Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-04-2010, 02:07 AM
New Fan

Ok since I`m new here I thought I could introduce myself to you guys:

My name is Laura-Daniela ( but everyone calls me Dani )....I am 26 years old and I live in Berlin ( Germany ) . In 2002 I moved to Canada because of my (ex-)boyfriend but I returned to Berlin after 6 or 7 months..
I also have a little daughter. She is 3 years old and means everything to me. She'S my little angel...

Scott's been a "part of my life" since 16 years now. My dad was/is a huge Baseball Fan and we had this movie "Litte Big League" at home and he's been watching it a lot. ( so did I ....) Scott was the one that really captured my attention.....and it kinda stayed like this..A few years later I saw hin in Rhapsody in Bloom and well...I got stuck and I`m still stuck^^ So I`ve been thru every stadium of being fan....kid fan, teenage-fan that collected everything, teenage-fan that's been madly and desperatly in love and now i'm 26 and i think i'm a pretty normal fan...

Anything else you wanna know - don't hesitate to ask
And thanks again for giving me such a warm welcome!!

xx
Dani
Old 12-04-2010, 02:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi again, Dani!

Wow, for 16 years now? That's a long time.
Aww you have a 3 year old daughter? That's great!

I'm Susi btw and I'm from Vienna. We're almost the same age. Hehe!

And welcome again!
Old 12-04-2010, 02:50 AM
New Fan

Thanks Susi
I will post a few pics of my daughter at one point or another..
Old 12-04-2010, 01:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

Welcome Dani!
I love that you have been all facets of a fan about Scott.
Old 12-04-2010, 03:52 PM
SPA
Master Fan

Hi Dani!!! Thank you for sharing with us about you. And thank you for joining our little corner of the world. Can anyone imagine a world without Scott in it??

I recall someone posting on his FanPage that she remembers working with him on a project in Germany and that was some time back. I think we need to find out exactly what that project was -- film?? stage??

Baseball is also a favorite past-time of mine -- I wish he'd talk more of his baseball career -- maybe we can catch him on a sports moment. It's nice to have something to share!

Welcome to the wonderful world of Scott Patterson. We are going to enjoy reading your posts and viewing more of your art!!!
I'm always in Scott's corner.
Old 12-05-2010, 01:44 PM
Total Fan

Welcome, Dani!
Old 12-06-2010, 12:21 AM
New Fan

thanks all
Old 12-11-2010, 08:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi everyone!!

I'm excited to be included in this forum. I have also been stuffing the ballot box daily for the Event for Peoples Choice. It's a great show, Scott is great in it, we just need to see more of him!! February can't come soon enough!
Old 12-11-2010, 11:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hi emespinosa, welcome. Why don't you head over to the introduction thread and tell us about yourself.
Glad you are voting for The Event for the People's Choice award.
Old 12-12-2010, 09:44 AM
SPA
Master Fan

Welcome emesponisa!!! to the wonderul world of Scott Patterson. I hope you don't mind that we merged your "post" to the "Introduction" thread. We look forward to your thoughts, opinions, ravs, of Our Guy in your posts.
I'm always in Scott's corner.
Old 12-12-2010, 11:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

Again welcome emespinosa. Glad to see you here on the Scott fanforum.
Old 12-12-2010, 11:35 AM
Total Fan

Welcome, emespinosa!
Old 12-12-2010, 11:44 AM
New Fan

welcome emespinosa
Old 12-25-2010, 02:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

Welcome Dani:)

Heyyyy Dani-Just wanted 2 say hi & give you a warm & friendly welcome 2 the Scott FF boardI'm pretty sure we already know one another from YouTube heheWe SP Fans gotta stay close 2 one another LOL XD I'm happy 2 see that your on here as well & look 4ward 2 more fun chats w/ ya about our SEXXYY Scotty<3P.S.>>Thanks 4 all of the GORGEOUS new vids of SEXXYY Scott you've done on your channel-Keep up the GR8 work huney!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celicia (View Post)
Ok since I`m new here I thought I could introduce myself to you guys:

My name is Laura-Daniela ( but everyone calls me Dani )....I am 26 years old and I live in Berlin ( Germany ) . In 2002 I moved to Canada because of my (ex-)boyfriend but I returned to Berlin after 6 or 7 months..
I also have a little daughter. She is 3 years old and means everything to me. She'S my little angel...

Scott's been a "part of my life" since 16 years now. My dad was/is a huge Baseball Fan and we had this movie "Litte Big League" at home and he's been watching it a lot. ( so did I ....) Scott was the one that really captured my attention.....and it kinda stayed like this..A few years later I saw hin in Rhapsody in Bloom and well...I got stuck and I`m still stuck^^ So I`ve been thru every stadium of being fan....kid fan, teenage-fan that collected everything, teenage-fan that's been madly and desperatly in love and now i'm 26 and i think i'm a pretty normal fan...

Anything else you wanna know - don't hesitate to ask
And thanks again for giving me such a warm welcome!!

xx
Dani
Old 12-25-2010, 02:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

Also a warm welcome to emespinosa