Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-26-2006, 09:54 AM
Master Fan

What was your favorite Christmas present you recieved? I got many great gifts, but my favourite was probably an Italian movieposter of Breakfast at Tiffany's.
Do you play any sports? Nope. I've never been good at sports. I like to jog though, but at my own speed.
Favortie quote? Tough one. But I like the one I currently have on LJ:
"The secret of being boring is to say everything" (Voltaire).
The first couple you ever shipped? The first couple I remember shipping was Pacey and Joey on DC. But that was before I knew what shippig meant.
Your favorite three dvds you own? Tough question Tes! But I'll go with season 2 of GG and season and 2 of West Wing.
Favorite subject when you were at school? I actually liked Math and Swedish (that would be English to you guys). Language is general were fun.
Where have you been on holiday? I've been to Crete, England, Sweden, Denmark and Norway. Lots of places I want to go to though!
Old 12-26-2006, 12:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Language was fun at my school aswell!

What other countrys do you want to visit?
What has been your favorite country you visited and why? [I'm so nosy I know ]
Your first book you ever read?
Your favorite bands/singers?
Old 12-26-2006, 02:41 PM
Total Fan

What is your favorite show at the moment?
How would you describe your style?
Where is your favortie place to shop?
Old 12-27-2006, 09:24 AM
Master Fan

What other countrys do you want to visit? Ooh, there's a bunch. Italy, France, Ireland, Greece (I only visited Crete), pretty much every country in Europe.
What has been your favorite country you visited and why? I've liked all of them really. England was really pretty, I'd love to see more of it. Norway has gorgeous scenery and Greece has such an interesting history. I'd love to visit Athens and see all the temples etc.
Your first book you ever read? Can't really remember, but I read a lot of books by Enid Blyton and Astrid Lindgren (have you guys heard of them?) when I was younger. I also read a lot of Nancy Drew books.
Your favorite bands/singers? Snow Patrol , M5, The Killers etc.

What is your favorite show at the moment? Grey's Anatomy
How would you describe your style? Laid-back. Sporty sometimes, boho other times. It's a mixture really.
Where is your favortie place to shop? I like this Danish clothes store called Vero Moda.
Old 12-28-2006, 06:38 AM
Addicted Fan

I heard of "Enid Blyton" I read his books when I was younger to .

Whats your favorite songs from Snow Patrol?
Who do you ship in Greys Anatomy?
Favorite colour?
Favorite smille?
Places you visit on FF?
Old 12-28-2006, 04:20 PM
Total Fan

What is your favorite childhood memory?
What is your favortie meal?
What is your favorite song at the moment?Favorite song of all time?
Old 12-29-2006, 01:51 AM
Ultimate Fan

Wooot! Astrid Lindgren I loved her when I was a child. Back in the day.. High five madelen!

Hmm questions:

What are your plans for the new year?
What food do you like?
How many languages can you speak?
What is your sign?
Do you believe in Astrology?
Old 12-29-2006, 07:02 AM
Master Fan

Whats your favorite songs from Snow Patrol? Chasing Cars, Run and Chocolate.
Who do you ship in Greys Anatomy? Izzy and Alex, Meredith and Derek, Christina and Burke. And George with pretty much everyone.
Favorite colour? To wear, black or navy. Otherwise, red, brown, natural colors.
Favorite smille? I also like
Places you visit on FF? Alexis (obviously ), the mods board, M5 and Milo and sometimes the Zac board. Don't have much time to post on other boards besides Alexis unfortunately.

What is your favorite childhood memory? All the times we spent playing in the yard and the woods with my friends and siblings. And this is maybe not my favourite memory, but I have to tell you anyway 'cause I find it kinda interesting. I remember the day my little sister was born. I remember that I was at a house nearby where my dad was helping out with the building, and that one of my older siblings came running telling my dad to come home and take my mom to the hospital. And I was just under 2 years old. I think it's kinda cool that I remember something that happend when I was so young.
What is your favortie meal? Lasagna
What is your favorite song at the moment?Favorite song of all time? Right now, since it is the holidays season, it is John Lennon's Happy Christmas (War is Over). Favourite alltime is really hard to say, since there are a lot of great songs, but Snow Patrol's Chasing Cars is probably one of my alltime favorites.

What are your plans for the new year? If you mean for New Years EVe, then I'm just gonna stay at home with my best friend and my sister. Get some good food and just watch DVDs. We're gonna take it very easy this year, and party next year.
What food do you like? I like Italian food like spaghetti, pizza and lasagna. I also like Mexican food like tortillas and tacos. And right now I'm eating this wonderful vegetable soup my mom makes.
How many languages can you speak? I speak three languages. Finnish, Swedish and English. And I know a tiny bit of Russian and German.
What is your sign? I'm a Virgo
Do you believe in Astrology? A little bit, yeah. I think the personality descriptions of the different signs are pretty spot on. At least when I compare them to the people I know. I don't believe in the daily horoscopes they have in the paper though.

Wow. I wrote some long answers this time. Sorry about that. Hope I didn't bore you!

ETA: High five back at ya Barely! Astrid Lindgren did write lovely books.

Last edited by madelen; 12-29-2006 at 09:17 AM
Old 12-30-2006, 06:16 AM
Ultimate Fan

It is so cool to learn more about you madelen!
Old 12-30-2006, 08:35 AM
Master Fan

I'm glad you think so, Barely.
Old 12-31-2006, 03:37 PM
Total Fan

It is great getting to know you Mad

How was your New Years?
Blue or Pink?
If you could go back in time which time era would you chose?
Old 01-01-2007, 10:35 AM
Master Fan

You're so sweet Ali.

How was your New Years? It was great. Very relaxed, which is what I wanted. Ate good good, watched a movie with my best friend and sister. Then went to the city to watch the fireworks at midnight, and met a bigger group of my friends there. It was fun.
Blue or Pink? Blue. Not a big pink fan.
If you could go back in time which time era would you chose? Whoa. That's a tough one. Maybe the 50s or the 60s. Mainly 'cause I love the clothes they wore.

Oh, and just let me know when my time is up. I'm happy to give the Hot Seat to someone else.
Old 01-03-2007, 02:05 PM
Total Fan

I completly forgot that your turn was up I guess I got caught up with asking you question

Thanks for doing it Madelen I hope you had fun

Whos next?
Old 01-04-2007, 04:15 AM
Master Fan

I did have fun. You all had great questions!

Maybe one of our newer posters would like to be on the Hot Seat? Like Kelly ( samwinchestersslave), Sarah (LoVe-Story) or Aroa (_virgo_ ).
Old 01-04-2007, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'll go if no one minds