Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2007, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I kinda liked the finale..i love the pic of Lilly and Duncan. First i got scaried, but then i saw i heard Jake i went okay. It's the Kanes new house.
I'm glad that this didn't end with LV makes my DV heart all happy We didn't get acully Ducan , but we got Veronica watshing the Ducan painting, next best thing

"i'm not weird, i'm limited edition "

mylu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 02:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Overall...the finale was okay. Not as good as the other finales, but this one left a lot of unanswered questions. Honestly, Piz & Veronica is so weird. I totally prefer LoVe and seeing Vron yell at him was so sad. I'm also SOOO confused about the whole Castle story...can anyone explain it to me? =P
Old 05-24-2007, 02:48 PM
Addicted Fan

I thought the finale was okay. Could have been better. I wish it would have ended LoVe. I kept switching from VM to Dancing With the Stars so I missed some parts of the episode.
abw92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The finale was super.
I felt like something was missing, an ending.
But I liked it that's what matters afterall.
There's something I didn't understand : the castle thing ? this story was a little confusing for a finale.
I miss her already.
jesaispas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 04:16 PM
Master Fan

I really enjoyed this episode, I think it was extremely well done. And it did it's purpose as a season finale. That's the one problem I had with it, nothing about it felt like a series finale. As a regular ep, I loved it, but otherwise...

I really liked how the past was referenced throughout the ep with the return of Jake Kane and Clarence Weidman. Also the little touches, such as the portraits of Lilly and Duncan, were great additions.
Old 05-24-2007, 05:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

okay .. what was the reason for the video of her and piz getting it on adam and eve style.... i know the "castle" took the video but watching it 3 times now i don't know why? what was the point in the sex tape?
Angelyc_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 05:50 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelyc_1 (View Post)
okay .. what was the reason for the video of her and piz getting it on adam and eve style.... i know the "castle" took the video but watching it 3 times now i don't know why? what was the point in the sex tape?
The purpose of the camera was to spy on Wallace since The Castle was considering making him a member. Getting VP's interaction was just a bonus, I guess.

Quote:
There's something I didn't understand : the castle thing ? this story was a little confusing for a finale.
It was a little confusing, but I think it was just setting up some future storylines for next season. Since we're not getting that, it only left questions

Quote:
I really enjoyed this episode, I think it was extremely well done. And it did it's purpose as a season finale. That's the one problem I had with it, nothing about it felt like a series finale. As a regular ep, I loved it, but otherwise...
I couldn't agree more, Lizzie. The episode was great, but since it ended up being the series finale it left me wanting more...I guess that was the original purpose though
Old 05-25-2007, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Finally getting round to posting, heh.

I loved this episode. All of it. And I adored the ending. I don't really understand what kind of "closure" people could have wanted. Everyone skipping off happily into the sunshine? That's not what Veronica Mars has ever been about, and I would have hated if everything was tied up into nice little bows at the end of the episode. It would be impossible for a show and characters like these to have closure after only three years. Any closure that we got, in my head it would all have just unraveled again pretty sharpish anyway

It was great to see Jake back, even if he was kinda scary with a beard, and the Lilly/Duncan portraits were a nice touch. That look of sadness and shock that came over Kristen's face when she saw the picture of Lilly was perfect The Castle storyline was so dark and awesome, especially with Wallace being tortured. He is the most awesome BFF ever. Loved all the Veronica/Mac scenes too.

Loved all the Logan/Veronica stuff. They made it so clear throughout the episode how similar they are - they both wanted revenge and justice whereas Piz just stood idly by and did nothing. And that was so obvious in the final scene.

Veronica in this episode was awesome, I love when she's getting her revenge on. And Kristen got to sing! hee. She had so many great lines this episode, she really is at her best when she's kicking ass. So much fun

Keith.. oh, Keith. I loved the Logan/Keith parallels here - Logan risking his life and Keith sacrificing his job, both to protect and defend Veronica. Keith is so amazing, willing to do that for her and he never even asked why she broke in in the first place. The Keith/Veronica scene where she tells him she loved him made me tear up

And then the final scene.. I don't think I could have imagined a more perfect scene. Such a contrast from the beginning of the ep when she talks about Keith winning the election - with the sun shining, birds singing, and dancing in the streets. Instead, we got her casting her futile vote, and then walking down the street, alone, in the rain..
Old 05-25-2007, 10:33 PM
Passionate Fan

I thought it was a good episode and one which was suited to take the series either in the FBI direction or to come back as is. Wasn't the best episode to wrap a series up. But in some ways it's rather melancholy tone was fitting for the series. Veronica and her father taking lifes lumps together and in good humor. Staying in there through hard work and through each other's support.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Raja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 07:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Wasn't the best episode to wrap a series up.
This episode was supposed to be the season finale but the idiots over at cw dropped the show.
JoshandChristinaCursed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 01:17 PM
Master Fan

jsut seen the eppy last week and to be honest didnt realise it was the last eppy! it didnt have that feel to it (stupid CW network!!!!)

was werid to see jake kane back!! but even though logan and veronica left things on a weird patch - it was nice to see logan still sticking up for her once he found out who actually posted that video!!! also apoligising for beating up Piz (season 1 logan would not have done that!!)

nice to see wallace back as well (not enough of him in this season)!
Old 02-14-2010, 09:02 PM
Elite Fan

I only have three minutes left! I'm so sad I watched so fast now, because it's almost over, forever!!
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

karamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:52 AM
Elite Fan

thank you
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

so how'd you like the finale?
karamel is offline   Reply With Quote