My mind was on such a Sway high I almost didn't realize Thumper had been killed. If I never expressed my love for Gia before, I am doing it now. Thank you Gia for being annoying!

And Wallace/Logan friendship time? It actually made me like physics for an hour.

ETA: That article is love.

av-calicons@lj

Last edited by Lloydsgurl; 04-18-2006 at 06:09 PM
Old 04-18-2006, 05:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
There's nothing hotter than Logan scootage LOL

And Jennifer, I was sooo thrilled that L/V were the other couple producing some sparks. I kept hoping that something would happen because of the UPN press release but wasn't sure anything really would.
Old 04-18-2006, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

Ok thought of another reason.

Because Logan thnks she's a hot blonde.

ICON CREDIT // TUMBLR
Old 04-18-2006, 08:02 PM
Elite Fan

chianna -
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpySyd
Sway by The Perishers
Which you can get on the VM soundtrack (which is really great btw )
Old 04-18-2006, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Great caps you guys posted!
My LJ
Old 04-19-2006, 12:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Dusk*
Awesome Caps!

(Quoted from the latest recap at televisionwithoutpity.com)
Neptune High. Logan's facing his locker when Veronica appears and knees him in the back of one of his legs, which quickly causes one of their sexually charged conversations to ensue. I'm not saying I want to see them together, but the hookup seems so inevitable that even Mulder and Scully would be all, "God, just DO IT ALREADY!" at this point.

Word! (well, except for 'I'm not saying I want to see them together' cause I'm totally saying that)

OMG, that is so totally hilarious and true at the same time!! I loved that scene, but no joke the scene in Logan's Car is the HOTTEST scene i've seen on my TV screen in a long time people, let's hope there is much, much more to come

---------------------------------------------
*obsessed with Veronica Mars*
Closed Thread   Post New Thread