Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-20-2006, 10:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Okay, stupid question: How does Alexis get her hair like that? Layers and hot rollers?
Old 04-21-2006, 04:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedGirl25
Okay, stupid question: How does Alexis get her hair like that? Layers and hot rollers?
Yeah, probably. It looks like that anyway.
Old 04-22-2006, 01:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by madelen
Maxima - that first one is from a CFDA/VOGUE Fashion Show Sponsored by Cartier (Oct 22) and the second one is from probably outside the MuchMusic Studious in Canada (May 24), when Alexis and the other girls were promoting The Sisterhood.
THANK YOU!!!
Old 04-22-2006, 05:22 AM
Ultimate Fan

teeny, tiny question:

i'm in an avi mood atm, and i wanted to use those lovely pics from the same shoot as my current avi, but visions isn't working atm and i can't find the ones i'm looking for anywhere else, does someone have all of 'm?
oh, and does anyone has the pics from the Elle Girl shoot? and then again, all of them?

Last edited by ~ Anna ~; 04-22-2006 at 06:20 AM
Old 04-22-2006, 06:24 AM
Master Fan

Unfortunately, I don't have all the pics saved, but you should check alexis-online.net. I think you'll find all the pics there.
Old 04-22-2006, 11:09 AM
Ultimate Fan

thx Madelen
i've found the ones i was looking for

as requested by Martina

Old 04-22-2006, 02:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanx for posting those pics, Anna! I like the dress she's wearing.

Chantelle aka Chicky posted a picture of Alexis attending the "Greatest Game Ever Played" permiere in Sept. 2005 at her website simply-alexis.org . I've never seen pictures of Alexis from the event, and there's only one. I'll post the link.

Picture
Old 04-23-2006, 03:40 AM
Master Fan

I'm glad you found the pic, Anna.

Sarah - thanks for posting that pic. I haven't seen it before either. She looks pretty.

Here are some pics I found at alexis-online.net. I hadn't seen them before.

Old 04-23-2006, 07:42 AM
Master Fan

Beautiful pics!
Love this one: http://img199.imageshack.us/my.php?i...olzab028mo.jpg
Old 04-23-2006, 08:42 AM
Addicted Fan

^ awww, I love them pictures madelen you found. I haven't seem them before either.

I must admit, in the pictures dutchy posted. I LOVE that dress. It's really pretty. I would love a dress like that hehe.
Old 04-24-2006, 05:21 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the pictures!
Old 04-24-2006, 07:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

i haven't seen this before

Last edited by robbye; 04-24-2006 at 08:43 AM
Old 04-24-2006, 07:26 AM
Ultimate Fan

i'm in a giving mood atm, but please, do not post them on a fansite or something, without asking first, 'cause as far as i know HotN isthe only one that has 'm without watermarks (well, some of them) or this size, same goes for the 2 George Holz pics posted above btw

Old 04-24-2006, 08:35 AM
New Fan

[QUOTE=dutchy]i'm in a giving mood atm, but please, do not post them on a fansite or something, without asking first, 'cause as far as i know HotN isthe only one that has 'm without watermarks (well, some of them) or this size, same goes for the 2 George Holz pics posted above btw

wow. thank you so much for posting these. never seen some of these without watermarks before! what is HotN though, which site is that, if you don't mind my asking? ever since visions went offline i've been looking for sites with good Alexis pix

p.s. the last link doesn't work for me--when i click on it it takes me to image shack and says welc ome fanforum visitor... am i doing something wrong? or does the link need to be re-loaded? thanks so much for all you're sharing

Last edited by kaga; 04-24-2006 at 02:24 PM
Old 04-24-2006, 08:46 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaga
wow. thank you so much for posting these. never seen some of these without watermarks before! what is HotN though, which site is that, if you don't mind my asking? ever since visions went offline i've been looking for sites with good Alexis pix

p.s. the last link doesn't work for me--when i click on it it takes me to image shack and says welc ome fanforum visitor... am i doing something wrong? or does the link need to be re-loaded? thanks so much for all you're sharing
no problem, the last on is real-sized, so you're not suppose to click it i'm afraid
and HotN is a site where i, and all the other dutch girls that post on the GG board upload GG-related pics and caps, but i'm afraid we made it members-only. We might open it again in the future, but until then just ask me when you need a pic and i'll post it for you, i think we pretty much have every pic there is, especially the public appearences pics

oh, and could you remove the img tags from your post, dial-up users won't be too pleased if you don't