Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-08-2005, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

Rory in "Wedding Bell Blues"

Wedding Bell Blues - The 100th Episode

"Wedding Bell Blues (100th Episode)" - (TV-PG) (HDTV)
Tuesday , February 08 2005 Fresh Episode
8:00 - 9:00 PM ET

THE 100TH EPISODE/RICHARD AND EMILY RENEW THEIR VOWS - The night before Richard (Edward Herrmann) and Emily (Kelly Bishop) renew their vows, Lorelai (Lauren Graham) and Rory (Alexis Bledel) feel obligated to throw Emily a bachelorette party. At the ceremony the following day, Rory tells Logan (Matt Czuchry) she wants a relationship with him even though he's not ready to commit. Later, when Lorelai, Luke (Scott Patterson) and Christopher (David Sutcliffe) discover Rory and Logan together, half-dressed, the shocking scene leads to an angry confrontation between Luke and Christopher. A furious Lorelai figures out that Emily invited Christopher in an attempt to break up her relationship with Luke. Melissa McCarthy and Keiko Agena also star. The episode was written and directed by Amy Sherman-Palladino

-----------

Wow, 100th ep! Hope this one is great! I cant wait to see it!
Old 02-08-2005, 06:59 PM
Extreme Fan

*Watches clock intently waiting for 8pm to roll around to the west coast*
Old 02-08-2005, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought Rory was really good in this episode. I liked the fact that she got the courage to kiss Logan first. I wasn't really expecting Rory to make the first move. I'm glad that we are getting to see a different side of her.
Old 02-09-2005, 12:15 AM
Supreme Fan

Rory was so great...........the guts......the kiss...........the no strings........I hope that's not how it ends.......... ...........im a perv........yes I know..........but this episode rules...........so great............so great.............pretty.........she looked great.......
GO TO
Matt CzuchryBoard|Roswell Board
Old 02-09-2005, 05:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Rory and Logan together, half-dressed,
Oh my gosh Half Dressed!! ?? wow its going rather quickly.See she isn't such a Mary.Did Logan have his shirt off? just grasping the whole half dressed thing.
Old 02-09-2005, 08:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinIty
Oh my gosh Half Dressed!! ?? wow its going rather quickly.See she isn't such a Mary.Did Logan have his shirt off? just grasping the whole half dressed thing.
Nah! They were both still dressed.
But dude, the dancing... Now that was something! I initially thought it was awkward and unlike Rory but then I realized it was brilliant. And hey, if Christopher hadn't told her about Lorelai's first kiss, she probably wouldn't have done it. Oh, how I love Christopher!

~ Carla
Old 02-09-2005, 09:44 AM
Absolute Fan

Go Rory! You kiss that boy, lol.

Veronica Mars, House, Gilmore Girls, and Bones fangirl
Old 02-09-2005, 02:13 PM
Extreme Fan

They weren't half dressed...just EPB hyping things up. Both had their jackets off and Logan's shirt was unbuttoned a bit. It probably couldve led to something more if Lorelai hadn't walked in but good that it didnt.

Very good episode.

Edited because I can't spell.

Last edited by germ881; 02-09-2005 at 03:41 PM
Old 02-09-2005, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by germ881
They weren't half dressed...just EPB hyping things up. Both had their jackets off and Logan's shirt was unbutonned a bit. It probably couldve led to something more if Lorelai hadn't walked in but good that it didnt.

Very good episode.
Really? cool!! Can't wait to see it tonight!! Well probably tomorrow because I have a lot of work to do.
Old 02-09-2005, 05:15 PM
Extreme Fan

I loved the episode...but the funniest Alexis part was when she was hiding behind a man just to stare at Logan and the blonde...and of course, I loved her taking the first step.
Old 02-09-2005, 06:22 PM
Master Fan

Wow, great episode!

Rory, i loved her. The whole bachlorette party for emily, and getting ready and stuff. when she first came out in the suit with her hair down she looked really nice. she looked nice later too altho too guy like.

I loved the smiling when she realised Logan would be there and then seeing him. And the cute jealously. I loved when she was hiding behind that guy. Her expressions were sooo funny.

I loved the RL dance, altho i was kinda surprised at Rory forwardness, but then i guess she is her mothers daughter. it was cute and rambling and nervous at the same time.

Her and Logan kissing...wow. I loved she kissed him and he was all "i feel like im kissing a guy" and then she kissed him again. lol. so cute.

Im not sure about this whole no strings thing. it seems to be out of the blue. maybe she just likes logan enough to want something with him no matter what. or maybe she doesnt want another relationship which will cause her heartbreak so she's trying to protect herself. im interested to see where this goes.

On an unrelated note, since im talking about the ep. i LOVED the luke/lorelai/chris stuff. but as much as i love christopher im totally rooting for luke. the ending of the episode was so powerful with lorelai/emily. i cannot wait until next week!
Old 02-09-2005, 06:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Maz~
On an unrelated note, since im talking about the ep. i LOVED the luke/lorelai/chris stuff. but as much as i love christopher im totally rooting for luke. the ending of the episode was so powerful with lorelai/emily. i cannot wait until next week!
It's like you read my mind! I'm all for Chris but it'd be too cruel to break L/L now after it's taken so long to build up their relationship. And Emily... arg!

~ Carla
Old 02-09-2005, 10:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by denrito
Nah! They were both still dressed.
But dude, the dancing... Now that was something! I initially thought it was awkward and unlike Rory but then I realized it was brilliant. And hey, if Christopher hadn't told her about Lorelai's first kiss, she probably wouldn't have done it. Oh, how I love Christopher!
You guys have to post pics or what about clips? Please. Oh and what story about Lors first kiss.I love the Chris and Lor flashbacks. Please please...
Old 02-09-2005, 11:45 PM
Addicted Fan

OT: Is it so bad that the only reason I do not want Chris to DIE is that Gigi will then be an orphan?

On a superficial front, but Rory looked GREAT in that suit. Never seen Alexis/Rory in a suit, but wow, she can pull it off. Then again, that suit fit and was tailored perfectly.

The expressions throughout the entire episode made me just love Rory. If she wasn't adorable, then she was flat-out embarrassing or awkward (the Logan scenes) but I love watching those scenes. She is her mother's daughter, but she definitely is no Lorelai. No guy would turn down a Gilmore girl, that is true, but Rory is nowhere near as smooth as Lorelai, that's for sure. But it's cute to see her try and fail. So many great lines from last night...

The face she made after Lorelai looked at her, when Emily was drunk and saying how the dress-seamstress was a genius - ha!! The "coffee sucks" pouting. The "stop eating the paste" special?

She may have been at the height of likability in this episode ever since the 1st season, I'm not exaggerating, at least for me.
Old 02-10-2005, 03:52 AM
Master Fan

This sounds like a great episode. Need to go find some clips now.