Quote:
Originally Posted by soulstarshine
Please no season finale cliffhangers!
No, that would be very bad.
Old 04-17-2005, 01:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by manda903
I see major angst ahead for our dynamic duo. It makes for good TV, but damn, I just want them to be happy and squishy.
Yeah, me too.

So, to take our minds of the possibilty of angst and season finale cliffhangers, what has been your favourite R/L moment so far?
Old 04-17-2005, 07:34 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by madelen
what has been your favourite R/L moment so far?
"The Proper Goodnight" at the end of JACF. He had me at "Rory, do you want me to go?"
Sophies|Smitties|Literati|Dirty Birds|Brigadiers|Finnatics|R/L ILY Club #1|R/L Smut Club #1

I want to lick Matt's Czuchry's neck. Wonder if he'll let me?

I decorate the world with words. Author name manda903.
Old 04-17-2005, 04:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah I loved the ''Proper Goodnight'' scene. Logan was such a sweatheart asking her 2 times if she wanted him to go.

I also the coffee cart kisses. Adorable.

But my favorite would have to be after they jumped in YJIJJ. They was she put his hand over her heart was so cute and they just kept holding them there and staring at eachother. So cute!
Old 04-20-2005, 03:42 PM
Master Fan

damn no RL this week and it doesnt seem like things are going so good. WHy is Logan not calling! I think he's realised just how much he likes Rory after the whole jealousy thing and he's backed off, trying to convince himself he doesn't care, when he so clearly down. And aww poor Rory.

I can't wait for next week.
Old 04-20-2005, 10:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Next week is definitely going to be a good epi for R/L. I hope that Logan decides to commit to a relationship rather than go back to being friends.
Old 04-21-2005, 04:26 AM
Master Fan

yeah, i think he'll want to commit. I saw the promo and i love how he's all anxious when she says to go back to being friends. he tried to step back and now she's taking charge and stepping back fully and he's all freaked. its so cute. i cant wait!
Old 04-21-2005, 04:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Maz~
yeah, i think he'll want to commit. I saw the promo and i love how he's all anxious when she says to go back to being friends. he tried to step back and now she's taking charge and stepping back fully and he's all freaked. its so cute. i cant wait!
Oh yeah. The promo was great. I loved how Logan was pacing around, all moody 'cause Rory wants to go back being friends. I love the look on his face.
Old 04-21-2005, 05:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, the look on his face is priceless. "This is coming outta nowhere!" Uh, no, it's not, Logan. lol
Sophies|Smitties|Literati|Dirty Birds|Brigadiers|Finnatics|R/L ILY Club #1|R/L Smut Club #1

Old 04-21-2005, 11:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by manda903
"The Proper Goodnight" at the end of JACF. He had me at "Rory, do you want me to go?"
That's a great R/L scene. And I like the ones you posted too, Brady. My favourite R/L scene would have to be the dance scene in Wedding Bell Blues. I just love the dancing, and the discussion and the music in the background.

Quote:
I hope that Logan decides to commit to a relationship rather than go back to being friends.
I hope so too. I'm really looking forward to next weeks episode.
Old 04-21-2005, 01:43 PM
Master Fan

me too. now i really cannot wait. i admit to being a little spoiled so i know theres some good stuff, but i stopped myself before i read too much. so i just wanna know what happens.

Logan looks adorable in the promo. Anyone think Rory's hair made her look a bit weird though?
Old 04-23-2005, 11:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Maz~
Logan looks adorable in the promo. Anyone think Rory's hair made her look a bit weird though?
Yeah, her hair was a bit too much in her face. Also, have they done something to Logans hair? It looks shorter.
Old 04-23-2005, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

He looks great in the promo, can't wait to see the episode.
Old 04-25-2005, 02:43 AM
Master Fan

So, what do you guys look forward the most in this weeks eppy?
Old 04-25-2005, 06:27 AM
Loyal Fan

Logan coming totally undone at the thought of being friends with Rory , and Rory taking a stand. I like it when she's strong.