Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-16-2005, 03:59 AM
Master Fan

Rory in "Say Something"

Lorelai (Lauren Graham) is frantic after the disastrous scene at wedding, and begs Luke (Scott Patterson) not to give up on their relationship. However, Luke's decision that he needs time alone leaves Lorelai devastated. Stranded at Yale without her car, Rory (Alexis Bledel) is so worried about Lorelai's depressed state that she borrows Logan's (Matt Czuchry) limo and driver and heads home to Stars Hollow to care for her mom. Meanwhile, Taylor (Michael Winters) has the whole town talking sides on the Lorelai/Luke relationship.

Saw no one else had started this thread, so I thought I'd start it. So discuss away!
Old 02-16-2005, 04:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

Logan has a limo and driver? Couldn't he just get a regular car like the rest of us? Wow he is rich.Like Queen Elizabeth Rich.
Old 02-16-2005, 11:11 AM
Addicted Fan

His dad is a supposed newspaper magnate, which would make him the William Hearst of the East Coast. I'm thinking they are loaded. I'm surprised he still lives in a dorm room, as opposed to owning his entire building. At least he's not snotty about it, and uses his fortune to honestly help others (like Rory).

More on Rory later, must go for now.
Old 02-16-2005, 11:49 AM
Master Fan

aww, just saw the episode and i loved it. i loved seeing Rory in Rory and SH. She was all there for her mom which was adorable to see. And her scenes with Logan were adorable. I love how he turns everything around on her. She tries to be mad at him over something but he used logic to turn it around on her. lol. And i love how he's like "so we onyl see each other to have sex?" and she's like, "thats not what i meant" and obviously logan doesnt want that either.

On a shallow note i love her curly hair. It was cool seeing it straight at first and then curly later.
Old 02-16-2005, 02:01 PM
Extreme Fan

I loved Rory in this episode. She was so great to her mother and came to help her - no questions asked. I also loved that she took the ribbons from Taylor. That man is a pain. I wouldve smacked him across the head with that container.

The Rory/Logan scenes were cute too. Alexis/Matt have great chemistry.It was interesting/fuuny to see her and Paris getting love advice, even though it didn't work out the way she wanted it to. Loving the fact that she told Logan how she felt about the group thing and how she didn't like being called kiddo. She definitely is becoming a bit more ballsy(?) in general.
Old 02-16-2005, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought Rory was great in this epsiode. I loved her coming back to Stars Hollow and helping her mom. Also yelling at Taylor and taking the ribbons was pretty funny.
I liked all her scenes with Logan, it's cool to see them hanging out more.
Old 02-17-2005, 08:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, I was kinda hoping that she'd smack him or something as well. Maybe dump the box of ribbons over his head.
Old 02-17-2005, 10:07 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelface211
I thought Rory was great in this epsiode. I loved her coming back to Stars Hollow and helping her mom.
Yeah, that was awesome.

Veronica Mars, House, Gilmore Girls, and Bones fangirl
Old 02-17-2005, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yargnit
Yeah, I was kinda hoping that she'd smack him or something as well. Maybe dump the box of ribbons over his head.
It would've been great if she threw the ribbons in his face.
Old 02-18-2005, 11:15 AM
Master Fan

i totally thought she was going to yell at Taylor rather than just take the ribbons. And it was so funny when Taylor was all "She used to be a good girl" hehe
Old 02-18-2005, 05:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

i really liked Rory's "Reading is Sexy" T-shirt. It was both cute and sort of the perfect culmination of all the different facets of Rory's new personality. Reading. Sexy. Huh.
Old 02-18-2005, 09:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Loved Rory in this episode. I absolutely loved the shirt. Reading is sexy! I SO want one of those. And I loved that she was so spunky. Taking the ribbons, classic!
Old 02-18-2005, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by last page first
i really liked Rory's "Reading is Sexy" T-shirt. It was both cute and sort of the perfect culmination of all the different facets of Rory's new personality. Reading. Sexy. Huh.
I didn't notice her shirt until my sister pointed it out. I thought it was really funny, showed her personality a lot.
Old 02-19-2005, 01:04 AM
Absolute Fan

LOL everyone wants one of those shirts now.

Veronica Mars, House, Gilmore Girls, and Bones fangirl
Old 02-19-2005, 03:51 AM
Master Fan

Saw the Rory/Logan clips yesterday and they were very funny and cute! Loved the hanging out discussion. And they both looked great in that scene, Alexis especially (I just keep saying that over and over again... ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Support MCPhee
I absolutely loved the shirt. Reading is sexy! I SO want one of those.
Yeah, I want one of those too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by germ881
She definitely is becoming a bit more ballsy(?) in general.
Yeah, she is and I like it. We're seeing a whole new side of Rory.