Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-10-2005, 11:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks guys it was sort of bugging me thinking about it

Thanks for posting the article
Old 01-11-2005, 12:08 AM
Master Fan

Hi Vivianaley23, heaven85 and last page first! Nice to see you guys here and welcome to the board. Come by the introduction thread and introduce yourself, and I hope you post around here often.

Thanks Jess for posting that article. It's a cute one. Them running of together, hand-in-hand...

Last edited by madelen; 01-11-2005 at 12:28 AM
Old 01-11-2005, 11:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Im a big shipper of Milo/Alexis

Can I be add to the list?

BRIAN: Look, I don't believe in love. I believe in ****ing. It's honest. It's efficient. You get in and out with a maximum of pleasure and a minimum of bull****. Love is something that straight people tell themselves they're in so that they can get laid..
Old 01-11-2005, 12:38 PM
Master Fan

That's such a cute article,Thanks for posting
Old 01-11-2005, 02:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oh, I like this article, here in germany it isn't very eays to get some information about them They are so sweet :rose:

[Rory|Jess][Marissa|Ryan][Lor|Luke/Chris][Anna/Summer|Seth][Max|Logan][Lane|Dave][Kirsten|Sandy]

Only one reason why we love Colin =)
(55.) Because being bad never looked so good.
Old 01-11-2005, 02:19 PM
Addicted Fan

You're not alone. It's not easy getting information about them in the States either. But in the end, that may be better and healthier for the two of them, so I'm willing to forego my curiosity at times.
Old 01-11-2005, 05:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for that article.
Old 01-11-2005, 07:58 PM
Absolute Fan

That's such a cute article. I love them together.

Veronica Mars, House, Gilmore Girls, and Bones fangirl
Old 01-12-2005, 04:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetheshins
You're not alone. It's not easy getting information about them in the States either. But in the end, that may be better and healthier for the two of them, so I'm willing to forego my curiosity at times.
Very true. I respect them for the fact that they're not in the public eye that often. That they're not in the tabloids or anything like that...
Old 01-12-2005, 08:59 PM
Elite Fan

I like it that they're very private.

In fact, if I wasn't on the computer as much as I am right now, I probably would've never known about them. Alexis doesn't really get noticed or get much recognition in NZ, and Milo as well, so it would be even harder to get both of them mentioned at the same time.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 01-12-2005, 11:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

As long as they're happy, I'm happy. Although it wouldn't hurt to hear how happy they are from time to time.
Old 01-21-2005, 04:00 AM
Master Fan

Couldn't agree more with that, Tina.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZOCFan
In fact, if I wasn't on the computer as much as I am right now, I probably would've never known about them. Alexis doesn't really get noticed or get much recognition in NZ, and Milo as well, so it would be even harder to get both of them mentioned at the same time.
It's the same with me. Milo and Alexis aren't at all know here in Finland, though they show GG here. I wish they would get a little more recognition (as actors) here, they deserve it. And GG should get more attention too!
Old 01-21-2005, 04:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by madelen
It's the same with me. Milo and Alexis aren't at all know here in Finland, though they show GG here. I wish they would get a little more recognition (as actors) here, they deserve it. And GG should get more attention too!
Amen. GG is so underrated here.

This was in the GG news thread, don't know if you guys have seen it before.
They're at some Miramax Golden Globe party thingy.

Some people are just too pretty.

Milo's apparently trying to get rid of his boyish image with the beard. I quite like it. And Alexis is simply gorgeous.
I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.
~ Frank Zappa
Old 01-21-2005, 04:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

With them looking like that, it's hard to picture them playing the role of teen-agers in the show. They should get married already or something!
Old 01-21-2005, 08:41 AM
Passionate Fan

What a great article and what a lovely pic!!! They are soo cute together... I miss Jess