Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2016, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

thats true. NO BL is obviously best. And then maybe BP's relationship could have been repaired without getting damaged again.

In fact, they could have just had Lucas date Anna, or even a new girl in season 3, (rachel even) and THEN realized he still loved Peyton without ever dragging Brooke into it at all.
Old 10-06-2016, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ That's I would've done that haha. Definitely would've preferred that to what we got.
Old 10-07-2016, 06:08 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
^ The way they handled the BPL situation in S2 was just bad writing and Lucas suffered the most because of it.
Yes that trangle was horrible but i lt should of been nathan / peyton and lucas but nathan got wib haylet .. and well with lucas he just got the worst writing know to man
Old 10-07-2016, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Yes that trangle was horrible but i lt should of been nathan / peyton and lucas but nathan got wib haylet .. and well with lucas he just got the worst writing know to man
Yeah they definitely should've stuck with NPL triangle instead of going to BPL because NPL would've been way more interesting & less annoying than BPL was and BP would've been put the crap.
Old 10-07-2016, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

I would have LOVED if they stuck with NLP for season 1, then maybe they could do a brooke/nathan/haley triangle instead in season 2 or something. NH or NB, whatever they decided but away from LP lol.

Then again I wouldnt want the boring NH storyline for LP either.

maybe did NPL for season 1, had lucas date anna in season 2, NH finally start becoming interested around season 3, then LP get together in season 4 with brooke/jake or soemthing else. haha.
Old 10-08-2016, 04:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I don't think I would enjoyed a Nathan/Brooke/Haley triangle lol. I'm not really sure what I would've done with NH in season 2 and I doubt I would care as long as they weren't married lol.
Old 10-08-2016, 06:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I would have LOVED if they stuck with NLP for season 1, then maybe they could do a brooke/nathan/haley triangle instead in season 2 or something. NH or NB, whatever they decided but away from LP lol.

Then again I wouldnt want the boring NH storyline for LP either.

maybe did NPL for season 1, had lucas date anna in season 2, NH finally start becoming interested around season 3, then LP get together in season 4 with brooke/jake or soemthing else. haha.
Lol yes i didnt mind L/P love season 3 onwards .. .. but i did enjoy N/H as a couple but they tend to stay to themselves where as with Peytom and lucas together or not had more time with other characters which i prefer
Old 10-08-2016, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

well for me i would have rather had no NH at all. And just had natahn/brooke but thats just my preference.
Old 10-08-2016, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I liked Nathan/Haley, but I think a lot of that is probably the general lack of dumb triangle drama.

Bringing Brooke into a triangle with LP again after season 1 was just a dumb move. It made very little sense in the narrative, so came across as really forced, and it seriously prevented the Brooke/Peyton friendship from growing as they got older.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-08-2016, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
. Bringing Brooke into a triangle with LP again after season 1 was just a dumb move. It made very little sense in the narrative, so came across as really forced, and it seriously prevented the Brooke/Peyton friendship from growing as they got older.
Yeah agreed. It made no sense for Lucas to be suddenly in love with Brooke and for her to let Lucas back in her life so quickly after how badly he treated her in Season 2. Brooke and Lucas should've dated other people in S2.
Old 10-09-2016, 05:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Yeah agreed. It made no sense for Lucas to be suddenly in love with Brooke and for her to let Lucas back in her life so quickly after how badly he treated her in Season 2. Brooke and Lucas should've dated other people in S2.
yer i agree .. i do get why brooke dated lucas but lucas dating brooke did seem strange even though i loved brooke as a character .. we knew he loved Peyton but i think with Lucas and Peyton when she Rejects him he just gives up and go straight for the next girl !
Old 10-09-2016, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ That's what always happened when Peyton rejected Lucas, he ran in the other direction and hooked up with the first girl who showed him any interest.

Last edited by stlavin95; 10-09-2016 at 01:28 PM
Old 10-09-2016, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well and I think its important to note too that Lucas went to see Peyton in 210 and then she pushed him away and said they werent friends, then by the end of the episode he tells Nathan he has feelings for someone and then shows up at Brookes...

It's almost like, Peyton pushing him away yet again re-inforced his need to want to be with someone else, it almost made him push for the thing with Brooke thinking that things were done with Peyton... IDK.

but this again is probably not the thread for it.
Old 10-09-2016, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Pretty much. He went to other girls when he couldn't have Peyton. I would have loved some more exploration of that, namely the girls really acknowledging that. They needed to for their own sakes.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-09-2016, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Didn't Brooke did that in Season 5?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread