Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-31-2005, 04:54 PM
New Fan

gosh how come their never at ne events together
Old 08-31-2005, 05:52 PM
Master Fan

It's simply because they're busy people. Presently, they're both working on their respective shows... as you know Alexis on Gilmore, and Milo's in NYC working on the midseason show Bedford Diaries, so it's rather difficult for them at this time to go to events together.

And besides, they're very private people and they don't go to as many events as some others may do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanti70
When are the emmys?
They're scheduled for September 18th, on CBS.
Old 09-02-2005, 05:44 PM
Master Fan

Which is nice. I'd hate to see pictures of them trying to avoid the paparazzi and I hope I never see pictures like that here. That's just too invasive.

Hopefully we'll get a new glimpse of the hot couple from the Emmy's, but we'll just have to wait and see!
Old 09-03-2005, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charupakornalicious
I'd hate to see pictures of them trying to avoid the paparazzi and I hope I never see pictures like that here. That's just too invasive.
They're lucky that way, that they are not that famous that everyone recognizes them. And that they don't have paparazzi stalking them all day, like Britney etc.
Old 09-04-2005, 03:35 PM
Master Fan

But at the same time, it's been reported that some celebs leak where they're going to be at what time so they can get exposure. I'm sure if someone were to tell some tabloid Alexis and Milo are going to go here and there and here and there that there would be more invasive photos of them you know. But gladly they're not like that and they respect the privacy they do have!
Old 09-05-2005, 06:15 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by madelen
They're lucky that way, that they are not that famous that everyone recognizes them. And that they don't have paparazzi stalking them all day, like Britney etc.
or like Lindsay Lohan who got hit by another car
~ KEEPER OF ~ "He called me hotplates.He sooo likes me" Luke checking out Lorelai`s butt Luke & Lorelai's passionate kiss on their first Valentine's Day Luke and Lorelai having MMS during the first snow of season Luke stroking Lorelai's hair and kissing her forehead in WITS ~ she needs his coffee,he needs her smile ~(Luke&Lorelai) ° We have to protect our heart cause it's fragile °
****************************** JAVA JUNKIES FOREVER ******************************
Old 09-05-2005, 09:15 AM
Master Fan

Hey javajunkie24! Welcome to the board. We're happy to have you here. Stop by the intro thread sometime.

Lindsay got hit by a car because of paparazzi? That's terrible!
Old 09-05-2005, 11:08 AM
New Fan

i can not wait until the 6th season starts
i love milo and alexis together... they are so perfect with eachother
Old 09-06-2005, 06:30 PM
New Fan

*edited for spoilers*

Can't Wait
Old 09-06-2005, 10:12 PM
Master Fan

browneyedgrl1 - I had to edit you post because it had a spoiler in it. Sorry! We're only allowed to discuss spoilers here on the Alexis board on the Spoilers thread.
Old 09-07-2005, 12:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hey javajunkie24! Welcome to the board. We're happy to have you here. Stop by the intro thread sometime.

She was trying to get away from the photographers when they hit her on the drivers side.

You can read more here.

*edited for spoilers*
Old 09-07-2005, 12:08 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the link to that article, Char. That's terrible what happened. Glad nothing more serious happened.

Also, Char, I had to edit out the last part of your post, since it's considered a spoiler. We can talk about that on the Rory spoilers thread though.
Old 09-07-2005, 07:10 PM
Master Fan

I can't even remember what I wrote, sorry if it was a spoiler.
Old 09-09-2005, 03:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

thanks for the friendly welcome
and yes Lindsay's car was damaged but nothing serious happened to her ,just a little shock
~ KEEPER OF ~ "He called me hotplates.He sooo likes me" Luke checking out Lorelai`s butt Luke & Lorelai's passionate kiss on their first Valentine's Day Luke and Lorelai having MMS during the first snow of season Luke stroking Lorelai's hair and kissing her forehead in WITS ~ she needs his coffee,he needs her smile ~(Luke&Lorelai) ° We have to protect our heart cause it's fragile °
****************************** JAVA JUNKIES FOREVER ******************************
Old 09-10-2005, 09:54 AM
Master Fan

I think Char asked this over at the Milo thread but does anybody know what event they might be seen together at next?

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."