Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-21-2009, 07:16 AM
New Fan

Hi all

Hi all! I'm new to the forum. I have always loved Gilmore Girls and got seasons 1 and 2 on dvd. I just loooove Scott Patterson. Does anyone know if he has a girlfriend? And how can I contact him? I would love to send him a letter! Thanks!
Old 10-21-2009, 10:05 AM
SPA
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeegal (View Post)
Hi all! I'm new to the forum. I have always loved Gilmore Girls and got seasons 1 and 2 on dvd. I just loooove Scott Patterson. Does anyone know if he has a girlfriend? And how can I contact him? I would love to send him a letter! Thanks!
Coffeegal -- Welcome to our little world of Scott Patterson!! We are glad to have you join us -- may I suggest that you start with our Introduction Thread, which is "Topped" (one of the top threads) and refer to the first post to be able to tell us a little about yourself!!

It seems that you are in with the majority with your love for the Gilmore Girls, which seems to be the starting point for most who admire Scott -- or perhaps the "Luke" persona!!

Scott used to be a client of Evolution Entertainment, but we were told last summer that he no longer is there. It's still a little unclear where fanmail can be sent -- we are working on that.

Feel free to enter the open threads -- the titles are pretty good hints to whether they are games or discussion threads. We look forward to reading your posts -- and again, welcome aboard!!

I'm going to close this thread so that you can respond in the open threads -- The "Off Topic" thread is the anything goes thread.
I'm always in Scott's corner.