Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-18-2008, 09:43 PM
Elite Fan

Dislike Dave, but like MA said - Nobody questions a hero.

Quote:
NBC won the 9 p.m. hour with a 10.4/15 for the Washington/Dallas game. ABC's "Desperate Housewives" was a close second with a 10.2/15.

kenny | credit
Old 11-19-2008, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

My Update!

Sunday's episode was great and I was really impressed. I still dunno what to make of Dave telling Mike that he's not done with him yet. What does that mean? is or is he not AFTER Mike?.

Anyways!

Bree's storyline was limited but I loved it over all. I loved that she opened up to Sandra about her past and that she is NOT perfect. Loved Bob and Lee they crack me up , and Andrew had a bigger role in this episode.
*I love my gays*

Lynette's storyline was another favorite of mine. But Porter needs to calm down he was just making things worse for him. Loved that Lynette came back to help Anne, "I hate her husband" other then that Lynette kicked but

Gabby's storyline again i'm bored but I loved seeing OLD Gabby back. Virginia is a old hag and I knew she wasn't going to give Gablos her money from her will.

Susan's storyline: I'm sorry but I really Can Not stand this woman. She's goes over board with every little thing. Julie was great it was nice seeing her again. If Susan didn't have Julie in her life I would hate her even more, Julie makes her likable.

Now!

Again, i'm still so weirded out about Dave and so very very confused about whom he is after?.

Blue Odessey kicked but, I love this band.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga

Last edited by smoothaise; 11-19-2008 at 09:24 AM
Old 11-19-2008, 09:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharTheLove (View Post)
I still dunno what to make of Dave telling Mike that he's not done with him yet. What does that mean? is or is he not AFTER Mike?.
I think that was Dave's way of telling the audience, the guy the doctor feared Dave would make contact with was Mike. I don't think it was designed to work as a red herring to be someone else, to throw us off, because it was very obvious with the choice of words.

Quote:
Bree's storyline was limited but I loved it over all. I loved that she opened up to Sandra about her past and that she is NOT perfect.
It was great of Bree to drop the facade and just be "real" and I love that Sandra didn't go for the exploitation, and decided to work with the more honest angle for her article.

Quote:
Loved Bob and Lee they crack me up , and Andrew had a bigger role in this episode.
*I love my gays*
Finally, right! I hope all 3 of them get more material for this season.

Quote:
But Porter needs to calm down he was just making things worse for him. Loved that Lynette came back to help Anne
Porter was being really immature, but then again he is 16 years old.

And yeah, I was glad Lynette swallowed her pride and went back into the house. Quite a selfless thing she did there.

Quote:
I loved seeing OLD Gabby back.
Do you mean money-hungry Gabby?

kenny | credit
Old 11-20-2008, 09:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ Yes, money_hungry Gabby!

I say that because I loved Season 1 Gabby more then being a wife and mom. But she has matured in the last 5 years (which is good).
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 11-24-2008, 06:01 PM
Extreme Fan

i love my gays too ! i wish we could see more of andrew! its funny because when i started watching DH like about last christmas (have the dvds & i watched NON stop ), i hated andrew with a burning passion cuz he was such a brat to bree! but over the seasons i have learned to love him<3. i really love dave! i mean obviously not as a person but as a character, hes a wonderful villain. hes very weird too.. did he rescue mike just for the sake of killing him himself?? sicko! anyways that was a great episode, i have a strong feeling the old lady is gonna pass away soon & gabby+carlos get the cash!