Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2016, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

Oh I agree, I was thinking more of tv show Logan. More and more he moved further away from Aaron, I think he was better adjusted in the movie than Veronica was. She was denying who she truly was and what she truly wanted. She was being something she wasn't to appease others and the other her in a way.

I do know the fear that a lot of victims in abusive household either become a victim in an abusive relationship or become the abusers themselves.
Old 10-31-2016, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
But to be fair to Logan, it was the lamp and not Veronica. (With Aaron it would probably be the lamp thrown at Veronica) I think Logan stepped away from Veronica and attacked the lamp instead. I think he had to let loose somewhat (though I don't think it's a good action what he did) Logan has so much anger inside of him, especially then, I'm surprised he wasn't acting out more.
well yea, i dont think logan would ever physically harm veronica. im just saying from keith's pov, as a father, seeing him like that.. even if it's just a lamp, it would def make me want him to stay away from my daughter
Old 10-31-2016, 04:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mockingjay (View Post)
well yea, i dont think logan would ever physically harm veronica. im just saying from keith's pov, as a father, seeing him like that.. even if it's just a lamp, it would def make me want him to stay away from my daughter
Yeah but I always think Keith went over board. He knows that Logan is upset and he knows what Logan went through with Aaron. And he just made a bad situation worse. He could have come in and just told Logan to get out and not come back. But he slammed him against a wall.
Old 10-31-2016, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

mistakes were made all around

happy halloween to all

You get tough. you get even.
Old 10-31-2016, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy Halloween to you all too!
Old 11-01-2016, 04:57 AM
Passionate Fan

Hello please add me here

I just started season 2!!!
Old 11-03-2016, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome Swift2Potter!
Old 11-04-2016, 05:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
Yeah but I always think Keith went over board. He knows that Logan is upset and he knows what Logan went through with Aaron. And he just made a bad situation worse. He could have come in and just told Logan to get out and not come back. But he slammed him against a wall.
Keith just didn't want Logan to be Veronica's boyfriend. His main concern was Veronica's well-being, not so much Logan's well-being.

IMO Keith only saw similarities between Logan and Aaron, but what he didn't see, was, that there have been even more similarities between Logan and his mother. Logan's relationship with Lilly was similar to Lynn's relationship with Aaron (they've been both cheated by their partners), Logan was contemplating suicide (just like his mother), etc.
Old 11-07-2016, 07:53 AM
Passionate Fan

i think that was just Keith's defense though. He didn't see the entire scene, I bet he just heard the lamp crash and then assumed that Logan will hurt Veronica.
Old 11-07-2016, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

All Keith was concerned with was his daughter. Understandable, considering what they had both already been through with the whole town hating them. He never tried to understand Logan or asked what was going on with Logan.
Old 11-07-2016, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ yea in an ideal world, keith would've been more understanding or try to see logan's pov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swift2Potter (View Post)
i think that was just Keith's defense though. He didn't see the entire scene, I bet he just heard the lamp crash and then assumed that Logan will hurt Veronica.
but as parent, i would think his mindset would be better safe than sorry.. i mean i doubt he wants to wait around until when (or if ever) logan actually gets physically abusive with veronica to do something about it
Old 11-14-2016, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What could I do to make it better That is one line I love from Logan.
Old 11-14-2016, 03:41 PM
Master Fan

I understand that, it's that Keith was an officer of the law. He knows that strong force of actions like that could just make things worse. He should have kicked Logan out for sure, but I still think he got too rough. Logan acted wrong, but Keith could have used his words instead of physical force.
Old 11-14-2016, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah-physical force was not needed there. Too much adrenaline on Keith's part, I guess.
Old 11-21-2016, 07:24 AM
Passionate Fan

Just finished the 2x20 episode. Boy, they were heartbreaking in this episode. I loved the Epic speech but the ending was heartbreaking!!! I just want them happy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread