Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-12-2005, 09:57 PM
Elite Fan

Alexis OT #2: Is hokeyness a prerequisite for high-school secretaries?

I love these books.

Deepest apologies to people who are confused with this title.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 01-12-2005, 10:02 PM
Elite Fan

Yay, thread 2!

I think the title is really awesome.

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 01-12-2005, 10:04 PM
Elite Fan

Why thank you Emily.

You read these books (duh x100) so you don't count.

I can't adjust to this 300 post thing. AT ALL. I suck with change.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 01-12-2005, 10:08 PM
Elite Fan

I want to count. My obsession with these books has nothing to do with my opinion on the title! Okay, maybe a wee bit.

Changes are no good. (Hee, that's a song!) It might be easier to get used to if there were still 25 posts to a page, but I'm completely lost as it is.

Old 01-12-2005, 10:14 PM
Elite Fan

Fine, you can count.

The end of SF was so sad. But the poem was like, hot. And I flicked through SH and noticed another poem. Even hotter.

Oh I'm on 25 posts per page! I'm still in denial, so I refuse to change it back to 15.
|| JESS
Old 01-12-2005, 10:16 PM
Elite Fan

Fall! Crocodile Lies! Best things ever! Crocodile Lies is actually a song, but whatever. They're hot.

Denial is fun.

Old 01-12-2005, 10:22 PM
Elite Fan

It is? Eh. I also flicked through the bit where Marcus gives Jess a hickey. What an appropriate place to give someone a hickey.

Squeeee, the nod smiley!
|| JESS
Old 01-12-2005, 10:25 PM
Elite Fan

Yes, it is. But Marcus wrote it, so it's awesome. The hickey! Shaped like Florida! Aw! But, bad Jess. Don't look ahead!

Noddy nod nod. We're old friends.

Old 01-12-2005, 10:32 PM
Elite Fan

I can't help it. I do that to every book I read. It's such a bad thing to do because it kinda ruins it when you read it again. But, you know. I have a feeling I'll love it even more...when I read it again.

I just watched an old Home Improvement rerun. It was a sad one. I actually hate this program, but I love the sad episodes.
|| JESS
Old 01-12-2005, 10:34 PM
Elite Fan

I do it too. But it's bad!

Home Improvement! Remember when everyone loved JTT?

Old 01-12-2005, 10:39 PM
Elite Fan

Oh yes! Even though I didn't really like Home Improvement, I loved Randy. What ever happened to him? Did he get like a real job or something that has nothing to do with celebrities whatsoever? But aw this episode was Randy-centric. It was sad. Cancer scare.
|| JESS
Old 01-12-2005, 10:49 PM
Elite Fan

I don't remember. Aw, cancer. Sadness.

I gotta get to bed. Night, Jess.

Old 01-12-2005, 10:52 PM
Elite Fan

Aw, night. Even though you're practically an insomniac.
|| JESS
Old 01-13-2005, 03:39 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for starting the new thread, Jess!

So, what's new with everyone?
Old 01-13-2005, 03:47 AM
Elite Fan

Title! The title! Omigod!! This is quote genius unquote.

Edit: HUH???? JESS IS A HALF ROBOT? WHAAA?

I knew I should have read the end of the last thread for a reason.

Last edited by spent cigarette; 01-13-2005 at 03:51 AM Reason: Jess.Is.A.Half.Robot.