Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2017, 12:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeytonForEver! (View Post)
Whichever, you know the batterfly effect.
It definitely wouldn't have happened during the HS years though since no BL/JP would have improved Seasons 2 and 3 a lot imo.
Old 06-07-2017, 02:07 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
It definitely wouldn't have happened during the HS years though since no BL/JP would have improved Seasons 2 and 3 a lot imo.
Not sure about it, there would have been something that would have bothered us with anything non LP related. Everything affects everything.

I meant to write "butterfly" above.*
Old 06-07-2017, 04:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Not sure about it, there would have been something that would have bothered us with anything non LP related. Everything affects everything.

I meant to write "butterfly" above.*
True, but if it wasn't LP related I probably wouldn't have cared as much.
Old 06-07-2017, 04:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
True, but if it wasn't LP related I probably wouldn't have cared as much.
Non LP related, but maybe one of them involved with someone else. Everything could have been different, but I like the way it turned out. Especially with the endgame we got.
Old 06-07-2017, 04:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Non LP related, but maybe one of them involved with someone else. Everything could have been different, but I like the way it turned out. Especially with the endgame we got.
Like who else could they have gotten involved with? The potential options are much better than Jake and Brooke
Old 06-07-2017, 04:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Like who else could they have gotten involved with? The potential options are much better than Jake and Brooke
If they changed and avoided season 2 BL and JP they could have gone with Nathan and Peyton and other possible couples. If you change something, there's a consequence, I don't know if you get what I mean.
Old 06-08-2017, 02:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
If they changed and avoided season 2 BL and JP they could have gone with Nathan and Peyton and other possible couples. If you change something, there's a consequence, I don't know if you get what I mean.
I would have easily preferred Nathan/Peyton to Jake/Peyton haha As long as they didn't retcon S1 like they did to propl BL/JP. Hell, I would have preferred Anna/Peyton to Jeyton
Old 06-09-2017, 01:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

Anna/Peyton would have been so much better. I'm not big on romantic NP, but I'd take it over JP too. s1 NP were toxic and dysfunctional but at least they didn't nauseate and bore me like JP. In s2 and 3 their relationship could even have been healthy-ish.
Old 06-09-2017, 01:57 AM
Elite Fan

everything would have been different. NP were actually better in season 3.
Old 06-09-2017, 02:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

They were. Their friendship was cute.
Old 06-09-2017, 03:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerette89 (View Post)
They were. Their friendship was cute.
They worked a lot better as friends.

Old 06-09-2017, 03:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

They did. I just wish they didn't mostly discuss Nathan and his problems when they had scenes together. Though maybe they didn't and that's just my impression as a biased Peyton fan who barely cares about anyone else on this show

Love that art. Pilot LP was
Old 06-09-2017, 03:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
They did. I just wish they didn't mostly discuss Nathan and his problems when they had scenes together. Though maybe they didn't and that's just my impression as a biased Peyton fan who barely cares about anyone else on this show

Love that art. Pilot LP was
Lol, I feel you, Peyton always helped Nathan when he was confused about stuff going on in his life, tho I guess she always kept for herself her problems, and preferred to be on her own other than discussing them with someone she knew was having a hard time. She is a good friend trying to help the people she cares about even if she was falling to pieces herself. She always put others before herself, that's something that makes me love her even more.
Old 06-09-2017, 04:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

That's a good point about her keeping her problems to herself and I agree. Peyton was closed off and it made sense for her not to share much even with her friends. I get that because I'm like that too. But it just bothered me how characters like Brooke and Nathan used that to dump their problems on her all the time without caring much about reciprocity. Especially Brooke, given I can't stand her and BP alleged bffness was there almost all the time. Wish we had seen more of the kind of friendship she had with Haley in s1 later on. It was a more of an equal give and take friendship imo.
Old 06-09-2017, 04:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That's a good point about her keeping her problems to herself and I agree. Peyton was closed off and it made sense for her not to share much even with her friends. I get that because I'm like that too. But it just bothered me how characters like Brooke and Nathan used that to dump their problems on her all the time without caring much about reciprocity. Especially Brooke, given I can't stand her and BP alleged bffness was there almost all the time. Wish we had seen more of the kind of friendship she had with Haley in s1 later on. It was a more of an equal give and take friendship imo.
You've got a point. I believe Brooke grew up as a friend after season 3 or even 4. I liked how PH's friendship blossomed in season 1, like when Lucas was in the hospital after the accident and PH talked about him, they both opened up and it was so meaningful, they shared their fears and fragilities about him. I would have loved to see more of them tbh, especially after Haley came back for good.

I don't see how people see Peyton as a selfish btch, she has always been a selfless person and good friend for putting others' wellness and happiness before her own.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread