Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-03-2005, 06:07 PM
Master Fan

If you met Alexis, what would you say?

If you got the chance to met Alexis and have alittle bit of time to chat, what excatly would you say? Try to say something clever and witty or become a babbling idiot?

------
I myself, if I met Alexis first I would probablly do the whole "crazed fan thing" by telling her how much I love her and that she is a great actress, then after calming down I would probablly ask her, her favorite places to shop and what is her current fave book/movie. But knowning me I would have already been carted off the police with a restraining order attached to it....

darylbeth
Old 01-03-2005, 10:23 PM
Elite Fan

I'd probably just tell her I love her work, and then I'd ask for a picture and autograph. I'd probably forget to ask anything else, LOL. But if I did somehow remember, I might ask her what her favorite band is and what the best concert/show she's been to was.
Old 01-03-2005, 11:55 PM
Elite Fan

Hm, I'd probably just say hi, tell her that she's a talented actress, and I love Gilmore Girls..and then probably ask for an autograph and picture. But whenever I meet someone well known, I always forget to bring a camera. Even if I know, I'm going to meet that person. But yeah, I'd probably ask who her favourite actors are and favourite movies....and ask what shampoo & conditioner she uses for her hair. Weird question, but I love her hair.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 01-04-2005, 12:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

LOL I would probably stare first and then open my mouth and be like oh my god its Alexis!
and scream and then run to her and tell her what a big roll model she is to me and how much i love GG and tell her my obsession with TRORY and how much chemistry they had on the show. and ask for an autograph .

i'd ask her what else she plans to do with her life . career wise. i would then procede in asking her what her secret is cause she always looks fantastic. and does she consider herself a natural actress since i know she's never done any acting.and then ask her how she gets in character.

then tell her my name! all in one minute.LOL
Old 01-04-2005, 06:01 AM
Master Fan

I have no idea what I'd say. I've never met anyone famous that i wanted to. its so sad. But i'd prob just tell her how great she is and ask for a pic/autograph.
Old 01-04-2005, 06:51 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I would probably do the same as Maz. Maybe ask what it's like to work with Matt (Czuchry), Lauren, Scott etc. Ask about the movies she's making and so on.

I had a dream the other night that I met Milo. In the dream I actually had a great conversation with, asking about what it was like to direct those WB promos etc.
Old 01-04-2005, 08:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Lets see... I want to say that I wouldn't do the freak out thing because I think thats kinda odd. I don't know if I could hold myself to that, but I'd try. Honestly, I'm not into the whole autograph thing, so that probably wouldn't be huge on my list. (although I certianly wouldn't turn one down) I'd probably just say hi and tell her how much I love watching GG, and maybe see if she'd mind a pictue with me. But I really don't like the screaming fan thing, so I'd definatly steer away from that and instead just casually say high.
Old 01-04-2005, 10:37 PM
Absolute Fan

I'd probably say hi and ask how she's doing, then ask for a picture if I had my camera on me. I'd take an autograph if she offered one but I'm not big on them.

Veronica Mars, House, Gilmore Girls, and Bones fangirl
Old 01-07-2005, 03:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

I would most likely Freak i mean she's my favorite actress on TV . LOL atleast she'll remember as her crazy fan.
Old 01-08-2005, 12:41 AM
Absolute Fan

LOL that's true.

Old 01-08-2005, 01:10 PM
Elite Fan

I'd like to think I wouldn't be a crazy fangirl if I got to talk to her, but I totally would be. I really have no idea what I would say, I wouldn't have any control on what came out of my mouth. But if I did, I'd probably just tell her how awesome she was and ask her a few questions or something.

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 01-08-2005, 08:50 PM
Master Fan

Didn't know where to post this, this thread seems appropriate sort of. Someone posted this yesterday on IMDB.

Quote:
WorldOfNone 1 day ago (Fri Jan 7 2005 08:50:09)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I met her once, briefly.

I was dating a girl who had friends at NYU. She and I went to their dorm one night to see a movie ("Boys Don't Cry," I believe). Two of the three girls in the room were friends of my girlfriend, and the third was Alexis. I remember she was sitting at her computer, complaining because she had to write a three-page scene by the end of the week. I had little sympathy, because I was an engineering major and would kill for some arts in my education. Didn't talk much with her, but I remember asking her how she liked her major and other college small talk like that. This was in April 2000, shortly before she must have landed her role on "Gilmore Girls."
Old 01-09-2005, 05:31 AM
Extreme Fan

wow
~ KEEPER OF ~ "He called me hotplates.He sooo likes me" Luke checking out Lorelai`s butt Luke & Lorelai's passionate kiss on their first Valentine's Day Luke and Lorelai having MMS during the first snow of season Luke stroking Lorelai's hair and kissing her forehead in WITS ~ she needs his coffee,he needs her smile ~(Luke&Lorelai) ° We have to protect our heart cause it's fragile °
****************************** JAVA JUNKIES FOREVER ******************************
Old 01-09-2005, 11:40 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for sharing that, Alexis. It must be kind of weird to realize you met her years ago. Interesting.
Old 01-09-2005, 03:26 PM
Absolute Fan

It would be interesting and cool.