Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-10-2005, 09:59 AM
Addicted Fan

What was the first episode you have watched of GG

Welcome,

I think we all had our "first Episode of GG" and our opinions with it. Why did we watch it again and again, why did we like it and why do we all it now? Well, just tell the first Episode you had ever seen and what you thought! I'm glad for any contribution

My first episode of Gilmore Girls was The Deer-Hunters of the first season, my brother told me that there's a new show on TV and I watched it! ( http://unapologetic-mockers.net/GGep...bs/caps01.html )I found Alexis so pretty that I took pictures from her on the internet then I drew her, watched GG again and again. That's a year ago and I still love to watch GG every day, it became a little part in my life, simply great!!! Pia
Old 02-10-2005, 10:33 AM
Absolute Fan

I've been a GG fan from the beginning. I saw a commercial for the first episode, watched it and loved it, and I've been hooked ever since.

Veronica Mars, House, Gilmore Girls, and Bones fangirl
Old 02-10-2005, 11:33 AM
Master Fan

i saw it from the Pilot too. Because we get everything years late here, GG only started here last yr, so I knew about it when they showed an ad on tv, so i knew i needed to watch it. and i was hooked.
Old 02-10-2005, 11:37 AM
Extreme Fan

I watched it from the beginning,too
~ KEEPER OF ~ "He called me hotplates.He sooo likes me" Luke checking out Lorelai`s butt Luke & Lorelai's passionate kiss on their first Valentine's Day Luke and Lorelai having MMS during the first snow of season Luke stroking Lorelai's hair and kissing her forehead in WITS ~ she needs his coffee,he needs her smile ~(Luke&Lorelai) ° We have to protect our heart cause it's fragile °
****************************** JAVA JUNKIES FOREVER ******************************
Old 02-10-2005, 12:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Maz~
i saw it from the Pilot too. Because we get everything years late here, GG only started here last yr, so I knew about it when they showed an ad on tv, so i knew i needed to watch it. and i was hooked.
Yeah, but I didn't look it because of Alexis. I looked it, because it is so hilarious

[Rory|Jess][Marissa|Ryan][Lor|Luke/Chris][Anna/Summer|Seth][Max|Logan][Lane|Dave][Kirsten|Sandy]

Only one reason why we love Colin =)
(55.) Because being bad never looked so good.
Old 02-10-2005, 02:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

The very first episode of Gilmore Girls aired on my 13th birthday and ever since that night on October 5, 2000 I have been watching the show and I will continue to watch it till the end.
Old 02-11-2005, 12:57 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by last page first
The very first episode of Gilmore Girls aired on my 13th birthday and ever since that night on October 5, 2000 I have been watching the show and I will continue to watch it till the end.

I'll continue ,too. Somehow I can't wait for the great end but somehow I don't want it to end! Pia
Old 02-11-2005, 01:08 AM
Elite Fan

I have watched it from the Pilot ep too. The thing that kept me watching from the first ep and all these years was actually L/L I just had to see them get together eventually.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pia Alexisfan
I'll continue ,too. Somehow I can't wait for the great end but somehow I don't want it to end! Pia
Yeah me too, I don't wan't it to end but I want to see how it ends.
AbolishPuppyFactories
Old 02-11-2005, 07:14 AM
Banned

I watched the ep. with that hat of Rory's and golfing w/ her grandpa...when I first saw it I though Rory was like 14...and I remeber getting my aunt hooked on it...we were snowed in at her job at a nursing home...and we got our air matresses and watched the big TV in the one area (it wsa super nice I didnt eventhink nursing home) it was "Forgiveness and Stuff"
Old 02-11-2005, 09:42 AM
Master Fan

Hi zenmasterluv! Welcome to the board!

The first GG episode I saw was the pilot too, and I just immediatly liked it and was hooked, with the rest of the women in my family (my mom, and my three sisters).

Thanks for starting this thread Pia!
Old 02-11-2005, 09:44 AM
Addicted Fan

Yes, welcome zenmasterluv! That was a funny episode!
Old 02-11-2005, 11:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

The first episode i ever watched was "The Lorelais' First Day at Chilton ", i never saw a trailer, so i didn't know what to expect.

So i watched it, and lorelai was totally her, the wrong clothes,getting up to late... , but i thought it was kind of weird for a mother to act like it, (well first i thought they were sisters , just like in the ads), but i watched it a few times, and know im ABSOLUTLY craaazy about it, i adore them.

My first and only favorite show.

100% Dark Literati
DIOR not WAR
Old 02-11-2005, 02:00 PM
Extreme Fan

The Lorelais' First Day at Chilton was my first.
Old 02-12-2005, 09:09 AM
Loyal Fan

The first episode I saw was Rory's Birthday Parties. It remains one of my favorites to this day. I think it did well to include so many elements of the show. Especially the contrasting between Hartford life and Stars Hollow life and merging the two together at the end with Emily and Richard making an appearance at Rory's second birthday party. Love it.
i shall be queen i put it on my cheeks

Last edited by ameliee; 02-12-2005 at 09:37 AM
Old 02-12-2005, 10:31 AM
Extreme Fan

I saw the pilot first but here in Germany GG started to air in March 2004 so I am a fan of the first hour just 4 years later Hope someone understands cause I am not making much sense here
~ KEEPER OF ~ "He called me hotplates.He sooo likes me" Luke checking out Lorelai`s butt Luke & Lorelai's passionate kiss on their first Valentine's Day Luke and Lorelai having MMS during the first snow of season Luke stroking Lorelai's hair and kissing her forehead in WITS ~ she needs his coffee,he needs her smile ~(Luke&Lorelai) ° We have to protect our heart cause it's fragile °
****************************** JAVA JUNKIES FOREVER ******************************