Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-21-2005, 08:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Wow! Cast-signed Gilmore Girls script on eBay for charity!!

Thought some of you may be interested in this info...

There's a cast-signed Gilmore Girls Script (air date: Feb 22, 2005) on ebay right now as part of the Bid For A Cure Breast Cancer Charity Auction! 100% of all proceeds benefit the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.

If anyone wants to check it out, you can link to it through the Bid For A Cure website (there's a link on the main page that takes you to the 'bidforacure' sellers ebay page)

Thanks, Jerry, for allowing me to post this!
Old 04-23-2005, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for letting us know that. The money's going to a great cause.
Old 04-26-2005, 10:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

I just wanted to let everyone know, the auction has temporarily been placed on hold due to an ebay error. The issue should be resolved within 48-72 hours, after which the auction will resume. I will post again once the error has been corrected, and the auction resumes. Thank you for your patience!