Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-16-2005, 08:44 AM
Addicted Fan

No worries, I know that tons of girls have straight-girl crushes on Lauren. These pictures may just bring more straight-girl crushes for Alexis.
Then again, I'm sure Raja has absolutely no problem having his straight-guy crush on Alexis either.

If there is a place for anyone of you to post hi-res pictures (the >1MB each ones I have on my computer), I will gladly e-mail them so that you can host it. Unfortunately, all I have is photobucket.
Old 05-16-2005, 09:11 AM
Addicted Fan

Just found this and thought I share it with you guys she looks so amazing at the press conference of SOTTP !!!!!!!

http://www.superiorpics.com/ubbthrea.../page/0#941762
Old 05-16-2005, 12:42 PM
Master Fan

Thanks so much for posting those pics and the article (and typing it for us) ilovetheshins!

Alexis looks gorgeous in those pics! I especially love the fifth one. And the article is very cute too. Glad to hear she wants to continue acting. Remember reading an article a while ago where she said that she wasn't sure how longs she wanted to continue acting...So, I'm relieved.

Quote:
Yeah picture #3, with no shirt under that blazer...damn! I'm straight, but yeah, Alexis looks so hot.
Yeah, she does look hot! And the clothes she's wearing are just so beautiful. This is the most beautiful photoshoot I've seen with her.

Thanks Pia for posting the link to the press conference pics! Alexis looks lovely!

And Sammy, welcome to the board!

ETA: Closing this thread.

New Thread

Last edited by madelen; 05-16-2005 at 01:20 PM
Old 05-16-2005, 01:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetheshins
Then again, I'm sure Raja has absolutely no problem having his straight-guy crush on Alexis either.
As no one in their right mind should.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetheshins
If there is a place for anyone of you to post hi-res pictures (the >1MB each ones I have on my computer), I will gladly e-mail them so that you can host it. Unfortunately, all I have is photobucket.
Should sign up with one of those instant messaging things again. Used to use ICQ but kinda gave up on it after I had to always hide myself to avoid getting flooded with mesage so I could actually get some work done.

As far as free hosting. Zip or Rar it and upload it to http://rapidshare.de/ or http://www.mytempdir.com/ . Neither is perfect. But are about the best I know of out there right now.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself