Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-25-2012, 06:11 PM
Loyal Fan

It would be so great to see Scott come back to Philly to act in a stage play. We have some pretty great shows come through here. That would be a real treat! But NYC is close too! I am there pretty often too. He would be great on stage. He has a real presence.
Old 10-27-2012, 06:16 PM
SPA
Master Fan

He's so gifted, my biggest wish is for him to be known for is writing and directing abilities; and his painting and song writing abilities as well. Let the world see Scott in new lights.
I'm always in Scott's corner.
Old 11-05-2012, 04:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

I wonder if he does his own shopping? If he has a maid? Or if he does it all himself. Is he a "celebrity"who has maids and a big house or is he a normal person who has a big house but cleans it and still does movies and tv shows. I know when he first came to LA he was living in a small apartment.
Old 11-07-2012, 05:58 PM
SPA
Master Fan

Hmmmmmm. Not sure. I remember an interview almost 10 years ago where he said that he does have a maid now (TV Dad's interview???). I don't know anything about the other queries. I keep thinking he's down to earth.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPA (View Post)
He's so gifted, my biggest wish is for him to be known for is writing and directing abilities; and his painting and song writing abilities as well. Let the world see Scott in new lights.
I feel the same way SPA. He is very talented. And so intelligent. He has so much to offer. I have a feeling what we have seen is just the tip of the iceberg.
Old 11-10-2012, 06:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottpattersonfan53 (View Post)
I wonder if he does his own shopping? If he has a maid? Or if he does it all himself. Is he a "celebrity"who has maids and a big house or is he a normal person who has a big house but cleans it and still does movies and tv shows. I know when he first came to LA he was living in a small apartment.
I remember a while back there were paparazzi pics of Scott outside a grocery store. He was holding bags, so I assume he does at least some of his own shopping. Seems like the type.
Old 11-10-2012, 08:37 PM
SPA
Master Fan

Oh I remember those pics!!! And he was looking at some flowers, and one of the bags looked like a loaf of French bread.
Old 11-11-2012, 06:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPA (View Post)
Oh I remember those pics!!! And he was looking at some flowers, and one of the bags looked like a loaf of French bread.
Yup, those ones. Looked like at some point he could see the camera - definitely had a "what the --?" expression on his face in one of them. Too bad so much privacy is taken away, but I'm sure he's somewhat used to it.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

I bet. But it's nice to see him dressed casually and getting groceries. He looked so normal.
Old 11-13-2012, 06:29 PM
Loyal Fan

I have a feeling he does some things himself, some things he pays others to do maybe. Just like I would if I could!! LOL He seems pretty down to earth, he does not seem pretentious to me.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

I love this quote from him

I think L.A.'s terrific. You fly an hour and a half and you're in the mountains in three feet of powder. I also think it's a much better city if you're working as an actor. If you're not working and you don't see your dreams coming true, there can be a lot of heartache. -- IMDb Quotes: Scott Patterson
Old 11-14-2012, 10:20 PM
SPA
Master Fan

It's a nice quote, SPFan. He's grounded.....and he's able to follow his dreams.
Old 11-15-2012, 09:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

It is a good quote. Speaking of mountains and power, I wonder if he'll be getting out on the slopes this winter. Any update on the status of his knee?
Old 11-16-2012, 08:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

I haven't heard anything. I guess he'll post photos on Twitter.
Old 11-20-2012, 07:13 PM
SPA
Master Fan

For giving free advice to aspiring young actors. Gotta pay your dues though -- no way around that one.