Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-08-2008, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well, I am so shocked that Dave accually isn't a BAD guy after all. If this is the way the mystery will end, Mike getting involved and soon Susan, MJ and Katherine(Because she's in the relationship with Mike). Will be an awesome conclusion to this whole Dave storyline. But what I don't get, is why all the "Dead brother", "Killing the doctor", "setting the fire" scenes had to come into this season, why not just say that he's grieving and is still trying to get over the lose of his wife and daughter?.

Anyways, I think this mystery is the best so far between the 1st season mystery til now, but it was very very confusing most of the time.

To the Housewives!!

Bree: Aw, I loved seeing Andrew NOT get made after finding out that Bree "Checked" up on Alex. I think Andrew has turned around a new leaf and is now a wonderful, sweet son that I knew he could be.
Not enough Orson, when will he get something big again like in the beginning of this season with not having a job and being angry with himself. MC please i'm begging you give Orson a really good storyline.

Lynette: I have to agree with the people who said that they are sick of this whole Lynette storyline. I am too sick of it, but I knew before this episode that Preston was accually Porter so it really didn't confuse me a whole lot. But it's weird that Lynette & Tom don't know who is who when it came to the court scene. I would have thought by now they would know who the twins are. It was good to see Penny and Parker again, Penny is adorable and WOW Parker has some dark red hair but I love it.

Gabby: Yeah Carlos has his sight back again, I couldn't be any happier then I was last night. Congrats Carlos! Aw, what Gabby did to keep everything afloat in their house was really sweet, i'm shocked again that she accually sold all of her shoes and clothes. It was sweet that Carlos finally noticed what Gabby did and buying her the dress was really a nice Thank You gift.

Susan: I really thought because I saw the previews for this episode that Susan COUCHED MJ into doing stuff that was mean to Katherine but it was really MJ who wanted his parents together again. But Susan still grates on my nerves.

Over all: Fantastic, i'm shocked, happy, and in awe with what had happened in this episode and I can't wait for January 4th to come.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 12-08-2008, 03:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

Gabby and Carlos's storyline made me tear up twice! The scene where he can see his girls and the scene where he's walking through the closet and realizes what Gabby has given up... all so beautiful. These two are often relegated to comedic filler, so it was nice to see them going through something so real and touching.

---

Mike/Susan -- *sigh* I always think I hate them (well.. not them, but all their contrived drama), but it was kind of heartbreaking thinking about how Susan and MJ must have felt right after the divorce.

----

The "mystery" Dave thing was very predictable, but it was actually pretty touching. It is just hard to mesh that Dave with the Dave who killed his doctor. Also, Susan was driving, right? So... why Mike?

Old 12-09-2008, 01:39 PM
Elite Fan

I finally have some hope for Mike/Susan . For once we could see Mike hesitatingand showing that he still cares a lot about Susan. Just by the way he was finding hard to speak when Susan asked him if he ha ever though they could go back together, . Katherine annoyed me a lot and I really don't see her being Mike's girlfriend. Contrary to the little annoying Jamie kid in OTH, I love MJ. He's quite cute and clever.
The storylines were kind of blah to me .
Good for Carlos if he's not going to be blind anymore in a near future.
Porter is a coward, he asked his brother to go instead of him, that's really selfish.
I did not really follow Bree's storyline but I'm glad she has accepted Andrew's boyfriend .

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing more about Dave and his plan. It's going to be exciting and intense in the next episodes .

The only thing I feel is you.
Old 12-11-2008, 11:42 AM
Obsessed Fan

I still find the fact that Susan & Mike wouldn't know what the husband of the family they killed looked like.

Old 12-11-2008, 06:35 PM
Elite Fan

There has to be some sort of explanation behind that...

Maybe Dave changed his "look" or... he was divorced at the time.

kenny | credit
Old 12-11-2008, 09:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

Even if he was divorced, you'd have to think that they would seek out the father... how could they not wonder?

I hope they explain it. Any explanation at all will do, honestly. I just want them to recognize that no explanation is a bit of an insult to our intelligence.

Old 12-11-2008, 10:52 PM
Elite Fan

I honestly think MC is smarter than that. This mystery has layers. So it's like we know why Dave moved back, but it's not the whole story. It's only the beginning.

kenny | credit
Old 12-12-2008, 01:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

It'd be kind of cool if Dave wasn't really the father/husband, and he was just so crazy that he had convinced himself he was. Maybe it was his brother's wife and child?

Old 12-12-2008, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, they still could have been Dave's wife and kid. 'Cause when the doctor came didn't he say that Dave had changed his name?
Old 12-12-2008, 07:33 PM
Elite Fan

I'm with Ken, I think MC knows what he is doing which is why I am not too worried
Old 12-13-2008, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_ice_baby (View Post)
Well, they still could have been Dave's wife and kid. 'Cause when the doctor came didn't he say that Dave had changed his name?
I think he meant Dave's last name, he changed his last name so that nobody could find where he went.

Now that Dave isn't really after Mike "he just wants answers" I think this storyline will be great through out the rest of the season.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 12-13-2008, 09:34 PM
New Fan

[QUOTE=AshlynDenae;29350185]Gabby and Carlos's storyline made me tear up twice! The scene where he can see his girls and the scene where he's walking through the closet and realizes what Gabby has given up... all so beautiful. These two are often relegated to comedic filler, so it was nice to see them going through something so real and touching.

---

QUOTE]

also moved by these.
Old 12-13-2008, 10:34 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshlynDenae (View Post)
It'd be kind of cool if Dave wasn't really the father/husband, and he was just so crazy that he had convinced himself he was. Maybe it was his brother's wife and child?
ooo mabye.random idea that popped into my head..mabye it is his brothers wife and kid and he said his brother had died so he might have felt like it was his job to take care of his wife and daughter and mabye they were the ones killed in the car crash and since he seems a little crazy,he has decided to get revenage for his brother.Yea this probaly isn't it but mabye

You are gonna miss me so bad
when im gone,Daryl Dixon

☻Sami
Old 01-03-2009, 08:22 PM
Elite Fan

I am thinking the same thing, Sami. Because otherwise, we kinda already know the story, so that would be the perfect way to kinda flip it for the audience.

kenny | credit