Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-09-2006, 03:09 AM
Master Fan

Rory in 703 "Lorelai's First Cotillion"

7.03 Lorelai's First Cotillion

When Richard and Emily have no real reaction to the news of her break up with Luke, Lorelai suddenly realizes that most of her emotional life has been based on doing and feeling the opposite of whatever her parents want. Later, when Michel forces Lorelai to attend Emily’s beautiful cotillion dance, Lorelai discovers that some things her parents wanted for her weren’t really that terrible. Rory has a tough time making her long-distance relationship with Logan work. After taking Rory out for a father/daughter dinner, Christopher makes a startling confession to Lorelai.

from tv.com

Old 10-09-2006, 02:26 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for the new thread hun .

I'm excited for this episode, I can't wait to see how Richard and Emily take the reaction to the break up with Luke. That sounds weird but I miss them! I love Emily and Richard and looking forward to the Rory stuff to.
Old 10-10-2006, 06:46 PM
Total Fan

This was an okay episode.

I did like the Lane/Rory moment. That was hilarious

The R/L moments were great too. Rory seemed so embrassed.

And during the SAT class,that little boy kept on staring at Rory and she had no idea. The funniest part was when Paris and Doyle were having phone sex(or text sex) and Paris said how Doyle thought it was a good idea the RL should too.
Old 10-11-2006, 12:33 AM
Master Fan

Sounds like a fun episode! Can't wait to see it!

Tes I'm looking forward to seeing Richard and Emily again too.
Old 10-11-2006, 10:09 PM
Addicted Fan

I really enjoyed this episode! I am loving this season so far. I also love that Rory has had such great storylines. I love seeing her with Logan, Lorelai, Lane, Paris and Christopher!
Old 10-13-2006, 05:56 AM
Total Fan

Katie- I agree Rory is getting some great storylines. Very differnt than anything before.
I'm not really liken the season though. i don't know why?
Old 10-14-2006, 01:21 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, it was an OK episode. Not great, but OK.

Liked the Rory/Lane bits, loved how Paris recpmmended text sex to Rory and loved how Rory tried to learn it from books. And the bit in the end with Logan was fun and kinda cute.

Liked the Lane and Zach bits too. I'm looking forward to how they're gonna deal with this pregnancy thing.

Ali This season hasn't been great so far, I agree with you. I hope it gets better.
Old 03-29-2011, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked this ep a lot. Rory trying to keep her long distance with logan. Aw. I am so in love with that logan huntzberger.