Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2006, 12:41 PM
Elite Fan

Case File 2-19: "Nevermind the Buttocks"

From upn.com
Quote:
"Nevermind the Buttocks"
Tuesday, April 18, 9PM ET/PT
When Veronica decides to take on a case to find the person who ran over a Neptune senior's dog, she is taken aback by the startling facts she uncovers.

Catch an encore presentation of this episode on Wednesday at 9PM ET/PT.
Starfield_Scribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 08:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

I can't wait for this episode.
Old 04-17-2006, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

Looking forward to this ep--anything to get a step closer to the bus crash being resolved.
Old 04-18-2006, 05:23 PM
Elite Fan

Forty minutes to go! I can't wait!

Interesting how this is episode 19 and there's a dog involved in the MOTW, and season one's 19th episode was... about dogs!!
Old 04-18-2006, 06:43 PM
Elite Fan

I noticed that earlier--anyone thing something's up with RT to do that to us?
Old 04-18-2006, 07:21 PM
Elite Fan

Another excellent episode.

Okay, so Kendall's working with the Fitzpatricks, and has ties to them. This further implicates Kendall, making me believe that the bomb was intended for the limo, not the bus. The motive: Kendall wanted to cash in on the life insurance policies on Dick and Beaver.

Also, the conspiracy to get Aaron acquitted of Lilly's murder is going full steam ahead, as they found Duncan's hair on Aaron's Oscar. So looks like Duncan's got more heat on him, since they're still looking for him for kidnapping.

In other Neptune news, Weevil saves his old gang, using a list of people that get their drug fix from the Fitzpatricks. I wonder if this list will come into play in the last three episodes of season 2.

A wild fight between Keith and Liam in Kendall's house. I also wonder if there will be another fight between them later on. It also looks like Full Scale Gang Warfare is beginning to hit Neptune, just in time for the incorporation plan to hit the voters.

Wallace is still trying to get back with Jackie, however, she's heading for Paris, it seems.

Episode grade: 9.5/10

Three more episodes until Season three.
BearDogg-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 07:41 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hmm, I have to say that I was bored. Too bad because I understand the why of this episode, all of that info we got was necessary, and it was about time that everything started being put together, for V and Keith to seriously get down to business and solve this mystery. But, I would've appreciated all of this more spread out throughout the season than crammed into one episode. It seems like we hardly got to see the other characters. The scenes seemed to dragged on too long.

I loved the beginning, with Mac banging her head Too cute. I loved how they played that scene when Mac realizes V set her up with Butters. Great acting there by all.

Weevil was the bright spot, I love, love, love that he didn't go back to the PCHers, cause seiously? Lamest.Gang.Evah. I like that maybe we'll get to see Weevil struggle to not go back to that life.

Too little Logan, but great scene with Veronica.

Wallace was making me mad, he was being such a jerk. This is the second episode we've seen him act like this, and I don't like it! You hear me RT. I understand putting your foot in your mouth, but he was just being selish.Thank goodness he redeemed himself in the end, but this behaviour seriously needs to stop.

Next week looks good. It seems we're going to prom.

PR
icon-Becca (onelove.oneheart)

Last edited by Veronica; 04-18-2006 at 08:20 PM
Veronica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 02:28 AM
Addicted Fan

Man there's so many different possibilities on who could've caused the bus crash now., unlike last season when they were pointing the evidence to only a few key people. I wonder who the culprit's gonna be..

I knew that kendall going into duncan's shower was gonna come back to haunt us sooner or later!

And why is Wallace so intent on getting back with Jackie? I thought he broke up with her cause she was being a b*tch the whole time to Veronica, and now he's making moves on her? Sheesh.
Old 04-19-2006, 06:22 AM
Master Fan

I SO wanted Veronica to run over Kendall...

About the Oscar/hair stuff they found out near the Kane house, honestly, anyone could've put them there. (yes, we know it's Kendall) If Veronica/Keith don't figure it out next week, I'll be disappointed...

Loved the L/V stuff. I really liked Veronica's pained face when she asked Logan about Kendall... at last! The girl feels.

Weevil was pretty awesome, as always. LOVED his 'sheriff' at Papa Mars. Hee.

Wallace was blah. I don't really care about him&Jackie.

I liked Team Mars. Hee, the daughter saved the father's ass. Cool.

I'm really starting to like Gia, as weird as she might be.
Old 04-19-2006, 07:00 AM
Master Fan

Does anyone else think that the fact that Mac is listening into Beaver's calls is going to become important real soon?
Old 04-19-2006, 09:48 AM
Master Fan

Cari: I do too. She's probably gonna find out more about his association with Kendall (which, now that I think about it, might be dangerous...) or/and maybe about what's going on in that little smart head of his.
Old 04-19-2006, 10:52 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cari
Does anyone else think that the fact that Mac is listening into Beaver's calls is going to become important real soon?

oooh yeah i had a little flashlight in my brain when she said that. because something is clearly up with beaver.

the episode was good, brought us a lot of new info but i couldn't enjoy it because of the lack of LoVe.
punkrockprinzessin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 11:07 AM
Loyal Fan

I really liked the ep:

Weevil was awesome (after the opening scene that is). I loved the comment on his lashes, the "Sheriff" and "Eli" stuff, that he did help out his old buddies despite their betrayalS but then didn't go back to them in the end.

I still think Kendall is a red herring. I wonder if she's more concerned that Keith might find that she was the one who robbed Cliff. My first thought when the Oscar with the blood and hair was found (after laughter on the Oscar part) was that Kendall had had a Fitzpatrick collect the briefcase from the hooker. She got the storage keys and thus, Aaron's Oscar. They were then able to plant as part of the "quid pro quo."

Logan and Veronica's banter - loved it! The hot commentary and "This townie last summer..."

Mac is just creepy intercepting cell calls. She's either going to figure out something or someone is going to steal it from her and use it to intercept calls.
summerbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 11:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cari
Ooh brilliant... I can definitely see that
Old 04-19-2006, 12:15 PM
Master Fan

Did anyone else notice that when Veronica is talking to Butters during lunch, there's this one part where his lips don't seem to be moving? The camera angle shifts from the front to the side, and you hear sound but see no movement. It's weird.

I thought it was a pretty good episode. There are so many new connections now that it blows my mind.
{ Lulu| icon: LittleGreyStargate }
silver_lined_cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread