Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-09-2009, 06:41 AM
New Fan

In Tom/Lynette arguments I usually find myself on Tom's side, but he was such a petty whine this episode. I found Orson the same! Gosh, what's happening to the men in this show!

Orson's storyline is unsettling in a good way, but I just wonder where it's headed. It can't be good, I'm sure, which is bitter sweet since I love Bree/Orson as a happy couple.

Also, I'm kind of sad about Brad and Maria. Brad was a jerk, for sure, but I liked him, he had great comic timing! I'll miss them ^_^
Old 03-09-2009, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

This episode was really really good, it felt like this show is back and back in a good way.

I'm so mad at Orson but he's too cute stealing the stuff he's just not hateble to me. I think Bree and Orson are going to have some problems but i'm sure they will come out happy in the end.

The dinner party with Tom and Lynette was hilarious. Tom was being a jerk but I liked the ending it was sweet.

Katherine and Susan all I can say is that i'm glad both acted mature in the end.

Gablos, my goodness this storyline wasn't that good but i'm glad it's over now.

Good episode can't wait for next week...
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 03-09-2009, 06:36 PM
Elite Fan

Gablos definetly need a new storyline. Maybe something with - ahem, the kids.

Orson's joking around with the salt shaker - with the funny accent Cute! Seriously, you can't hate him!

Next week - So, it seems the Rumorville rumors were true. Sunday should be interesting !!!

kenny | credit
Old 03-17-2009, 04:47 PM
Master Fan

Finally just watched this episode last night, and I was quite shocked at Brad's death! I hadn't read anything on the episode, so I had no idea someone was going to die, it's a bit of a shame.

Tom was being a right ass but it's understandable, and I know it's bad, but I was cracking up at the way he and Lynette were acting at dinner, even if the ending turned sour. But I enjoyed their make-up scene in the kitchen, they're so sweet together!

Orson...I'm worried about him. I really do like him and even though I found the stealing thing amusing at the start, it's obvious there's something deeper at play here, and I can't help but think it's going to get worse. Which is sad because I want him and Bree to be okay!

Carlos was barely in this episode I enjoyed it a lot though, so glad the show is back! Now I just need to watch this week's.
Old 04-11-2009, 10:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

I was shocked by Brad's death. Not what I expected at all.

Eva looked especially gorgeous in this episode.

Orson: Wow I don't know what to think. It was all pretty strange.

Tom/Lynette cracked me up when they got all competitive for the job.

Katherine/Mike/Susan.............seemed kind of repetitive.