Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2005, 05:14 PM
Passionate Fan

I agree. I love angsty LoVe.

Lisa
Old 10-05-2005, 05:15 PM
Master Fan

Lisa, I got paranoid and set mine ten minutes over lol.

Ok, OT and on a random note, has anyone ever had problem viewing photobucket? I can't access my albums or view any caps or avis that people have made that's hosted on there in the last couple of days and it's driving me crazy.
Old 10-05-2005, 06:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

ok i'm sorry but she slept with duncan she souldn't care who Logan was with.

My Videos
Old 10-05-2005, 06:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

I kinda hated this episode, really made my stomach turn on the whole VD thing or as I like to call it, venereal disease. And the whole Logan in the next room. I'm just a tad resentful. But I did like the line, "If the cuddling was the best part then he did it wrong." made me laugh.
Old 10-05-2005, 06:57 PM
Total Fan

She was soooo jealous.

I feel wrong for thinking dark Logan is totally hot. And LOVED the Lamb/Veronica scenes. The birdies...
Old 10-05-2005, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

Wow! I have to head off to work but I'm still trying to process everything. I was expecting D/V to have sex so that wasn't much of a shock and it only proves further they are probably not the end game. She had more chemistry with Logan out in the hallway. And his comments and the look on his face...no words.

As for L/K, the whole time I kept thinking that should be Veronica!....Boy is seriously too hot for words and he's turning me into mush. I can't even form thoughts that aren't going to come out as shallow right now. I'm scared for him though that he's going to immerse himself in this fling and the consequences are going to come back and haunt him.

Video, seriously sucked and it wasn't the whole thing. Plus V/D were together. I need to see the entire version.
Old 10-05-2005, 07:01 PM
Total Fan

Forgot to add...the condom wrapper Beaver found....said LARGE. I was hysterical. That's my Logan! **proud**
Old 10-05-2005, 07:02 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaylaW
I kinda hated this episode, really made my stomach turn on the whole VD thing or as I like to call it, venereal disease. And the whole Logan in the next room. I'm just a tad resentful. But I did like the line, "If the cuddling was the best part then he did it wrong." made me laugh.
Ditto. It was a good episode in regards that in *reality* that sort of thing would of happened. But It just breaks our shipper hearts to actually see it happen. I wish it was Logan but I think this will just make, when it does happen, all the more wonderful and meaningful... and we can be sure that Logan Will NOT do it wrong. <G>
Old 10-05-2005, 07:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

So here in NYC the faders' video and scenes from next weeks episode got cut off to start the local news. Can anyone recap me on what's up for next week? Thanks.
Old 10-05-2005, 07:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinlyn98
Forgot to add...the condom wrapper Beaver found....said LARGE. I was hysterical. That's my Logan! **proud**
LOL...ah I love it. I didn't even notice!
Old 10-05-2005, 07:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Only the video cut out...the preview was right before the video. It should be up soon (if not already) at UPN.com.

Ok...I'm totally grateful for jealous Veronica.

And I loved Logan's line about if the cuddling was the best part, he was doing it wrong. Hah!

Veronica honey...you so don't know what you're missing... That boy is hot. I just hope Kendall rubs it in when Veronica finds out (of course she's going to find out).

Not enough shirtless Logan though. And for someone who's never shot a gun before...he's a pretty good shot.
Old 10-05-2005, 07:30 PM
Master Fan

I'm still loving that moment in the hallway and after Logan says "..he didn't do it right", he gives her that little kiss thing. That whole scene was just so intense.
Old 10-05-2005, 07:32 PM
Master Fan

The bright side? They probably DID do it wrong....

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 10-05-2005, 07:36 PM
Master Fan

Ok, I'm just now realizing that the couple they were listening to was probably L/K. V, that could have been you!
Old 10-05-2005, 08:20 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridon
The bright side? They probably DID do it wrong....
Well, if Donut had to ask.... The episode was okay but I'm still not feeling this season. I'm giving it time of course. Oh, and that one scene between Logan and V was probably my favourite part. It was short but the chemistry was so damn evident. Logan sure knows what to do! Veronica will find out eventually!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread