Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-13-2008, 08:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Jmarit_ (View Post)
Neither can i

"Does me being half naked bother you?" "Hate is a passionate feeling." "You take care of things while i take care of your girlfriend for you." <~~~ so things that Tristan would say Damn, i really love Jacob lol.

It's a good thing i don't go there much lol. Edward is perfect EVERYTHING he does is like well thought out and the "good" thing. I mean, who doesn't get jealous even a little that your gf just made out with another guy? Vamp or not lol. But maybe he was a little insecure cause Jacob's warm and he's cold and it was probably alot better for Bella jk Sorta lol.

I know Imagine being in a weird apartment, by yourself, when it's dark and reading that part <~~~ Me. lol. Such a good book though You can probably guess who my fav is

Well you can just write them here if you want lol
Stop! You're going to get me to like the hairy booger

Her back up is... being a vampire is a flaw. I've been good enough to avoid a fight But I want to try for mod though But yeah, his reactions and all this was weird, no jealousy and willingly telling her to go to another guy if she wants... 'cause that happens in everyday life I wanted to see him possessive I possessive vamp would have been hot

Poor you Well, nothing like that here besides my house is old and creeks all the time and we get strange animals at night and make even weird noises... but I think yours is more creepy Uh, Gage?

I'm gonna look because I just remember the bands... not the songs
Is your spirit alive...
Old 02-13-2008, 08:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelli_J (View Post)
Stop! You're going to get me to like the hairy booger

Her back up is... being a vampire is a flaw. I've been good enough to avoid a fight But I want to try for mod though But yeah, his reactions and all this was weird, no jealousy and willingly telling her to go to another guy if she wants... 'cause that happens in everyday life I wanted to see him possessive I possessive vamp would have been hot

Poor you Well, nothing like that here besides my house is old and creeks all the time and we get strange animals at night and make even weird noises... but I think yours is more creepy Uh, Gage?

I'm gonna look because I just remember the bands... not the songs
You know you secretly love him If you read the book over and read more into his lines you'll love him

Mod? That's awesome! I hope you get it

Posessive vamp That would be hot but not as hot as my possessive werewolf lol

Weird animals That'd freak me out

lol, k.

Old 02-13-2008, 08:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
You know you secretly love him If you read the book over and read more into his lines you'll love him

Mod? That's awesome! I hope you get it

Posessive vamp That would be hot but not as hot as my possessive werewolf lol

Weird animals That'd freak me out

lol, k.
Shh! I can't hear youuuuuuuuuuuu

Thanks

I'll stick with my possessive vamp, thank you

Weird animals... that reminds me, last year, we had this cat hanging around our house and one night, it was sleeping on our front porch, on the the little couch thing my mom bought for it. Anyway, I hear this noise from out there I go look out the window just in time to see it jump off the porch and a bob cat run after it I think it was a bob cat, it could have been a coyote
Is your spirit alive...
Old 02-14-2008, 03:16 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
I swear you remember everything RT

Idk if i would like RT together Chad's kinda an ass lol. I swear i cringe at some of his interviews
I know! I have a really good memory..especially when it comes to RT!

I think CMM/AB would be cute together. You know I love Chad..most of the time anyway And I love Alexis so I wouldn't mind. And hey if we get "RT" pics in the process...even better

Kelli where did you apply to be a mod?
Old 02-14-2008, 03:27 AM
Master Fan

Meg

I haven't done it yet because the main mods said they were going to watch the board for a months since it's new. But it's the Twilight thread
Is your spirit alive...
Old 02-14-2008, 03:38 AM
Total Fan

Kelli

Thats great! I hope you get it! You'll be great at it

How are you?
Old 02-14-2008, 03:41 AM
Master Fan

Aww, thanks you

Eh, I'm okay. My feet are freezing -.- You?
Is your spirit alive...
Old 02-14-2008, 03:44 AM
Total Fan

YW

Aww hope you feel much better soon and that your toes dont fall off Eh winter..don't remind me! Our weather is changing here. Its been raining alot lately and the weather reports say it will be a long autumn/winter I love Summer

I'm ok. I got final confirmation that I start working on Monday so I have to go shopping for clothes etc. I dont know how I pass the days! I dont get anything productive done yet the time just flies by!!!
Old 02-14-2008, 03:53 AM
Master Fan

My feet are cold most of the time and my toes haven't fallen off yet so hopefully, it'll stay that Are weather is complicated, lol. Right now, it's cold. Next week, it's going to start heating up once more before we get a string of showers that will once more, make it cold It's been like this for the past two months -.- And I hate it because it's getting closer to summer and I hate summer (both of them ) But that sucks for you

Ooh, shopping Well, you'll be working and making money, that'll be good And I'm sure it'll fine and if you're bored, you'll start thinking of Tristan helping you at work and then you won't get anything down so you better stay productive But yea, I'm sure it'll be fine
Is your spirit alive...
Old 02-14-2008, 03:58 AM
Total Fan

I guess the weather is complicated everywhere You dont like Summer I can understand why you dont like the other one (really who does?) but Summer? Its the best!

I'm looking forward to shopping! Tristan helping me at work? I dont think I could pull him into a conference room and plus my desk wouldn't actually work !!!!

Kelli give me a challenge and I'll see if I can write it..even if it is a drabble! As you can see I'm in the mood to write!
Old 02-14-2008, 04:05 AM
Master Fan

Idk about there but the summer here is hell. Most days it's really freaking hot and humid, the humidity makes it even worse. I hate it Winter and Autumn are my love

Sure, you just have to uh... more some things arund... he can help you relax

Okay, hmm how about a drabble from Tristan's POV as he watches Rory in the courtyard with Dean
Is your spirit alive...
Old 02-14-2008, 04:09 AM
Total Fan

I think its pretty much the same here. Maybe worse? But then I tend to be home and not in the sun that much so maybe thats why I love Summer! Autumn is nice But I think Spring is the best!

He can help anyone relax!!! But Kelli I dont want to get fired on my first day!!!!

Hmm that sounds good. Do you have another one, just incase I dont get anywhere with it
Old 02-14-2008, 04:16 AM
Master Fan

Oh and another reason I hate summer, all the bugs come out Or at least here. But I hate being out in the sun anyway and the summer makes it worse

Right. I knew that Well, it was worth a shot, since you don't want him, I'll keep him

Hmm... there is the one I suggested in the other thread. Or you could do... I different reaction from Rory after Paris tells her the date goes well and what ever you want to do...? That sucks
Is your spirit alive...
Old 02-14-2008, 04:20 AM
Total Fan

Bugs yuck!

Ofcourse I want him..I just can't have him at work..but he's just fine in my room

I dont think I can do Paris. How about something where they are together

When you give in your computer to fix, does that mean you wont be on the net at all?
Old 02-14-2008, 04:23 AM
Master Fan

I already told you I have the real one

Okay okay... um... how about RALB, their last scene, you're way and a different reason why he was late so he doesn't have to leave

I hope not I'll be on, just not as much because I can use my mom's computer...
Is your spirit alive...