Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-01-2004, 12:26 AM
Elite Fan

Rory and Marty-Because He's Her Luke!

I loove Marty and I loove how cute he is around rory!
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 12-01-2004, 12:28 AM
Moderator Support Team

lol i just thought of them as best friend

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-01-2004, 12:30 AM
Elite Fan

oh comeon he's totally her Luke. He's clearly in love with her or at least has feelings for her, everytime he thinks he has gotten in the door and may just have a chance to actually tell her how he feels..something happens. SOMEONE happens and gets in the way. He's sweet and he understands her. I can see them being friends for years and then finally one day BAM something happens. I can see her getting jealous down the line of seeing him with someone else...
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 12-01-2004, 12:35 AM
Master Fan

i just saw 403 the other day for the first time so im up to the first Marty ep...naked Marty! He's funny.
Old 12-01-2004, 12:36 AM
Elite Fan

he's ADORABLE
Old 12-01-2004, 12:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

lol yeah maybe youre right OTEP .. i agree with you that Marty is in love with her .. but rory isnt in love with him.. not now anyway

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-01-2004, 12:39 AM
Elite Fan

oh she will be...believe me. its hard not too. btw you can call me Erica.
Old 12-01-2004, 12:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

nice to meet you erica .. i´m Suz .. or Jess .. jess my real name and suz is the name i used to be called around ff .... its a long story

lol ok i think we just have to wait and see what happens to marty and rory

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-01-2004, 12:47 AM
Elite Fan

are you watching tonights episode? right now I want to hug Marty.

nice to meet you! Some people call me Ricky or Ketchup around FF...long story
Old 12-01-2004, 12:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

i´m from germany .. i have to wait until tomorrow

hug marty? what happened?

kethcup? lol i really wanna hear that story

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-01-2004, 01:03 AM
Elite Fan

I spend a lot...well..pretty much ALL my time on the Degrassi board, mostly on the Sean/Ellie thread. And Punkmusicc mentioned one time that I was like a condiment. so I said like ketchup? and that is how it all started.

and as for hugging Marty...oh you'll see tomorrow.
Old 12-01-2004, 10:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

thats a very funny story Erica

hmm i guess i have to wait a lil longer to see that ep

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-01-2004, 10:21 PM
Master Fan

Aww I love Rory and Marty. Poor Marty he has been trying so hard to ask Rory out and for her to see him more than a friend. You could see his heartbreaking in last nights eppy when they were at the bar and when they were looking for Anna. Aww...but maybe we might get lucky and their friendship will grow deeper.

darylbeth
Old 12-02-2004, 03:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

welcome to this thread Ice Queen follower yeah .. now that i saw last nights ep i have to agree with you all .. it was so heartbreaking

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-02-2004, 05:59 PM
Elite Fan

when he told her that logan liked her and he put her in the cab.. i wanted to hug him so bad.