Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2005, 10:45 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chynna Princess
I love this one. That's what inspired me to add that line about Tinkerbelle and The Lost Boy to the opening post. It's perfect for them.
Me, too! I think Tinkerbelle and I and Pay To The Order Of are my two of my all time favorites.

Untitled by MsPooh

Wheee. My 5,555th post.

I said to him, "You seem like you didn't miss a beat."
He looked at me and said, "I've missed so many beats, I've made a rhythm."
Old 04-16-2005, 10:48 AM
Master Fan

Thatg's so funny. I was JUST reading Pay to the Order of per you rec. That is the best fic ever!!! I'm reading Five things. Can't wait to read Untitled and Right Kind of Wrong.

Congrats on the 5's, *high 5*

.icon.
Old 04-16-2005, 10:54 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chynna Princess
Thatg's so funny. I was JUST reading Pay to the Order of per you rec. That is the best fic ever!!! I'm reading Five things. Can't wait to read Untitled and Right Kind of Wrong.

Congrats on the 5's, *high 5*
Isn't it just amazing? I love the Logan POV. I think I'd reccomend a lot of the LV fics, actually just any type of VM fics. There are some that are just okay, but a ton of great ones. I think it's because there aren't a lot of annoying teen girls that watch it, that go "OmG!!!!1!!!1 DuNcin & Logen R da BeStesT!!!!1!!!!!111" and that reduces the number of crappy fics.

Whee! High 5s are cool. And what do you know? It was on thread number 5.

Old 04-16-2005, 10:59 AM
Master Fan

Maybe 5 is you number today. I just finished 5 Things. That was awesome. OMG these fics are good.

.icon.
Old 04-16-2005, 11:00 AM
Loyal Fan

I have been totally pigging out on fanfic since the kiss, not even slowing down to review. So now I am going back and doing that. A general shout out to all who take the time and energy to write-thank you!!
Old 04-16-2005, 11:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miya-chan
Isn't it just amazing? I love the Logan POV. I think I'd reccomend a lot of the LV fics, actually just any type of VM fics. There are some that are just okay, but a ton of great ones. I think it's because there aren't a lot of annoying teen girls that watch it, that go "OmG!!!!1!!!1 DuNcin & Logen R da BeStesT!!!!1!!!!!111" and that reduces the number of crappy fics.

Whee! High 5s are cool. And what do you know? It was on thread number 5.
Some of them seem so maturely written, I do wonder what the age of the authors are, and what the gender break down is too.
Old 04-16-2005, 11:07 AM
Master Fan

I could speculate on that but I won't. I will however say that I'm sure 99% are female. I can see guys watching the show but I don't think most would fic it.

.icon.
Old 04-16-2005, 11:14 AM
Total Fan

Yeah, I think that most of the writers are female. Ages? I'm not sure. Late teens-twenties?

Old 04-16-2005, 11:30 AM
Master Fan

I would guess early to mid twenties. I see the fandom going from teen up but the writers seem to lean to the old side. Maybe I'm wrong and the show just brings out the best talent though.

.icon.
Old 04-16-2005, 11:33 AM
Passionate Fan

I think some of the authors are late teens ( 17-19) but I agree that most are probably college age. The only way I know there are some 17 or 18 year old authors is because they're talking about not being able to update till the AP tests are over. Which is senior/junior stuff.

Chynna can you re-post the link to your newest video? I want to start dling it now.
He looks better in red. ~ River
Old 04-16-2005, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

I'm way past bordeline obsessive when it comes to watching the clip and it's scaring me, it really is. I can't even focus on celebrating my husband's b-day and that's just sad LOL Of course he's doing his own thing too....

What's really getting to me is that I've liked the possible pairing of L/V all along, never really thinking it would happen, well at least not for quite sometime but I wasn't all that emotionally vested until the kiss. Now I'm a complete goner and I don't know that I wanted to be this vested again. I tend to worry too much about the possible outcome instead of just enjoying the ride which is what I need to do.

I also can't stop changing my avatar which is highly unsual for me. I pretty much keep one avatar for long periods of time but it's like I can't make up my mind there's so many good moments before, during and after the kiss.
Old 04-16-2005, 11:41 AM
Passionate Fan

Hey if there is a list could I be added to this great couple...man i'm so torn between these two together and her and duncan
Old 04-16-2005, 11:52 AM
New Fan

Hi everyone! I keep forgetting to ask, but add to me to the list please!! I can't believe how fast these threads are moving. It's awesome! I'm off to read some of these fan fics.
Old 04-16-2005, 11:53 AM
Loyal Fan

I can't believe how fast this thread moves, and how slow the spoiler thread moves. It is dead over there.
Old 04-16-2005, 11:57 AM
Passionate Fan

Chynna never mind. I found the link at surgerpuss, the link is zip over there so it's only taking 1.5 hours to dl.

Welcome ami!
He looks better in red. ~ River
Closed Thread   Post New Thread