Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-01-2005, 04:18 PM
Elite Fan

Pitt/Aniston/Jolie

Hey I was just wondering peoples views on "alleged love triangle" between eveyones favourite male, his wife, and his co-star.

My feelings are this....

a) divorces happen
b) cheating happens (if that is what happened)
c) marriages in hollywood seldom have happy endings
d) Jens loss
e) Angelina's gain

I personally like the idea of Brad/Angelina
Old 02-01-2005, 04:33 PM
Master Fan

My feelings are:
-I don't the situation
-rumors are seldom true
-it's none of my business
Old 02-01-2005, 05:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

What Jenn said.

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
Old 02-01-2005, 07:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

Agree. None of my business.

That said, Angelina's been linked with every male costar she's ever acted with - and - in the infamous "picture" proving it, they are clearly in costume (let's be honest here) and the picture itself is so doctored that a 5 year old could do better using MS Paint. Her had is coming out of his stomach!

So, even if it was my business, which it is not - I would still think it a giant pile of crap being used to sell magazines, or make sense of something that noone has any business trying to make sense of.
Old 02-01-2005, 09:55 PM
Elite Fan

Basically what Jenn said. I honestly don't see it being true though.

And some of the stories are getting riduculous.

I read a story that Angelina cast a voodoo spell on Brad.
Old 02-01-2005, 11:12 PM
Elite Fan

Angelina is the sexiest woman in hollywood...and she's been known to have quickies with her friends...she's a woman who enjoys her body...but being a home wrecker...I'm not sure about. But Brad Pitt is the sexiest man in Hollywood...maybe she couldn't resist. Who knows these days, people just like to hear gossip!
Old 02-02-2005, 12:58 AM
Addicted Fan

Not only do I not see Angelina as a home wrecker. I don't see Brad as a cheater. I think the divorce is the by product of not being able to spend time together, divergent goals and as usual involvement of the outside world in stars' personal lives.
Old 02-02-2005, 01:03 AM
Addicted Fan

What you said ^^

I think it's combination of alot of things, maybe it has to do with Angelina, but maybe not.
Old 02-02-2005, 02:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Maybe the separation was a product of an Brad and Angelina relationship maybe it's not I don't know and I don't care. The only thing that I know is that I loved Brad and Jenn together and I have deep inside my heart hope for a reconciliation cause I know they love each other.

avi by: helga_1987
Old 02-02-2005, 02:51 PM
Elite Fan

They did look really good together...the thing is I think maybe it was just the simple fact that they moved too fast and they are always in the media's eyes. I mean they dated and moved in together so quickly! And then there are stories that she didn't want a baby and he did...whatever it was...sometimes things don't work out. And who knows sometimes hollywood couples get back together. I want Brad Pitt to get married soon though and bring some beautiful little babies into the world. becuase he's going to have some cute kids!
Old 02-03-2005, 02:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Well, I really want to say that I don't care. But personally I want the rumour to be false. Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston is THE couple. I may not care about any other couples but I do about this one. And I hate to think that the break up is caused by a third person or that one of them couldn't keep their claws off.
Old 02-03-2005, 07:10 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

I'm sorry to see Brad and Jenn breaking up, hopefully they'll be happy, together on not.
Old 02-03-2005, 07:59 AM
Passionate Fan

Although, I'd love to say it was none of my business (which it isn't) and leave it at that, I did love Brad/Jen together and would love a reunion. Plus, they would have some wicked pretty kids.

I read a story today about Brad's nan (Betty) and how she didn't know they were having problems and was shocked to hear of the seperation and believes they will get back together soon.
Old 02-03-2005, 01:10 PM
Loyal Fan

I just hate the fact that Angelina is being dragged into all of this .. no one knows what really happened but now we are hearing rumours about Jen and Brad spending time together .. comon if he really did cheat on her she would've left him without looking back ..She still lives with him ? no woman can take living with a man that has cheated on her and keeping a close bond with him too!
and if in the coming months I see pictures of Angelina and Brad making out on magazine covers.. Id smile coz theyre just as hot and cute .

Old 07-09-2005, 12:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Personally, I love the Brad/Jen relationship, but Angelina Jolie has been long my role model, and Brangelina looks really hot. With the new pictures, I think they are together. I just think so. I dunno with you guys.