Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-26-2005, 08:21 AM
Master Fan

Brad News Central #4: Because we want to know where he is at all times.

Brad Pitt News Central

**Upcoming Movies**

~ Babel - Four stories set in Morocco, Tunisia, Mexico and Japan. The story begins with a tragedy striking a married couple on vacation. Also stars Cate Blanchett.

~Untitled Brad Pitt/Jesse James Project - Robert Ford joins Jesse James's gang, only to become resentful of the legendary outlaw and hatch a plan to kill the fastest gun in the West.

~Chad Schmidt - Talented amateur actor Chad Schmidt relocates to 1980s Los Angeles in hopes of being discovered. Problem is, he bares an uncanny resemblance to Brad Pitt, whose star is ascending -- turning Schmidt into a punchline and not a star.

~Benjamin Button - An odd romance sparks between a woman of 30 and a man who, at 50, begins aging backwards. Also stars Cate Blanchett.

**Recent Apperances**

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Visit Mall

(Driving away in the car.)

An animation of the event. Credit goes to Brad/Angelina.net

Latest News

Quote:
Clooney: Pitt and Jolie wedding not on
Quote:

There had been reports that Brad and Angelina, who may or may not be courting, were going to get hitched a private ceremony at gorgeous George's villa next to Italy's picturesque Lake Como.

He told Associated Press Radio: "Well, I would know and I can tell you there's not going to be a secret wedding.

"I've met Angelina - I like her very much - but I would never talk about whether they are together or not."

He added that while he was close to his Ocean's Twelve co-star, the pair never discuss their private lives, so he's actually in the dark about what's really going on with Brad and Ange as much as the rest of us.

George told imdb.com: "Brad and I have been friends for a long time and we don't talk about his relationships or his life, so I learn mostly about things that are going on in his personal life through magazines."

The 44-year-old heartthrob, who spends most of his time at his Italian residence, is said to be dating Italian heiress Gianna Elvira Cantatore, though her parents are reportedly non-plussed by the relationship.

Her folks have apparently cut off Gianna's allowance because they don't approve of the Hollywood schmoozer, who they think will break their daughter's heart.

Clooney broke up with his on-off long-term girlfriend, TV presenter Lisa Snowdon, three months ago.
Old 09-26-2005, 11:10 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for starting the new thread! And I had never seen that animation before...
Old 09-26-2005, 02:39 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for starting the thread Sonia! Although, the title sounds like we're all a bunch of stalkers I'm just kidding. Love the opening post. And yeah, I haven't seen that animation before either. Hm.
Seth: And you're dressed. I wonder who's more disappointed.

Please vote for Keira Knightley or Jennifer Aniston!
Old 09-26-2005, 02:45 PM
Elite Fan

You mean we're not stalkers? What happened to our club for stalking?

*ahem*

I mean, yes. We are not stalkers.
Old 09-27-2005, 07:48 AM
Master Fan

I couldn't think of any other title But, I mean it's not as if we're stalkers, so we're okay right
Old 09-27-2005, 01:43 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Katie-
You mean we're not stalkers? What happened to our club for stalking?

*ahem*

I mean, yes. We are not stalkers.
Right.

Old 09-28-2005, 09:37 AM
Elite Fan

I can't believe you almost let our secret out - I have t-shirts printed and everything.
Old 09-28-2005, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

I do too Katie

Quote:
Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie get romantic

New pictures of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie behaving like romantic teens have emerged just weeks before Brad's divorce from Jennifer Aniston becomes official reports Skynews

Riding his 'n' hers motorbikes, the Hollywood stars sped up to Safeway supermarket in Edmonton, Canada.

According to passing shoppers, she called to Brad: "Baby, come over here."

The Tomb Raider actress was visiting the set of Brad's latest film, The Assassination Of Jesse James, with son Maddox and daughter Zahara.

"They don't appear to be hiding their romance any more and seemed more than happy for people to see them together," said one shopper.
Source - there's also pics of them if you visit this link you can see them. I'm too lazy to post them
Old 09-28-2005, 03:54 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Katie-
I can't believe you almost let our secret out - I have t-shirts printed and everything.
I'm sorry Katie, my bad. I don't know what got into me.

Old 09-28-2005, 08:26 PM
Elite Fan

It's alright. I'll let you back in the club-house.
Old 09-29-2005, 12:45 PM
Addicted Fan

Thank you!

Old 09-29-2005, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Irish Film and Television Awards 2005

Sasha
Old 09-29-2005, 09:35 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Sasha! I hope he wins.
Old 10-02-2005, 07:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Oct., 2, 2005

Actors Aniston, Pitt put Calif. house on market

BEVERLY HILLS (Reuters) - Actors Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt, whose highly publicized divorce is expected to be finalized this week, have placed their Beverly Hills estate on the market for $28 million, the Los Angeles Times reported on Sunday.

The house, which is being sold as part of the couple's divorce settlement, is empty of furniture, the paper reported. The stars, who lived there less than two years, have moved on to separate residences in Malibu.

Pitt, 41, and Aniston, 36, bought the 10,000 square foot (930 sq meter) -plus Wallace Neff-designed home for about $13.5 million in 2001. They then spent two years refurbishing it.

The house was built in a French Normandy style in the 1930s for actor Fredric March. Realty agents who have seen the house told the paper that it has some high-end features, including a screening room with film equipment and black leather seating; tennis courts; imported mahogany floors; a stainless-steel kitchen; and an art studio with skylights.

The white living room walls are covered in lacquer akin to the shiny surface of a sports car, the paper said.

The master suite features his and hers sitting rooms, one of which was turned into a large closet. The ground level features a bar with glass walls opening to an outdoor fireplace, pool and spa.

Pitt and Aniston were married in a star-studded Malibu wedding in July 2000. In January 2005 they announced that they would separate after 4 1/2 years of marriage. They filed for divorce on March 25, citing irreconcilable differences.

Meanwhile, rumors swirled that Pitt had taken up with his "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" co-star, Angelina Jolie, 30. Recently, Pitt and Jolie have been photographed together with Jolie's adopted children in Canada, where Pitt is filming "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford."

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsar..._0_US-PITT.xml

And if anyone was looking for a new house for the affordable price of 28 million, you can take a virtual tour at http://www.w-e-agency.com/idetail.php?id=387 It really is a bootyful house.
Old 10-03-2005, 08:22 AM
Master Fan

I guess I'm not suprised as I'd though she'd sell the house