Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-06-2005, 02:50 PM
Elite Fan

There's a new post limit for all threads. Once we get to 300 posts for a thread, we have to close and open another one (it used to be 250).
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 01-06-2005, 02:55 PM
Elite Fan

I don't mind the new limit. I think at one point the limit was 300. It'll just take everyone some readjusting.

That's probably good that you can't take more than four, Germ. I think any more would just be insane.

I hate having to pay to renew antivirus software too. It's horrible.
Old 01-06-2005, 07:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Emmy I put something weird. I can't even remember what it was being on a bunch of cold meds and all, but it was in French.
Those damn cold medicines.

Today my friend asked me to graduate early with her and go backpacking through Europe for the semester we'd miss. I thought it was kind of random. But that would be really, really cool to do.

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 01-06-2005, 10:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmyMcBitchy
Today my friend asked me to graduate early with her and go backpacking through Europe for the semester we'd miss. I thought it was kind of random. But that would be really, really cool to do.
Wow, that is random.

I wasted two hours of my life today to watch What a Girl Wants. Yeah, a waste of $2. I shouldn't of rented the movie but Colin Firth is awesome and he was in it. But as soon as it started, I knew it was going to suck real bad. It was so unoriginal and cliche. Amanda Bynes is annoying as hell. And her love interest was annoying.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 01-06-2005, 11:55 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm sure Colin Firth made up for it.

Veronica Mars, House, Gilmore Girls, and Bones fangirl
Old 01-07-2005, 06:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulstarshine
I'm sure Colin Firth made up for it.
Any movie, no matter how bad it is, can't be a total waste of time if Colin Firth is in it, Jess!
Old 01-07-2005, 07:14 AM
Master Fan

oh i actually liked What A Girl Wants. I mean it was kinda cliche and unoriginal but sometimes i like watching mindless stuff like that. I actually really like Amanda Bynes for some reason. Prob coz WILAY is so funny and i love her as Holly.
Old 01-07-2005, 12:46 PM
Elite Fan

I'm not a huge fan of Amanda but just because of her role on All That where she would take calls and give really, really bad advice to people. It kind of annoyed me so I could never like her. But What A Girl Wants wasn't all that bad since Colin Firth can make up for a bad movie, he's just that awesome.

Old 01-07-2005, 01:42 PM
Master Fan

i never saw Amanda on All That or eve The Amanda Show. I think if i had i wouldnt have liked her. But she's cool on WILAY so i like her.
Old 01-07-2005, 02:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ugh, I remember I used to hate Amanda Bynes in All That and especially The Amanda Show. She was just so annoying. I don't like her that much in WILAY either but a couple months ago, I saw her on Ellen and I fell in love with her. She's just such a cool person and really down to earth.
Old 01-07-2005, 03:12 PM
Elite Fan

Oh I really like WILAY! Although, mainly because I love Jennie Garth.

But yeah Amanda annoyed me on All That and The Amanda Show. The whole, [squirmish voice]"Amanda, please!"[/sv] thing was just annoying. She's okay on WILAY, though. Not as annoying, but better. Hopefully I'll like her when Lovewrecked comes out. Truthfully, only seeing that because of Chris Carmack.

Is there like any type of medicine to stop me from laughing? Because I can't stop at the moment (explanation......Drunk!Seth Cohen).
|| JESS
Old 01-07-2005, 03:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZOCFan
Oh I really like WILAY! Although, mainly because I love Jennie Garth.

But yeah Amanda annoyed me on All That and The Amanda Show. The whole, [squirmish voice]"Amanda, please!"[/sv] thing was just annoying. She's okay on WILAY, though. Not as annoying, but better. Hopefully I'll like her when Lovewrecked comes out. Truthfully, only seeing that because of Chris Carmack.

Is there like any type of medicine to stop me from laughing? Because I can't stop at the moment (explanation......Drunk!Seth Cohen).
I think Amanda is ok. I watched What A Girl Wants on HBO. There was nothing else on, but I liked it. As for the laughing...I have no idea. Any idea on how to stop a cough?
Old 01-07-2005, 04:11 PM
Elite Fan

Hmmm....Strepsils? Cough lollies. They seem to work for people...even though I refuse to take them when I get a bad cough.
|| JESS
Old 01-07-2005, 04:17 PM
Elite Fan

Get some yummy cough drops, Jess! Hee, you're watching last night's episode? I loved Drunk!Seth. And Summer going, "Your breath smells like Marissa! You're SO drunk!"

Old 01-07-2005, 05:12 PM
Elite Fan

I don't like cough lollies. Actually I don't really like any kind of medication that requires you to get better. I remember one time when I was a little kid, I swallowed this syrup and ended up throwing up after I tried swallowing it.

Hee, yeah it's hilarious! I cracked up when Summer said that, and when Seth was like, "Shhh -we're being stealth here" and then rolling over the car. And with the corn. Bwah.

Ugh I'm trying to design my new journal, but my blues don't match with the rest of my journal.
|| JESS