Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-24-2005, 08:25 AM
Master Fan

Alexis in Sin City #2: Come and See How Sexy She Can Be!

Banner by Caroline

Sin City - A collection of interweaving stories all based in the corrupt, crime infested hell-hole that is Basin City. Heavily influenced by film-noir, the main storylines concern a hulking brute called Marv (Mickey Rourke), who is seeking the murderer of a beautiful woman who was killed while asleep in bed with him; an ex-photographer called Dwight (Clive Owen) who accidentally kills a hero cop and has to cover it up; and a soon-to-be-retiring policeman called Hartigan (Bruce Willis) who is incarcerated for a crime he didn't commit. All based on the brilliant graphic novels "Sin City", "The Big Fat Kill" and "That Yellow Bastard", written and illustrated by Frank Miller. The movie is directed by Roberto Rodriguez ("Spy Kids," "Once Upon a Time in Mexico").

"Sin City" is infested with criminals, crooked cops and sexy dames, some searching for vengeance, some for redemption and others, both. The film incorporates storylines from three of Miller's graphic novels including 'Sin City,' which launched the long-running, critically acclaimed series, as well as 'That Yellow Bastard' and 'The Big Fat Kill.' Where Hartigan, a cop with a bum ticker and a vow to protect stripper Nancy (Jessica Alba).. Mickey Rourke as Marv, the outcast misanthrope on a mission to avenge the death of his one true love, Goldie (Jaime King), and Clive Owen as Dwight, the clandestine love of Shelley (Brittany Murphy), who spends his nights defending Gail (Rosario Dawson) and her Old Towne girls (Devon Aoki and Alexis Bledel) from Jackie Boy (Benicio Del Toro), a dirty cop with a penchant for violence.

from imdb.com

Official Sin City Web Site

Here you can find the release dates for Sin City: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0401792/releaseinfo

Here you can find a documentary about the making of Sin City (with a few bits with Alexis).

A Series of Alexis as Becky in The Big Fat Kill

Credit: Jet and Toublemaker Prodcutions

Alexis Bledel as Becky in The Big Fat Kill Clip

The links below are for a trailer of Alexis Bledel as Becky in The Big Fat Kill.

The trailer runs for 15 seconds.

Have Fun!

Computer Geek Stuff:

PC Users - Right Click to save on your machine
Mac Users - CTL Click to get context menu to save on your machine.

Two file formats: QT MPG and DivX AVI. Quality is good enought to double in size for playback.

Alexis Bledel as Becky in The Big Fat Kill - mpg Format - 2.6 mB

Alexis Bledel as Becky in The Big Fat Kill - DivX AVI Format - 4.1 mB

by A.Film.By.Tiff

by Renata M.

by Rain Candy

Last edited by madelen; 03-26-2005 at 02:56 PM
Old 03-24-2005, 08:31 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanx for the new thread!

And I've got a title siggestion:
Alexis in Sin City: come and see how sexy she can be

(it sounds a little strange - is that even English )
Old 03-24-2005, 09:37 AM
Absolute Fan

LOL nice title.

Veronica Mars, House, Gilmore Girls, and Bones fangirl
Old 03-24-2005, 09:59 AM
Master Fan

Anne - I used your title! Thanks!

Maz - I hope it's OK that I used your banner again?
Old 03-24-2005, 10:04 AM
Addicted Fan

Great title and nice Avatars!!! This is going to be hot!
Old 03-24-2005, 10:21 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by madelen
Anne - I used your title! Thanks!
Wow, thanx! I finally came up with a thread title ...
Old 03-24-2005, 10:28 AM
Addicted Fan

Kitkat, do you think Alexis should have stretched the role out more? You are right, we don't know what the director wanted. Has anyone here read the original comics enough to know what Becky is supposed to be like, in terms of how innocent?

I'm sure I will enjoy her performance, but I'm wondering if any current non-Alexis fans will be impressed by her un-Rory performance, you know what I mean?
Old 03-24-2005, 10:32 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetheshins
Kitkat, do you think Alexis should have stretched the role out more? You are right, we don't know what the director wanted. Has anyone here read the original comics enough to know what Becky is supposed to be like, in terms of how innocent?

I'm sure I will enjoy her performance, but I'm wondering if any current non-Alexis fans will be impressed by her un-Rory performance, you know what I mean?

Maybe, it's kinda weird but well, we have to except that she's not always Rory and she's a great actress, she can play who and what she wants!!!Pia
Old 03-24-2005, 12:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yay new thread! Great title!!

btw Pia_Alexisfan I love your avatar. Rory sure does use her cell phone a lot eh?

Old 03-24-2005, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

I love the title!
Old 03-24-2005, 09:07 PM
Master Fan

I'm sorry if this has been asked before but... um... is there any word on a Premiere?

Talk about how "star-studded" that event would be! And I know she doesn't like the spotlight and has no aspirations for more attention but this could only bring her more exposure and I don't think that's a bad thing...
Old 03-25-2005, 01:43 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyAngel
Yay new thread! Great title!!

btw Pia_Alexisfan I love your avatar. Rory sure does use her cell phone a lot eh?

Yes, she does! I've even got another one !!! Pia
Old 03-25-2005, 02:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darcybennett
I'm sorry if this has been asked before but... um... is there any word on a Premiere?
I haven't heard of anything, but it'd be weird if they wouldn't have a premiere IMO. You're right, that event would be crowded with stars!

Yeah, Alexis doesn't like the spotlight, but a little more exposure wouldn't hurt her career...
Old 03-25-2005, 03:19 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by madelen

Yeah, Alexis doesn't like the spotlight, but a little more exposure wouldn't hurt her career...

Yes, maybe ...but I can understand it somehow, I mean you see what can happen with too much spotlight aso. , well that's Alexis!
Old 03-25-2005, 03:29 AM
Passionate Fan

Alexis started acting to overcome shyness, right?
And that's why I like that she doesn't like spotlight ... she overcame shyness a bit, but there's still something left ... and that's just sweet