Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-06-2005, 05:14 PM
Passionate Fan

After living it for hours and hours on end hard to believe she could stand hearing or seeing anything remotely even having to do with GG in her free time. Maybe they watch the George Lopez Show instead?
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Old 08-07-2005, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

Well I remember an interview Milo did a while ago and it was asked if he watched himself on GG and he had said yes, but it was also to see Alexis. So that's why I wonder if they watch together.

And the thing with their co-stars and intimate scenes. Both being actors I'm sure they understand. They might both get a little jealous but at the same time, they know it's part of the job.

If Milo and Alexis were to star in a movie together what kind of movie would it be?
Old 08-07-2005, 04:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

What interview Char?

I bet they dont care because they know its acting and since they both have to do intimate scenes it kinda levels it out, you know?

And to your question, I am not sure...

Lets get these teen hearts beating faster! Faster!

note to self: I miss you terribly.
avi by me, and I am proud.
Old 08-07-2005, 04:42 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Milo Ventimiglia

Quote:
Well I remember an interview Milo did a while ago and it was asked if he watched himself on GG and he had said yes, but it was also to see Alexis. So that's why I wonder if they watch together.
what interview???? If you can maybe post a link or somthing??
Old 08-07-2005, 04:47 PM
Elite Fan

Hey everyone! I'm new and I love Milo/Alexis they're the cutest couple! I always loved Jess when he was on GG. I also heard that he might be coming back next season. Love the Preeety banner btw.

Old 08-07-2005, 05:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charupakornalicious

yea wt interview..?
Old 08-07-2005, 07:06 PM
Total Fan

Welcome to the board Nicole.

I would llove to know what article it was from. That seems so cute...watching GG to see Alexis
Old 08-08-2005, 07:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

It may be just part of the job that they kiss other people onscreen but still, there has got to be some twinge of jealousy there.
Old 08-08-2005, 08:03 AM
Loyal Fan

i'm sure they both handle it very professionally. besides i've heard a lot of actors say there isnt any tongue involved and that the kissing scenes are very choregraphed along with a ton of people that need to be on set, etc.

Quote:
Question: Do you ever watch episodes of 'Gilmore Girls'?

Milo Ventimiglia: Yes, I do! I enjoy the show. I like to see how it will turn out. I like watching my peers and how the job works out. So it is fun for me to watch the show. I also watch it to criticize myself.
is this the interview
I am proud to be a spoiler-whore!
Old 08-08-2005, 11:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charupakornalicious
If Milo and Alexis were to star in a movie together what kind of movie would it be?
I'd love to see them in a quirky, romantic comedy. Or a romantic drama like The Notebook.

Welcome to the board Nicole! Hope to see you around often.

Yeah, there have been some rumours that Milo/Jess might appear on one episode next season. We'll just have to wait and see.

Thanks for posting that link to the interview, Cristin. I love it!
I've also heard that the kissing scenes are very sterile, and choreographed.
Old 08-08-2005, 12:24 PM
Total Fan

Thanks for that interview Cristin ! It was hilarious.

About the kissing scenes this is what Alexis said in a WB interview:

Quote:
On doing make-out scenes: "It"s a lot more difficult than people imagine. It's very choreographed. You have to tilt your head a certain way so the camera can see both of you. You have to stay in frame. It's just so sterile."
Here's the rest of the interview: 2005 WB interview
Old 08-08-2005, 12:38 PM
Extreme Fan

No tongue heh?
Go check the make up kiss on Swan Song and tell me if you still believe that. (in some cases obviously)
Old 08-08-2005, 12:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by digforfire
i'm sure they both handle it very professionally. besides i've heard a lot of actors say there isnt any tongue involved and that the kissing scenes are very choregraphed along with a ton of people that need to be on set, etc.

Quote:
Question: Do you ever watch episodes of 'Gilmore Girls'?

Milo Ventimiglia: Yes, I do! I enjoy the show. I like to see how it will turn out. I like watching my peers and how the job works out. So it is fun for me to watch the show. I also watch it to criticize myself.
is this the interview
Thank you for posting that quote that's the one I was thinking of!...lol

As for the tongue and kissing thing...lol I'd expect that Milo and Alexis may have discarded that "rule" for their kissing scenes..lol
Old 08-08-2005, 01:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariSk8
No tongue heh?
Go check the make up kiss on Swan Song and tell me if you still believe that. (in some cases obviously)

well what would be the point of kissing your boyfriend/girlfriend without tongue?

just think about that- for a while milo and alexis got paid to make out with each other. who wouldnt wanna get paid to make out with their significant other?
I am proud to be a spoiler-whore!
Old 08-08-2005, 01:36 PM
Master Fan

I know when they were making out in one scene in Keg! Max! in the bedroom, and he's almost lying on her on the bed. I swear when you watch that scene that Alexis moans and i don't think it was planned..lol Milo did a little something..lol