Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-04-2009, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Susan and Gaby cracked me up! And Susan/Lee!

I miss seeing Jackson But yay for his voice. But they gave a good reason for him not to be on the show anymore... I want Gale well!
Old 01-04-2009, 08:45 PM
Elite Fan

But, he's not written off completely, right? Atleast I hope he isn't.

kenny | credit
Old 01-04-2009, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

^^That I have no clue one. It's going to be a wait and see I guess.

I was happy that Edie finally kicked Dave out! But the man is still unstable! And do you think they put out a missing persons report on Dr Heller? The man has been missing for a week! Sheesh
Old 01-04-2009, 11:13 PM
Master Fan

Happy that the show's back. Great episode!

Aw, love that Lee likes Susan now. They're cute together!

I LOVED the kitchen scene with Bob/Susan/Gaby. Right after Bob was like "He'll [Lee] sleep with anything that has a pulse and facial hair." (or something like that) and Gaby just starts laughing. Her laugh is HILARIOUS.

Bree, being fierce as usual. I knew she was going to 'buy' them the house. She always seems to have challengers that she knows how to fight off, even through crazy lengths.

I really thought Lynette was gonna go through her plan, not gonna lie.. but I'm really glad she didn't. Seemed too crazy for her but hey, she knows how to get info out of people.

And lastly, so glad Edie got rid of Dave. His imaginary talking is creepy.

Next week's promo looks good - Susan/Edie cat fight (again)?! Can't wait.
Old 01-05-2009, 06:37 AM
New Fan

So, I fell asleep and missed the last 15 minutes..anyone help me out and fill me in?

Bree-I absolutely thought she was gonna jump that woman when she kept calling all of the holidays. If it was irritating to me then it was irritating to Bree for sure.

Gabby/Carlos- I understood where she was coming from about the job but I think she should have had a little more respect for Carlos' feelings.But, this is how Gabby is and will always be.

Susan/Lee- Great stuff! Especially when Gabby was there and was laughing insanely from the kitchen.

Lynette- Frankly, this storyline is boring to me. It's still the twins causing trouble but now more serious trouble. Kind of cool though how she was talking about taking the guy out. I almost believed that she was going to do it.

Last edited by tiggerchik2; 01-05-2009 at 06:43 AM
Old 01-05-2009, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggerchik2 (View Post)
So, I fell asleep and missed the last 15 minutes..anyone help me out and fill me in?
Bree: She won that fight with Alex's mother and bought Alex & Andrew the house they wanted but couldn't aford.

Lynette: She talked Porter into coming home, but it didn't work and the next scene was Porter at Lynette's moms house.

Gaby: Carlos decided he he wanted the job his old friend wanted to give him because Gaby being Gaby talked him into taking the job.

Susan: Her last scene was with Lee, she wanted to know if they had slept together for real. But they didn't!

Edie: She kicked Dave out because he was talking to his dead wife.

Anyway, Fantastic this was a really great episode.

Bree: Best story of this episode (I know I always say that) but it's true. I loved her once again in this fight that she won (Go Bree ). The BrOrson scenes were perfect again. Love the scene when Bree was ironing, it was HOT. I'm so happy for Andrew & Alex but I loved Andrew's face when Alex said they were going to have kids.

Gaby: Same old Gaby but I love this Gaby it's her and yes will always be her. The dinner scene was hilarious with the "drunk" wife. However, I didn't like that she talked Carlos into taking the job when he didn't want it. Shame on her for putting her misrable 5 years on Carlos when it wasn't his fault he was blind.

Lynette: This story is getting old and frankly a little boring, those twins have been trouble FOREVER and now they're even worse. Loved seeing Stella again, she was great.

Susan: Yeah Lee is hilarious and them two together made Susan a lil bit likable. Loved all there scenes together and i'm glad they are friends now.

Edie: I knew she would kick Dave out for being a weirdo, i'm sure this marriage will be doomed from now on.

Loved Loved Loved! seeing Karen & Roberta back again they were great. I hope this isn't the last we see of Lily/Roberta she was KICKASS.

Can't wait for BrOrson sex! Loved the previews.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 01-06-2009, 07:01 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharTheLove (View Post)
Bree: She won that fight with Alex's mother and bought Alex & Andrew the house they wanted but couldn't aford.

Lynette: She talked Porter into coming home, but it didn't work and the next scene was Porter at Lynette's moms house.

Gaby: Carlos decided he he wanted the job his old friend wanted to give him because Gaby being Gaby talked him into taking the job.

Susan: Her last scene was with Lee, she wanted to know if they had slept together for real. But they didn't!

Edie: She kicked Dave out because he was talking to his dead wife.

Anyway, Fantastic this was a really great episode.

Bree: Best story of this episode (I know I always say that) but it's true. I loved her once again in this fight that she won (Go Bree ). The BrOrson scenes were perfect again. Love the scene when Bree was ironing, it was HOT. I'm so happy for Andrew & Alex but I loved Andrew's face when Alex said they were going to have kids.

Gaby: Same old Gaby but I love this Gaby it's her and yes will always be her. The dinner scene was hilarious with the "drunk" wife. However, I didn't like that she talked Carlos into taking the job when he didn't want it. Shame on her for putting her misrable 5 years on Carlos when it wasn't his fault he was blind.

Lynette: This story is getting old and frankly a little boring, those twins have been trouble FOREVER and now they're even worse. Loved seeing Stella again, she was great.

Susan: Yeah Lee is hilarious and them two together made Susan a lil bit likable. Loved all there scenes together and i'm glad they are friends now.

Edie: I knew she would kick Dave out for being a weirdo, i'm sure this marriage will be doomed from now on.

Loved Loved Loved! seeing Karen & Roberta back again they were great. I hope this isn't the last we see of Lily/Roberta she was KICKASS.

Can't wait for BrOrson sex! Loved the previews.

Thank you so much for the update.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:50 PM
Elite Fan

I thought the episode could have been better - didn't do much to advance the story IMO.

I miss Jackson!
Old 01-06-2009, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great episode!

I think it's great that Susan and Lee have become friends now. And it was sooooo funny when she thought that something happened between them. And the scene with her, Gabby, and Bob

I hated Andrew's future mother-in-law. I mean, she was fun to watch on the show and stuff, but looking at her from Bree's POV, I just couldn't stand her. I'm so glad that Bree bought a house for Andrew and Alex so they don't have to leave town and can really be close by.

I am just getting so sick of the Lynette-Porter storyline. And Bob has known the Scavos for, what, 6 years now and he still can't tell Porter and Preston apart until Penny calls "Porter" Preston?

And I'm glad that Carlos has a good job again, but I think that he should have gotten it if he really wanted it instead of if just Gabby wanted him to.

The promo looks interesting... Susan and Edie fighting, the Bree and Orson sex thing , and Lynette maybe getting in a car crash
Old 01-07-2009, 07:01 AM
New Fan

I am so glad that I am not alone in thinking the whole Lynette/Porter/Preston storyline is boring. We get it, the twins are trouble makers..can we move on please??Like, maybe some stuff involving their other kids?
Old 01-08-2009, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Your welcome tigger!
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 01-08-2009, 06:39 PM
Elite Fan

Trust me... your not alone in that at all. I am so over all the Scavo drama. Can we hope s6 is a lighter year for them? Because honestly, it's a bit overkill if you ask me.