Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-19-2007, 02:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpaisley (View Post)
Yeah. I am just wondering what Scott is doing now.
He´s probably at the gym getting hotter or filming SAW
I wish I could have been at the audition. Then I could have heard him sing.

I have no idea how long it will take before he knows he's got the part.
Old 05-19-2007, 02:26 PM
SPA
Master Fan

I think there's a Canadian national holiday on Monday, so I'm not too sure if anybody is working -- I mean maybe Darren is creatively, so there might be a decision on Monday, but I think we might not know until sometime next week. I'm just not sure.
Old 05-19-2007, 03:05 PM
Master Fan

I'm sure he did well, I just hope he did well enough to impress...
Old 05-19-2007, 09:35 PM
Master Fan

I hope the audition went well.
Old 05-19-2007, 11:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPA (View Post)
I think there's a Canadian national holiday on Monday, so I'm not too sure if anybody is working -- I mean maybe Darren is creatively, so there might be a decision on Monday, but I think we might not know until sometime next week. I'm just not sure.
Next week isn't that far away.

Like the philosopher Jagger once said: You can't always get what you want.
Yvonne
Old 05-19-2007, 11:07 PM
Elite Fan

Nope it's just around the corner
Hope it is not at the end of next week

I found this site Repo! The Genetic Opera - A Rock Opera / Musical

Last edited by Brilliant Disguise; 05-20-2007 at 01:11 AM
Old 05-20-2007, 08:40 PM
SPA
Master Fan

I HAVE NEWS FOR EVERYONE !!!!! and you're gonna love it!!!!!

A poster at TWoP -- Lea Gaines -has received a message from Scott Patterson himself and I am forwarding it

"Hello all.

I want to thank each and every one of you for offering your support on the Repo role. I felt you all in the room yesterday, and I can't tell you how much it means to me that so many have taken up the cause. I am moved beyond words, and I hope to reward all of you with winning the role of Nathan Wallace/Repo Man and giving you all my best on screen. I have never wanted anything more, and a chance to play this role and to work with Darren Lynn Bousman again would be a defining moment in my life to be sure.

I am already planning to debut the song 'Legal Assassin' on the David Letterman show when we do press for the movie should I win the role. Gotta think ahead!

Again, thanks for your support and keep it coming, gang. We are getting close to the top now! Back to work for me .

Love you all.

Scott"
Old 05-20-2007, 08:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Awww now can I love the guy anymore?! That is so amazing! I knew our efforts were not unnoticed. Let's keep up the great work everyone.
Old 05-20-2007, 09:07 PM
SPA
Master Fan

I have a new request for all Scott Patterson fans willing to help him out for the REPO role.

There are two producers who are still not on board yet, but they are close. I have been asked to spread the word to call the Hotel where Darren and the producers are staying to leave messages at the switchboard for both Mark Burg and Carl Mazicone -- stating one simple thing: "Scott Patterson is the REPO MAN" or "Scott Patterson = Nathan Wallace" or "Scott Patterson for REPO"

Here is the link: link Metropolitan Hotels, Hotel, Contact Info, Address

I just got permission to post the phone number of the hotel: It is: 1-416-977-5000

I really want to continue to support Scott in this role. From his letter to us above, it sounds like he really, really wants this role. I hope that all of us who have helped out earlier will continue to help out -- if they can,

He feels our well wishes. Wow. Quite an honor to all of us, isn't it??
Old 05-20-2007, 09:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPA (View Post)
I HAVE NEWS FOR EVERYONE !!!!! and you're gonna love it!!!!!

A poster at TWoP -- Lea Gaines -has received a message from Scott Patterson himself and I am forwarding it

"Hello all.

I want to thank each and every one of you for offering your support on the Repo role. I felt you all in the room yesterday, and I can't tell you how much it means to me that so many have taken up the cause. I am moved beyond words, and I hope to reward all of you with winning the role of Nathan Wallace/Repo Man and giving you all my best on screen. I have never wanted anything more, and a chance to play this role and to work with Darren Lynn Bousman again would be a defining moment in my life to be sure.

I am already planning to debut the song 'Legal Assassin' on the David Letterman show when we do press for the movie should I win the role. Gotta think ahead!

Again, thanks for your support and keep it coming, gang. We are getting close to the top now! Back to work for me .

Love you all.

Scott"

SP on Letterman!! Man, this is awesome!

Thanks for everything, SPA!

Yvonne
Old 05-20-2007, 09:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks SPA! I found the number in the link and called. The operator was very nice. I asked to leave a message for both gentlemen and then she took my name and I told her to please make sure they got these messages. All my messages said was Scott Patterson is Nathan Wallace/REPO MAN in the fans eyes. VERY easy everyone. Let's make sure they know our guy is the BEST choice!!
Old 05-20-2007, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I really hope scott gets this role but i don't understand is it some sort of horror movie?
Old 05-20-2007, 09:31 PM
Elite Fan

Wow, Scott singing on Letterman...

I really hope he gets the part.

Thanks SPA, for everything
Old 05-20-2007, 09:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by genki (View Post)
I really hope scott gets this role but i don't understand is it some sort of horror movie?
It's a musical set in the future.

Yvonne
Old 05-20-2007, 09:37 PM
SPA
Master Fan

Kinda gory future though. Futuristic setting where people's organs can be repossed if they aren't able to pay for whatever. It's weird. Someone in a rubber-room thought up of this one. Like a futuristic Rocky Horror Show. But Scott singing is well worth watching it on any setting.