Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-24-2006, 10:04 AM
Master Fan

Hi there and welcome to the board!

I sent you a PM, so read that. Hopefully it'll help.
Old 05-24-2006, 12:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

I agree with all of you, Alexis has made an excellent job, she acted in a way I never saw before, as she was living that moment in real life.
And I also think that Rory has grown up in a hard way with all her mistakes and also good things. that had let her become a strong "woman" replacing the "inocent girl" she was.
Sure it is that some people, like in real life happens with the parents, are sad because Rory isn't anymore a child, but we must agree that all of as at some point in our lifes change, specially when we come from an over protect enviroment to the real life an experience how hard is it, such as Rory.
Old 05-24-2006, 09:35 PM
Master Fan

funnyfriend Great post! I agree with you completely.
Old 03-29-2011, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

One of my favorite episodes of the series! I loved when Logan paid for everything before he left for London. This is the episode I am officially in love with logan. He says tell me not to go. I love the party she threw for Logan. I cried by the end of the ep.