Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-16-2009, 09:32 AM
Passionate Fan

Is there maybe something new? I would see so with pleasure new art pics of Scotty.
Old 01-16-2009, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love the painting and in consideration that I am kinda new on the board I hope you don't be mad if I saw things double! I love the painting and considering I am studying cultural sciences I love the difficult topic he is trying to combine in the picture.
I love that there is so much strong thoughts in the picture... I think it is mixed with frustration, joy, sadness, strong opions and over and over with strengh and passion...
the quotes he uses are fantastically chosen
This would be a piece I would like to analyze
Old 01-28-2009, 11:30 PM
Total Fan

Limerick for Scott

Your twelve unknown blue words make us curious.
Our endeavor to know is quite serious.
Will you reveal the words, Scott?
We’re beginning to think not.
You name it, quid pro quo, please enlighten us.

Old 01-31-2009, 03:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Limerick for Scott

Your twelve unknown blue words make us curious.
Our endeavor to know is quite serious.
Will you reveal the words, Scott?
We’re beginning to think not.
You name it, quid pro quo, please enlighten us.
Awesome, Tarty! I couldn't agree with you more. How 'bout it Scott? Don't leave us hanging!

Btw, I never would have guessed that Tarty History had the ability to write a "clean" limerick!
Old 02-01-2009, 12:47 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogodsnomasters (View Post)
Awesome, Tarty! I couldn't agree with you more. How 'bout it Scott? Don't leave us hanging!

Btw, I never would have guessed that Tarty History had the ability to write a "clean" limerick!

Thank you, NoGods. Rest assured that's my one and only clean limerick. I wouldn't have bet on my ability either, but I'm dedicated to seeking the blue words on Scott's painting, even if it means cleaning up a limerick. Sacrifices are being made!

BTW, my original dirty version is better. Let's just say it includes an offer .... Oh, I have an unpostable Scott painting-related limerick about Judge slice too. I'll PM you.
Old 02-01-2009, 12:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Thank you, NoGods. Rest assured that's my one and only clean limerick. I wouldn't have bet on my ability either, but I'm dedicated to seeking the blue words on Scott's painting, even if it means cleaning up a limerick. Sacrifices are being made!
Hee, hee! I know keeping it clean is a big sacrifice for you, Tarty! You know I have trouble behaving as well. What I wouldn't do to know those six blue words...

Quote:
BTW, my original dirty version is better. Let's just say it includes an offer .... Oh, I have an unpostable Scott painting-related limerick about Judge slice too. I'll PM you.
Unpostable? Sounds promising!
Old 02-01-2009, 02:36 PM
SPA
Master Fan

The Irish don't have clean Limericks!!! They call those "poems". I'm still waiting word if there are any plans of showing Scott's artwork. Just letting you know it is still in the wind of his projects -- just no news yet.
I'm always in Scott's corner.
Old 02-04-2009, 03:19 PM
Total Fan

SPA:
Quote:
The Irish don't have clean Limericks!!!
Yeah, a clean limerick is a bit of an oxymoron, isn't it? I hope we hear back about his artwork plans soon.

NGNM:
Quote:
Hee, hee! I know keeping it clean is a big sacrifice for you, Tarty! You know I have trouble behaving as well. What I wouldn't do to know those six blue words...
Yep, you're a kindred spirit bawdy gal, which is why I know the "wouldn't do to know" list would be blank. The question is: What would you do to know?

If Scott doesn't reveal soon, we may need to cajole him with some enticement(s). Who's with me?
Old 02-04-2009, 03:27 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Who's with me?
me!!
I'm with you, Tarty.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:01 PM
SPA
Master Fan

I second it. Let's see if we can get him to speak out. The Irish never make "clean" limmericks!!!
Old 02-08-2009, 01:53 PM
Total Fan

Sorry folks for letting this Blue Words quest drop on the floor and get kicked under the couch.

I think I have figured out a good enticement to loosen Scott's lips and reveal the Blue Words. Not quite the "ultimate gift," but much better than a "sweater."

SPA, since you are expecting word back on Scott's artwork plans in the near future, we'll wait to see if it includes the Blue Words or where his painting may be displayed to go see it for ourselves. If not, I can send the enticement with a simple note later to Scott via his agent. Of course, if Scott gives up the words first, I'll send the enticement anyway instead of a Thank You Haiku.

p.s. The goal here is to find out the Blue Words, but above all else to not annoy Scott. I am taking the quest seriously, thus the enticement is a serious gift. However, I cannot guarantee that I won't throw in an Abba-Zaba or two just for whimsy.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

is there a site where you can see scotts fan work he did?

you can add me to facebook if need help wiith any games or just want to add me
Old 03-04-2009, 06:15 PM
SPA
Master Fan

The only picture that is posted is the one on the first post of this thread. Hopefully he will be displaying his paintings in the near future. There was some hinting of that.
Old 06-24-2011, 08:56 AM
SPA
Master Fan

Guess we need to bring this thread to the front burner.

Papa's Got A Brand New Bag!!!

Scott posted a new piece of artwork (though it was painted in 2006) with the following message:

Quote:
I am using this page as an online gallery of my work. I want my fans to get first crack at purchasing my work instead on going through a gallery. This is 8 feet high x 6 feet across. it is Untitled #2 painted in 2006. Materials are house paint, acrylic, oil stick, spray paint on canvas. Accepting all serious bids. Best. SGP

I you are interested in putting in a bid, let me know and I will tell you how to send in your bid.

What do you think of this beautiful painting??

Last edited by SPA; 06-24-2011 at 09:01 AM
Old 06-24-2011, 09:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

I notice three things he used in both paintings.

1. The big eyed/mouth guy/critter
2. The moon-shaped headed critter
3. An airplane